CSL Elite Wheel Base & Pedals

124»

Comments

• I never had the CSR Elite pedals so I can't judge on those...but if you hear his comment...can you compare them to your own pedals ? If so...you'll get your own answer in which to buy ;)
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    Brett Clarke said:
    yeah I only run my csr at 70% ffb so I am not roo worried about strength, I have CSR elite pedals aswell which I really like, but again they are old now, so I think I am going to go with a full CSL system along with a formula rim and a BMW rim. Just wish I didnt have to wait 2 months for release date!!
    I think this is a good choice as FF strength is less important for you. CSWV2 also has more FF details but you can still upgrade at a later point.
  • Are CSL LC pedalset's mounting holes in same places(width, height compared to others) as in CSP's? I have my CSP v1's bolted to Playseat's pedal plate and if I buy CSL's wouldn't want to hassle too much to mount them.
  • Just watch the preview from isrtv, then you'll have good idea
  • Yesterday I ordered the Clubsport V2 base, BMW rim and CSP v3 pedals, unfortunately my csr wheel was unable to hang in there until this was released :-(
  • You definitely aren't gonna regret it !!
  • From the Fanatec shop the new shipping date for cls pedals is 16/11/2016.
    For previous orders is confirmed the date of 10/11/2016?
    Thank you in advance
  • TL/DR: I'd love to see a list of games that will or do support the CSL series :)

I like the balance between pricing and quality of the CSL series and am thinking about ordering the set. Since it's a new Wheel there is no Information about what games I can expect to be able to play. I am not a fast driver but I like realism and simulation games in general. With my old G27, I played not only racing or rally games (which I love the most), but also quite a lot of simulations like Euro and American Truck Simulator,Bus Simulator 16, Farming Simulator 15 / 17, Fernbus Simulator and so on. The G27 seems to be always working and in most of the cases it's in the official list. I ordered a Fanatec Handbrake with Adapter and it's working great with DiRT Rally and since the G27 is becoming old and unprecise, I really would like to improve my setup with the CSL series. So any info about what games I will be able to run with it would be appreciated. Also, I will miss the G27 H-Shifters buttons. There is no official button box of fanatec which would be really great for a lot of games. I loved to open the Bus Doors with the big red buttons on the H-Shifter - it's really increasing the atmosphere. I know there are a lot of button boxes out there, but most of them are related to sim racing and are not really fitting into a general simulation cockpit. So this might be a nice addon for the product :)

• edited November 2016
    Trying to figure out how to run an F1 rim on the Xbox using a Fanatec wheel base, particularly the CSL Elite.

This is the simplest solution I've been able to come up with:

CSL Elite Base
    XBOX Universal Hub
    Quick Release Adapter (haven't figured out exactly which one yet, but there seems to be enough options out there to make this doable)
    F1 Rim (likely just a Fanatec one as there does not seem to be better at a reasonable price, and I'm not making one)

The quick release adapter is the key piece to get the F1 rim to connect to the Xbox Universal Hub without having to break open the rim and remove the quick release and somehow jimmy rig it to the adapter.

I know I'll loose functionality of the rim, which then makes one ask why bother with this rim, but there doesn't seem to be a better option I can figure out.

It's a simple problem without any widely publicized solutions - how to use an F1 rim on Xbox with a Fanatec wheel base.

Thoughts? Will this work? Better options?

Thanks!
  • Hello, I received my kit CSL yesterday, it is just great, by cons the LEDs of the tour account does not work on Xbox One, do you know if microsoft to planned to make them work? Do you have any info? At the price of the equipment it's a shame
  • i Just got my CSL BASE and P1 wheel.But..all things wrong.The steering wheel can not be centered.The display of the P1 steering wheel has three positions that fail.
  • Contact support KaiWen Jin...ain't nothing we can do to help.
  • to operate a pedal CSL with a flying type the t300rs you must necessarily buy well clubsport usb adapter?
  • Nope. You must buy a basherboards.com adapter
  • matteo murgiamatteo murgia Member
    edited December 2016
    edit
    edited December 2016
    COAST OF THAT MORE THAN ORIGINAL are 21 EUR
  • Ask yourself this question first !!! Why do you even think a Thrustmaster wheel would work with FANATEC pedals ????
    edited December 2016
    sorry for my bad English. I just wanted to know if the adapter with the pedal csl elite eu (the one with two pedals) works with the t300 rs?. I know it?
  • Nope. You must buy a basherboards.com adapter
  • OK to make it work with t300 I have to buy the right usb adapter? THAT MAY BE THE ORIGINAL or what you say to me
  • Check www.basherboards.com he has different types of adapters
  • edited December 2016
    Hello, I received my CSL wheel base with my F1 wheel and started enjoying it with F1 2016. But no way that the game recognize turning left or right in the setting . I am not the only one with this problem.
    Can Fanatec do something about it or is it Codemaster's problem  ?
  • edited January 2017
    I got myself a nice set of CSL Elite Pedals and have a recomendation.
    Installed them 2 days ago, and 1 thing that bothers me is not being able to fine tune even more the brake force on the steering wheel. Steps of 10 is too much, specially using a stiffer rubber. Think steps of 5 or even testing steps of 1 would be nice in my opinion.
  • Just got my CSL elite LC pedals today. all I can say is OMFG these things are great. been using the stock DFGT pedals for 7 years. just wanted to say thnx you fanatec for making a great set of pedals at a great price.
  • Hi ,

i am planning to purchase , CSL Elite Wheel base from the US website and import it to India ,i have some doubts regarding this so please help me ,

1) will the power requirements of the US  version of the CSL wheel be compatible in India ( power cord type and 240 V AC )??

2)can the CSL Elite wheel base be mounted on the GT omega pro cockpit by using the rear two mounting points only ? or is drilling needed ?

3)the PS version has not yet available on the website , will it be costlier than the x box version ??

4) is there anything else i need to know ??

i would be grateful if someone can clear my doubts 

Thank you ,
                Niranjan
  • Hi friends.

I bought a second-hand unit past november 2017 (yes, just before black friday... bad luck... ), getting some issues; after a replacement, some get solved, but not all:

- Temperature sensor: an issue on CSL Base make that the fan turns at top speed after calibration, being the wheel unused, when the room where it is used is cold; it turns to normally when receives force feedback signal.

- Driver problem: making same changes on driver options, the CSL base gets blocked when you push the "apply" button, and requieres remove power supply cord.

- Paddle feeling: my P1 rim unit has different feeling on each paddle (right is stronger, with "click" sound).

Are there any knowing solutions?

Many thanks.