Podium Series Status Update: Shipments begin next month, first batch stock almost sold out!

1789101113»

Comments

• good to know, thx!
  • I got my ups tracking mail, tomorrow it will arrive. Let the hype begin!
  • Hi,

I missed the first batch by one or two days but i was in the firsts for ordering the 2nd batch, due to be shipped today. Any news on this ? No answer from Fanatec yet, no tracking number, etc. Will the delay be respected ?

Cheers,

Franck
  • Bad luck for you my friend, for me as well. The shipment is somehow delayed. Monday it seems to be delivered :-( 
  • Hi Nick,

did you get a reply from Fanatec ? Only a few days more to wait before shipping so ?

Cheers
  • Bad luck for you my friend, for me as well. The shipment is somehow delayed. Monday it seems to be delivered :-( 
    “Shipped” and “delivered” are two different things. It was never going to be delivered on Friday. Shipped just means it has left their distribution center and has entered the shipping process. :)
  • Hello everyone, just wanted to see if any one knows of a way to use the Heusinkveld Ultimate pedals with the PS4 dd wheel with consoles because going back to the Fanatec V3s is going to be a huge downgrade, an adapter on just a hardware hack would be great. I once read that someone was doing that but now I can’t find that post not even with google
    DriveHub has support for Heusinkveld Sim Pedals(beta) but to be completely sure this will work ask @Podger here:

Thank you very much, I will look into it as soon as possible
    i'm also waiting for this answer. Whats the word.