Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• Hello,

I have unresolved issue with order I placed on 29 Aug.

Order: 1734844

In short I have received 1/4 items I ordered. Other 3 items were returned to you by UPS due to me not receiving tracking numbers for those parcels thus not being able to collect them in time (also UPS didn't contact me for some reason). I have provided feedback via contact form over three weeks ago on 15 Oct on how I would like to proceed, but have yet to receive a reply.

FRM289804

I also provided some more details and context a while ago via a contact form on 2 Oct on which I only received copy-paste reply.

FRM283188

I understand the challenges you are facing and the unfortunate situation it has led to and I've tried to remain patient regarding the matter. But I ask and I would really appreciate an actual human-written response on my issue since all I've gotten are automated and copy-paste messages that haven't resolved anything.

Regards,

Roni

• Order number 1766979

Posted once in this thread already, i now have my tracking number. Thanks for that

Now the issue is that my package has been returned to the sender over a week ago, and nothing has happened since then. I've been waiting for a month now and the service has been horrendous. I (as many others aswell obviously) need my package reshipped ASAP and with the correct info this time, thanks.

• Order number 1783442

Based on UPS tracking by reference number, my parcels are going to reach me tomorrow but I didn't receive a tracking number. I am afraid that UPS will not be able to contact me and parcel won't be collected in time because of not provided/incorrect info. Could you please fix this issue and send me the tracking number in time, before the parcel will be sent back to your warehouse. Thank you.

• I just called UPS to see if they could find out anything about my packages and they told me the following:

Order 1744254 (September 15): They have all been returned to Fanatec, because they lacked invoices.

Order 1757020 (October 3): The labels were generated but the collection of the packages was never requested, and they have not left Fanatec.

They have all of my material, I have requested revocation and a refund of the amount of my first order, I expect an immediate response on my second order, and if they send it to me shortly I can accept it.

Is it normal to have this discomfort?

If they have the products there and I have asked for the revocation several weeks ago, why are they still withholding my money?

Do we have to go to the point of reporting this situation to the authorities?

It's just that you don't help to have some confidence in what you are doing. No communication, no transparency... everything opaque, ignoring us.

It seems like a totally surreal situation to me.

• Maybe there is hope, just had an e-mail from fanatec giving me a new order number and should be shipped to me in the next few days.

Now customer response is currently over 2 weeks but they got back to me in under 1 week.

Just need to wait now and see what happens .

• Good Afternoon,

I ordered my items in September ( 1754822) and have still not recieved them. I have emailed In during October but have still not recieved a reply.

The order status on my account says completely shipped but provides no tracking number.

I request that someone context me regarding my order please .

Thanks sam

• Order number 1778242

Still no tracking number or any sign of movement at all!

No response unless you comment on social media then I get a reply saying the tracking number should appear soon but still nothing! by the sound of it here getting a tracking number still means a long wait anyway! We're spending a lot of money on this and just left hanging and out of pocket!

How long is this going to take!?

Why are you still taking orders!?

Marking orders as completely shipped so no one can have the option of a refund is absolutely disgusting!

Sort it out now or stop taking new orders!

• Hi

(order 1765012)

value over £1000

destination Northern Ireland

ordered and money taken 12th Oct,says completely shipped ,nothing received ,no tracking number,no response when I email or call.If I don’t receive my parcels by the end of next week I will be calling my credit card company to report a fraud and get my hard earned pounds back.Then I will visit simucube to get all that I will require.

Thanks

• ORDER 1764113. MY ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED TODAY AS PROMISED BY YOURSELVES AND UPS INFORMED ME THAT YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED CORRECT EXPORT DOCUMENTATION.

EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT CUSTOMS ISSUES BEING FIXED WAS A LIE.

• Hello,

I have placed an order number: 1778078 on 28 October.

I got an email on 30 October saying the order is being prepared for shipping and an invoice, and it says completely shipped on the website.

I got another email on the 3rd of November stating:

“The issues with proper export documentation have been resolved for your shipment, so that delivery can finally see progress starting on Monday.

You will receive an email from UPS with tracking information, if you haven’t already (please check your spam folder!). If you check the Orders section in your Fanatec account, you should also find the tracking number at the bottom of your order if you select the complete overview.”

