FanaLab 2.01.32 beta - Post your Feedback here

13»

Comments

• edited June 1

Because there was no Fanalab update yet, lol.

• Looking forward to your update for F1 24. Thank you Maurice and team for all the hard work. Cheers!

• Hi Guys,

ok I give up. I am doing something wrong in Fanalab. I have a CS DD and the following 2 steering wheels;

• the WRC Elite: I am abel to see the gear / rev led, but not the speed in kp/h
    • the CS steering wheel Formula V2.5X; I have set the rev leds and giving them a color, but the led on the steering weel is not rgb but white. no mater what i do I am not able to see (prioritize) the speed (km/h) over the gear chahange

unfortunately due to a forum bug i am un able to show the the printscreen of my fanalab because due to a bug i am not allowed to post pics.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jairo

• edited June 2

Please upload the pictures somehwere else and post the links to the pictures here.

Unfortunately the issue with the picture upload here in the forum, as well as the quote issue, will not be fixed and we have to live with this I was told.

First suggestion: sounds like you did not clicked the two green buttons in the game profile tab to Enable Telemetry and Enable FanaLab support to disable the native LED support.......

• Hi Maurice,

True I did not click on the 2 green buttons. I play Forza motorsports 7 via Xbox application. and I play WRC10 through Steam. Forza MS7 is not supported.

I cant link my steam account to Fanalab. It does not take my Steam Link.

• edited June 2

I dont understand your issue with the Steam account?! FanaLab has nothing to do with Steam account. You cant link them.

FM7 and also WRC10 are both not supported at all by FanaLab, you can only add it as a custom game to load the Tuning Menu but no Telemetry (so no LEDs and no Display) is working on this game.

So overall you dont have any FanaLab related issue it seems, you just try to run games via FanaLab which are completely not supported - nothing you can do to get them supported.

• Hi Maurice,

Thank you for your quick reply. I understand now. It is weird though, because with the WRC wheel I could change the colors of the LED.

but ok now I get it. Do you know if Fanalab will support these 2 games in the future?

• No, those are old games which will not be supported in the future.

• Good morning Maurice,

thank you for your replies. I build a pc to get all the features of fanatec/fanalab by playing the 2 Sim guys that I like and turns out they are both not supported by Fanalab. 🤣🤣🤣

• edited June 3

nevermind

hosted the pics on my personal site; wrote an extensive post and i can see the pics in the draft. click on post comments Nothing 😌

• hello!! fanalab profile updated with new ford for acc where are? the boss will develop them?

• Limare RégisLimare Régis Member
    edited June 5

Hi I have the wheel clubsport RS but I don't have the led brightness tool bar in fanalab , the engine led are very brigther

• edited June 5

Brightness can only be adjusted on RGB LEDs as explained in the Changelog... The RS does not have RGB LEDs so you can not control the brightness of them as these static 1-color LEDs dont support this feature.

• Hey Maurice,

Any timeline on adding the new Mustang GT3 for iRacing to the Fanalab car list?

Thanks,

Frank

• Version is ready and just needs to get uploaded to the forum. So hopefully today.

• ChällerChäller Member

Ey Maurice

Will the GT3 Mustang from ACC coming to the fanalab car list as well?

• Yes.

• Awesome! I'll check later, off to golf shortly. 😁

Thanks again!

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator

New FanaLab version 2.01.35 available

Please continue the discussion in the new channel

This discussion has been closed.