Podium Racing Wheel F1® PS4™ Oled display failure

edited July 2019 in Steering Wheels
Hi, 
the oled display on my Podium Racing Wheel F1® PS4™ stops working after few minutes and remains blank until I unplug and plug back in the wheel (which should be a Formula V2). Everything else works fine, including buttons, encoders and rpm leds.
This happens in every mode (PC, Comp 2.5, PS4...)

PC Driver: 335
WB FW: 653
SW FW: 27

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Please reach out to customer support to help with resolving this issue.
  • Hi, 
    the oled display on my Podium Racing Wheel F1® PS4™ stops working after few minutes and remains blank until I unplug and plug back in the wheel (which should be a Formula V2). Everything else works fine, including buttons, encoders and rpm leds.

i got the same issue as well
  • Hi, 

are you fixed the issue? i am still waiting Fanatec support reply
  • Almost. I've been in contact with customer support for few days, in which we tried to solve the issue. Uninstalling third party software like Fanaled and updating steering wheel's fw to version 28. It happened only once then, after approximately 6h of driving. I need to test more.
  • Almost. I've been in contact with customer support for few days, in which we tried to solve the issue. Uninstalling third party software like Fanaled and updating steering wheel's fw to version 28. It happened only once then, after approximately 6h of driving. I need to test more.
    That’s strange, I never use fanaleds , and I am using SW28 as well , and also it happen on PS4 as well , there definitely no 3rd party software affect , and btw we are on the same boat ,so I told support wanna wait your solution come out before doing RMA , pls keep on update mate , thx
  • No puedo jugar f1 2019 alguien que pueda ayudarme para saber si estoy conectando y descargando todo lo correcto, puedo mover el menú del ps4 pero cuando pongo el f1 2019 no puedo mover nada con el volante y la pantalla se queda apagada
  • Does sombody has any new information ?

• I have a similar issue with my McLaren wheel (https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/25866/mclaren-v2-display-and-funky-switch-stop-working) and I await a response from Support. Once I have any information to add I will in case it helps anyone else in the future.