Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• Not true,my order returned to sender and like you 2 products didnt have serial number and 4 with serial number.

But I saw in the ups site and confirmed 6 products were sent so I think that its not necessary all products with serial numbers assigned

• Here is a reply to the question of how the ClubSport DD deliveries are going. I asked a follow up as to the IN PROGRESS status and if I get a reply I will post here as well. This can be found here.

• Hi

My parcels were delivered on Thursday, was getting a bit worried about them, roughly 4 weeks since I ordered but they all turned up in the end.Was on the verge of calling my card company,glad I didn’t now.Anyone else thinking of ordering anything, u might have to wait a few weeks but they will they will turn up and they will answer your emails just takes a bit of time.

Fanatec are still a great company to deal with.

• One way to check if you'll get all your items is to check the details of packages in the UPS app. The weight of the items should be indicative of how many items are included in one tracking.

• Dear fanatec your company is an absolute disgrace and should be reported to trading standards in Great Britain

I ordered equipment for my sons 15th birthday in September it is now the middle of November you should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves absolutely disgraceful

You are still advertising equipment that you can’t supply

I have never dealt with a worse run company in my whole life .

Clearly Thurstmaster is the better option in terms of customer service and product .

At least when you pay for it they send it to you

• Order Number: 1761160

Hello Fanatec,

I order a pedal set in September, 26. I didn’t received it since. I try to contact you several times since more than a month (e-mail, twitter and other).

Wish i could have an answer very quick. It’s a shame for a company like you to mistreated your customer as you do.

I need an update as soon as you can, in other way i will do a dispute against you to take back my money !! It’s deplorable !!!

Shame on you !

• edited November 2023

Replacement order 1786870. For my order that was returned to fanatec due to missing information.

Just got a tracking reference for it , I'm now getting worried as you send it all individually packaged not in one box. There are 6 items that should be in the order but the ups reference only has 2 ?????

What' going on with my order? Are you just sending 2 of the 6 items

• Ricardo FariaRicardo Faria Member
    edited November 2023

Good morning, order placed on August 25, 2023 currently it is November 18, 2023 and still not received my order, of course no response from you, I don't like to complain but without news, no response to reminders. I sent several emails to your support, you never answered me. is this my order? order no. 1771656.

UPS still hasn't received my order

it's really not very professional

When will I be delivered?

• 1756679 from 02 october 2023

replacement orders 1791485 from 15 november

Give me a tracking number to reduce my stress

• edited November 2023

Another one from 2nd October 🤦‍♂️

My replacement was on the 8th, but went back AGAIN.

Anyway, hope you're luckier than me and your order gets resolved

• edited November 2023

The big man himself suggested I ask my question here as to what is happening for Australian buyers of the new Clubsport DD. So here I go:

There has been zero update to Aussies about the product launch delay.

The main store page says ready to ship and my personal orders page still shows an availability date of 7 November. Still no emails re. delays or shipping and you have over $2000 of my money for 11 days past the advertised availability date.

Some transparency and an ETA for your Australian customers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• I need a tracking number to check and see the evolution of my packages

because i’ve been waiting since october 02-2023

• I would check the weight of each of those two packages. They might contain all of your items if the weights match their added weight.

• David DeGreefDavid DeGreef Member
    edited November 2023

I'll try this here as a separate thread has had little effect on getting a Fanatec representative to respond despite it having 378+ views.

My pre-order place on Oct 21 was initially listed as Availability Nov 7, then was changed to Nov 14, then was changed to Nov 10 and order was changed from Pre-Order to In Progress. Now several days later status is unchanged.

May we please have a clearer understanding of what the following terms represent as to what makes the status change from one to the next?

I think so much angst from the community could be avoided with clarity in this matter.

Thank you

Availability - (Material for particular item is in stock and can be processed if all other materials are also available for order 3-5 business days to advance to next step)

In Progress - (All items on order are available and have been allocated to order 3-5 business days to next step)

Completely Shipped - (Shipping documents and carrier scheduled for pick up packages will be picked up in 3-5 business days)

Delivered - (Order has been delivered to customers address as on order, in full)

(Example of description) If unable to respond blink twice if correct. Apologies again for the sarcasm if anyone from Fanatec is offended, nevermind how I feel though.

