Is this normal on a Wheel Base with Warranty?

Today they finally answered me from Fanatec, to clarify the issue of shipping my Podium DD1 PS4 wheel base to see what's wrong and investigate what it has. A base that has only one year and 4 months of time, that is under 100% warranty and that I need to send it to be repaired, because apparently, a problem appeared in the WQR module when I simply updated it, incompressibly.

The fact is that they sent me the RMA for shipping today, with the instructions, and everything was clear, but in both emails they are treating me as if I didn't have a guarantee. I have to pay for the shipping, they have not given me any label to send it by UPS, and they tell me that when I see it, they will tell me what it has, the cost and then I have to decide.

Is this normal? I have told you many times that it is under warranty, why do they treat me as if I didn't have it? Why have they only given me the instructions without sending me the shipping labels? I don't understand, if it's under warranty, they're supposed to take care of everything. No?I don't understand what is happening with

Fanatec, with this super brand, which is really giving me a very big headache.

Do you see this normal?

Comments