I still haven’t got my shipping number and can’t find it anywhere on the Fanatec website. This is unacceptable I need to know what’s happening with my order, otherwise I’ll request a refund if I don’t get any update in the following days.

• 4 weeks after ordering (12 October)

2 weeks after the supposed availability date (26th October)

1 week after an email about export issues being 'resolved' (3rd November)

I have a tracking number...

Item not with UPS yet, and know it can all still go wrong as so many people have had, but lets see what happens... Whilst still waiting on a customer service reply about bundle charges/refund

• edited November 2023

Exact same situation as Hamza Bakhashab, I placed my order on 27 October, Mail on 3 November about resolved issues with proper export documentation. Really Fanatec, is this the first time you send stuff outside of EU?

Got no update since then, not even a tracking number. UPS tracking with reference number only says "ready for UPS".

Let's be honest Fanatec, if you can't handle distribution of your products, why are you sill doing it? Focus on producing awesome sim racing products and let others handle distribution. You are scaring away customers with this situation and you don't even bother to communicate transparently. Opening a forum for complains and don't answer to posts isn't communicating.

Once the customers are gone, they won't come back. So get your customer service together and give us transparent updates about order status. Even the small online retailers can do this without simply setting the status to "shipped".

• edited November 2023

Ok well it seems my other comment isn’t being approved maybe I did something wrong. So here is a short version.

order 1762762 10 oct the qr2 included with BMW m4 rim please help no tracking or info ups can’t help no reply to support request.

Thank you in advance for a swift resolution.

• What an incredible journey...

I ordered (1758988) from UK on October 5th. I paid customs fees through the UPS website on October 23rd and was still waiting.

I just checked my Fanatec account, it shows another order (1785489) for me on November 7th and all items are "free".

Maybe this time I'll get my products before new year!

• Order no 1768163 placed 16/10/23

Last update was 25/10/23 saying shipment was held up in customs but would be released by Monday (30/10/23).

No further updates since and no UPS tracking number received.

Chris Skillicorn

• Ordered 24/10/23 - Order number 1775044

Received tracking number on 25th - Returned to sender on 03/11/23.

Sent an email to CS asking for an update on the same day, have not received an update since.

• On 2nd October I ordered base side and several wheel side qr2 pro also new podium hub and shifters as my old universal hub is gen 1 so can’t replace quick release.

So seven items ordered 2nd oct, 4 oct got email marked completely shipped but poss delays….

10th Oct informed the free qr2 for BMW m4 wheel also processing completely shipped poss delays…

No tracking numbers or any further communication from anybody for 14 days so support request for first order sent 16 Oct still no reply as of posting this. Then 1 Nov sent support request regarding free qr2….as you can guess still no reply to either request.

Out of the blue a letter arrives on the 4 November from UPS I owe handling fees and vat and look there is a tracking number….yes at last so I’m straight on to the web site tracking my parcel and paying my fee….I'm getting my stuff……….oh no…..they've had my parcels(seven separate parcels!!!!!) from 16th October origin scan…they have tried to deliver twice already oh dear….I have received no info card through my door no text no email….how am I supposed to know to have somebody wait home when I don’t know they are trying to deliver…..so pay my fee right there and then it’s a Friday night and late so can’t ring and am constantly checking tracking for couple of days but nothing changes. Still no notifications so I sign up to ups my choice and give it my contact details set preferences to notify me but still nothing. Then suddenly when checking tracking for the 100th time that day status changes….parcel out for delivery …yes …no ….literally 1 minute later delivery failed….what …so I’m on the phone to UPS what’s going on…and so on. It took 3 more days of arguing with ups after they set my parcels return to sender that I managed to get them to raise new tracking numbers for each parcel and mark me as the sender so when they returned them they actually came to ME…..Ha Ha fanatec that will confuse whoever looks at that in the tracking app……so I have all the items I ordered and paid for…phew…..but wait….what about my included qr2 for the BMW rim I hear you ask…. Um…. no idea. There shouldn’t be fees due on that so no letter will be sent so I am unable to find out what is happening with that one. So until Fanatec sort this one out I can’t fit qr2 if I want to use all my wheels. Without a tracking number UPS can’t seem to help this time.