• Mine was the same, from 2nd October. Just the replace was a bit sooner than yours, but went back AGAIN on the 10th.

With your order number, check at UPS to see if there is any information.

• In the USA it is FedEx for the carrier so I went to their site and got all excited when I saw that a label has been created. That is until I remembered I had ordered a paninni press the other day. LOL

• edited November 2023

They put my order through again on 14th November and a new tracking number appeared a couple of days later. On UPS it says label has been created, so hopefully this one is progressing the right way. When and where does the option to pay import/VAT charges appear?

Because today, the postman delivered me an invoice, from UPS, dated from when the original order was supposedly shipped. I have never received any communication from UPS with regards to paying charges on the original order yet they have added a late payment charge.

Do I wait and see if they contact me for payment on the re-order then tell them the old order is void or pay the invoice and tell them its paid if and when the re-order comes through?

Any advice would be great. I'm in the UK if that helps.

I'm extremely pessimistic that this re-order will come through so my refund case with PayPal remains open and will do until receipt of items.

• My uk order has arrived on the 14th. The ups website asked me to pay the vat once the order was physically in the uk, I would recommend to pay it from pc, first I did it on my phone, but it failed, the money was taken from my account and got it back after a week, automatically. Or cash to the courier.

• David DeGreefDavid DeGreef Member
    edited November 2023

Was I seeing things? Today when I looked at the Black Friday deals I saw that instead of 'Available' was replaced with 'Ship within 4-7 days'. But then it was reverted back.

• Order 1778411 on 29th October 2023

Received an automated email on 30th October 2023 saying that you are currently experiencing warehouse processing delays of up to 5 business days, due to a transition to a new logistics partner. (copy – paste email sent out to so many of us . . . )

Then again on 3rd November 2023 another automated (copy – paste ) email regarding an upgrade of my order - “ The issues with proper export documentation have been resolved for your shipment, so that delivery can finally see progress starting on Monday 6th November 2023. ”

You are ignoring phone calls, not respond to emails.

19th November 2023 - Still no tracking number nor received the goods.

• 1756679 from 02 october 2023

orders replacement 1791485

hello fanatec i need a tracking number

do something for me plz

• A brief History of my order. Can't believe how many times I've been BS'd since August - and now apparently it's a preorder!

I only hope at least now this is the final stretch, as this particular new order is listed as Express delivery.

• Hi!

Order 1785689

Got a "Completely Shipped" update friday 17th Nov at 7:10 am, but not any tracking number or anything yet.

Can anyone bring some light?

Best regards.

• It took 3 business days for me to get assigned a tracking number by UPS. No updates since, that was last Wednesday

• Fanatec,

Order: 1771643

I ordered at the end of August, I am still waiting for my order… you told me 2 weeks ago that my order has been sent out, I had been given a tracking number. My tracking number is saying that my order has it’s label created, I emailed UPS about the problem and apparently it is because it hasn’t been sent off to them… I’ve waited 3 months for my order and you either keep ignoring me or you answer a completely wrong question. Black Friday week is this week and if I see anything that I had bought be listed on it then I demand that I get charged that pricing seeing as I haven’t gotten my order yet. I have been trying to be patient but when I have paid for shipping and you’ve told me that it will be with me shortly about 2 months ago, then it’s difficult to stay patient.

• edited November 2023

16 Nov 2023 10:27:00

1792221 (new order created)

UPS Express Saver

Talked with the guys of UPS and they said all products have been delivered to sender.

Still no tracking number wich means UPS havent received the goods.

Whats the hold in sending it again?

• I need tracking number fanatec.

1756679 from 02 october 2023 😤

orders replacement 1791485

🤔🥱

• Hello all,

I'm following this whole discussion and I have a question. Does this shipping issue only affect old purchases or are new purchases also being affected?

I'm planning to buy the Gran Turismo DD Pro but I'm worried. I live in France.

I appreciate your comments!

Thank you!