Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• edited November 2023

Fanatec Webshop . Unsubscribe

Mon, 30 Oct, 13:41

to me

Dear Winston, 

Thank you for your message. As a result of an increased influx of orders and inquiries, we are presently encountering a backlog in our processing operations. We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the ensuing delay in our response.

Furthemore, I would like to confirm that our warehouse will re-ship CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2 with priority and UPS Express Saver. 

We would like to once again apologize for the inconveniences caused by the delay. 

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you! 

No order! No reply!

• Not one!!

Only an automated email , 10Nov23

Not even by Paypal they have given any reply

• Order No.: 1779275

Invoice Date: 02.11.2023

Selected payment method: Prepayment (bank transfer)

Selected shipping type: UPS Express Saver

The date of goods and services is the same as the date of the

invoice.

Pos. Art. No. Description Quantity Net price: Net total:

1 CSL_SW_P1_V2R CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2

Custom tariff number: 95045000

1 €0.00 €0.00

They issued me with a different order number above. This is a re-order's been from the 7th September 2023!

The organelle was sent back to Hamburg!

• It took almost 3 weeks but my order has finally arrived. I never did get a tracking number on my fanatec account, just a email from ups one day saying it was on the way.

Hopefully things are beginning to move again... Its not been a pleasant experience and it will make me look elsewhere next time.

Hopefully its worth the wait...

• Thanks for the update.

Where in the world are you?

What product did you receive?

Enjoy your gear

• edited November 2023

Wow finaly someone with good news. Im glad you got your goods.

I have an update to give, they have given me a tracking number and went to check it... RETURN TO SENDER!!

Never got the number and when i have it only to find out it as been returned to sender.

And still no reply from Fanatec whatsoever

• Fanatec Webshop . Unsubscribe

12:25 (2 hours ago)

to me

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for your inquiry. We will try to get back to you within the next 2-3 business days.

How long is the order processing or shipping time?

On average, we require between 1 to 3 business days to dispatch your order. There may be additional delays in transit time, depending on your location, for example due to customs processing.

This is today. See how long I have to wait for!

• Found an article.

A Section 75. Claims can be, made with your credit card provider when there is a breach of contract with a purchase made with the credit card. There is no time limit but the value of the goods must be valued between £100.01 and £30,000. A Chargeback Claim can be raised with your debit card provider (or credit card provider, where appropriate), as long as the claim was raised within 120 days of purchase/delivery. There is no minimum purchase value with a Chargeback Claim.

I hope this can help!

• Finally my order has arrived!

Order placed on 12/10, label created on 03/11, started to move on 08/11, delivered on 14/11. (UK)

Still, I think 1 month is not acceptable, and actually I'm lucky it was only one month.

• Christmas comes early, or was it belated birthday. Either way good to see you got your gear. Enjoy

• Update on my order, 1778191

Have received the steering wheel and pedals, but not the wheel base or clutch pedal due to a “delay”

Fanatec do you have an answer for this? If the order was completely shipped together then all should arrive together ?

• edited November 2023

Hello again

Fanatec can you explain to me what happened?

Please reply

• Order 1771646 stuck on "Label Created" since the 3rd November.

A replacement order was created, as my first one got returned to sender (ordered in August). It was apparently "shipped" on the 3rd of November and I received my UPS tracking number shortly after but it has since been stuck on "Shipment Ready for UPS" for the past weeks, with no sign of movement or response from Fanatec support.

• Hello juste vous dire merci pour l’effort que fanatec a fourni il mon répondu le lendemain et j’ai reçu tous mes colis en 14 jour 👍🏼 bonne chance à tous j’espère que pour vos colis tous iras bien !

• James .James . Member, Administrator

Hello Ben, we’ve sent you a direct message. 

James

• James .James . Member, Administrator

Hello Henni, our Customer Care Team has replied to you. Please also check your Spam folder if you haven’t received their message. They’re waiting for your response.

James

• Henni NazimHenni Nazim Member
    edited November 2023

I check my mail 10 time a day or more mister james

Is it normal to wait more than 43 days ???!!!

answer this Mr james !!!!!!!!!!!

• Might as well be talikng to ourselves when the only response from an actual representative is 'we sent you a DM/e-mail'

Not funny to some I am sure, but I have to say I laughed out loud.

• That's James finished. He's gone back to bed, exhausted.

Tune in next week for the next exciting instalment of "The Brain Factory Tries To Post a Box".

• order number 1746715 from 20.09.2023 was returned to the sender on 06.10.2023.

After that I contacted the sales Team on 6.10.2023 and got the answer on 31.10.2023 with the information that my order was returned to the sender because of an error and that it going to be shipped as fast as they could. Today is the 15.11.2023 and I still got no information, and no tracking-number.

This is the first order on my site at Fanatec and I am very disappointed I am also starting to lose patience because at the moment I have a steering wheel from another brand that is already 3 years old and working properly anymore, which also was the reason i ordered a new one at fanatec. 

I can`t enjoy my racing games anymore now, so please Fanatec deliver my wheel.

• Simon MaltbySimon Maltby Member
    edited November 2023

Order 1746394 is now 56 days and has not been re-shipped

Order 1735923 is now 76 days (Missing QR's with order)

No replies from support in well over a month. I will say that most of my orders are now comming through, but very late.

1780129 was placed on 31st October and described as in stock - Not even processed (Rally Hub). If in stock was a mistake an apology would be nice, but it was 100% in stock when I placed the order.

UK

• Curious to everyone here who are having shipping issues, how many are in the US? I got a generic email FINALLY from Fanatec, (and I say generic because it didn't even address my issue 🙄) but reading through all the comments, I can tell a lot is in other countries, not sure ho many in the States are having shipping issues though. Hope everyone gets there products soon.

My issue (waaaay back on page 1 or 2 I think) is I couldn't complete an order. I finally gave up and decided to wait till the QR2's shows to be in stock, or just order that at a later time.

• Knock Knock

Who's there?

Fanatec

Fanatec Who?

Hello?

Anybody?

Oh. nevermind I'll just wait and be surprised when the actual door bell rings.

• Im trying to be positive and have a laugh with all this!

And also trying to cheer up James, definitly not having fun reading all these negative posts

• Sigh..

Another day another nothing - 77 days waiting now.

Looking more and more like it's time to give up and move on.

• James and the message he love is job

• Posting here has done little other than to get people more and more annoyed. At this point I'm embracing the ineptitude of Fanatec to address these issues in a transparent manner and making light of it, having a laugh. Gallows humor I suppose.