A Revolution in Simracing: Universal Hub for ClubSport Wheel

13»

Comments

• ²Andrew Clark: So let´s hope, they soon bring out a better sound-tool (as they promise) Really wish, AC would be as good as pC... (Though I don´t like the last steps in tire-progression at pC)

²Christophe: Yes. Rims 99€ seperately. 

• ²Andrew Clark: So let´s hope, they soon bring out a better sound-tool (as they promise) Really wish, AC would be as good as pC... (Though I don´t like the last steps in tire-progression at pC)

²Christophe: Yes. Rims 99€ seperately. 

You got your Hub ordered right? I will post my creation when ready but it will look pretty standardized Classic wood rim. Your's will be in a class of it's own!
  • Two of them... ;)). And I have no bad feelings no more, now as they are still in stock since several days...
  • Hi i have bought this unit the moment i saw it with the flat1 wheel.
    I have to apologize to THOMAS for my outbursts on the forums over the last 12 months for the lack of wheels available for the CSW wheel base, you have now made me EAT my words about Fanatec and there commitment to the CSW base. 1ce again sry. cheers coops
  • Is there any chance that we could get information on how to use the data port on the hub?  I recently picked up a Microview Arduino from their Kickstarter project.  A DIY display might be just the thing for a DIY wheel.
  • Hello, can I ask how you attach a iPhone smartphone to the universal hub?

I notice in the Rene Rast video , he used a adapter which appeared to connect to the hub, but I note Fanatec do not offer such an accessory?

For me, this is a standout question, as I'd want to match the elegance of the video/still images with fitting the phone, before buying.

Can someone help?

Mark