The thing that annoys me the most though is that I got better customer service from the delivery company that probably got paid less then £30 for delivering my parcels than the company that took over 900 euros from me this time let alone the multi 1000s from my previous orders.

Good luck everyone I hope you all get these problems resolved for you soon.

• Order #1782103 , 02Nov23

Asked information about my order but like everyone else nothing.

No tracking number , no updates.

Only one automated email today from webshopfanatec after I sent an email to them.

I advice, who ever handles this blog, to read my post and my other emails I have sent because Monday will be the last day before I ask for refund by PayPal if I do not receive what I want, tracking number and email from DHL with delivery time estimative.

• edited November 2023

Order Number 1748518

If I have not had any communication from Fanatec and/or UPS by the end of today then I have no choice but to start refund proceedings.

Absolutely pathetic company.

• James .James . Member, Administrator

Dear community,

thank you very much for giving us feedback. It really helps us. Let me give you a brief update: Over the past month, Customer Care has been able to process and send a total of around 7,000 messages to keep you up to date. Our logistical goal for next week is to get back to a normal turnaround time for processing export documents of a few days by the end of next week.

We will continue to keep our customer service team informed of your enquiries on a daily basis and thank you for remaining loyal to us!

James

• Hi,

I had the same with ups, there was a day delay, parcel missed the departure, but now it's back on track, it is in the UK now, so export documents were okay.

The original delivery date was today, the 10th, but now it is 14th.

i hope this gives you a little hope :)

• Hi,

Order number 1767353

I placed the order on the 15th October, got my tracking number provided on the 20th Oct but it's barely moved past UPS label created. I know you've been facing issues with logistics and I've been trying to be really patient with the issue but it just really saddens me to see people who have ordered the same items after me getting their stuff before I do as I've been waiting for close to a month at this point. This is just utterly ridiculous now. Can someone help please? You're not making things better without working your way through things in order as you're just going to end up getting more customers trying to reach you.

Thank you

• Order number 1734600 purchased on the 29th August never got a tracking number, on the 20th of October received a new order number 1771700 and I’m still waiting for a tracking number. I’ve placed my order 74 days ago and I’m still waiting for my order, I’ve spent over 700 euros on this order and I’m still waiting. After reading some of these comments on this forum I don’t understand why you guys are not prioritising older orders. Would I receive my order before Christmas??? 74 days awaiting and who knows how many more, unbelievable customer service…….

• Hi,

Order Number: 1750130

09.25 Ordered 2xQR2 wheelside, 1xQR2 Base Side

10.05 UPS delivered 2 packages (1 wheelside and 1 base side QR2). With the tracking number from the boxes (as that wasn't provided prior) I went to the UPS website and it stated, that a third pacakge is on the way.

10.11 On the UPS tracking page a warning sign with the text delay appeared on the shipment.

10.11 Contacted Fanatec Sales Support via the website

This is 1 month today without any response from Fanatec Support. I still did not get the remaining package. And the delivery status in UPS tracking is still the same On the Way/Delay.

• My order 1736926 placed 2nd September no tracking and I get no responses from customer service e despite numerous emails it's terrible service the last response I had was over a month ago. Could someone at fanatec please reach out to me to resolve the issue

• Hi I’ve also sent an email asking concerning my orders which cost me almost €1000 over a month ago I’ve had zero response communication email receipt of my order a date when my order will come also it says completely shipped which is very concerning Because I actually feel like I’ve been robbed of my money ,.it is outrageous how I’ve had no communication or even a response to my email venting my concerns I’m a logistics manager I own my own business and nothing should take this long to deliver….I’m not angry just very very disappointed.

• Fraud company,.I just want my money back so I can move on from this awful experience I’ve had with fanatec i wish I went with the Logitech pro dd

• Why didn't you pause new orders until you sorted out your mess, I mean your "challenges" first? It would be more honest and respectful toward your customers, who gave you their trust, instead of giving them poor excuses.

As for social media - you may not see it, of course - but it should be the first thing your potential customers see. You know, before deciding to make a purchase and set themselves into months-long disappointment with your treatment. 🙂

Respectfully, 

• USA - Well said Ana, when perception turns out to be reality it's surprising to me Fanatec isn't getting this under control as it is a cycle that is difficult to turn around. That is unless your product is clearly best in class, and with the CSDD/+ time will tell.