GT DD PRO keeps disconnecting on PS5

So, like many others I have encountered the sudden disconnect mid race (both F1 24 and GT7). What is strange in my case is that usually the wheel keeps spinning like crazy when the disconnect happens, I havent seen that one before(?). I have tried everything now, tightening the shaft, updating drivers, changing USB ports on the PS5, tried changing between 5nm and 8nm. There is nothing else I can think of. Any ideas from you people?

Also, I can not even submit a ticket for support because the website doesnt allow me to enter my serial numbers for my products.

Comments

• have you updated to 462?

• 😥plz keep me posted im having the same issues, driver and firmware updated, checked all physical connection, tried to use recover feature in the software, steering wheel still disconnect after playing 5-10 min while pedal and base works.

Please help

should I downgrade steering wheel to old firmware? if yes, how? i couldn't find any firmware downloads on the website

• try use usb hub

• Would a usb hub really work though? Everything I read in these forums suggest against it.

• I tried both older and new firmware and nothing works for me. I keep getting the disconnects. I am sick and tired of this.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited October 25

dunno, but for those who talked for them that work. who this not work was the Clubsport DD users

keep in mind that i talk about PS5 atm and not about PC

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited October 25

this is wrong place to talk about that tho, if users have issues with firmware they should talk in the drivers update

its not first time issue allot people been talked about this since 455.

• GT DD Pro user here.. experience with disconnects..USB hub did not work in my case.. the only thing that did fix it was QR2 Upgrade.. ( it sucks to have to spend more money to fix a pretty common issue that Fanatec must be aware of)

I had tried all the "fixes".. none worked. I suspect that there is flex in the QR1 Lite wheel side and this is causing the disconnects.. just a theory though.

Now running driver 451 with QR2, and have only experienced 1 disconnection in about 5 weeks.. ( don't know the reason for that one).

• QR1 Lite have flex yes, and kind off big one, if that moves constantly left and right then it may in one point start cause problems