I am very disappointed with Fanatec

I bought a DD1 and an F1 wheel on Friday and received the confirmation email (order 1014347).

On Tuesday, seeing that I did not receive the shipping email and the tracking number, I went to the web to see the status of my order, and I see that it appears as already shipped.

Today, I have not received an email with a shipping notice, I have NOT the tracking number and i have NOT received the products.

I have opened two contact forms on two different days and they haven't even answered me.

I am very disappointed with FANATEC, it is probably the last time I bought, since I do not understand that after spending more than 1600 euros they act like this.

I am waiting any news yet.

Thanks

Comments

• An staff member could answer to me.

Never i didnt think this about Fanatec.

• Mario,

As clearly stated, communications from support are on a delay due to the work that went into the new site.

If the wheel is shipped on a Tuesday, it doesn't mean that your package is there 2 days after..

They will get back to you, I'm sure.

• i saw the order number was in red colour in my order status page, but today i see it is in black color.....................that means something?

Thanks

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi Mario,

First I would suggest not sharing your order information on the forum and the support team will reach out to you as soon as they can. The new website update still needs some tweaking to get everything running smooth.

• Thanks. I agree, I'll keep that in mind.

Anyway, I don't give a shit that the web needs time to work well. I have spent € 1600 on a wheel, They charge me 60€ for shipping (pathetic) and I do not have a Tracking NUMBER, SHIPPING EMAIL, NOBODY ANSWER MY RMA AND UPS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY ORDER.

WHERE PUSSY IS MY ORDER OR MY MONEY?

NOBODY OF STAFF READ THIS? NOBODY ANSWER ME?

NEVER MORE FANATEC

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator

Hi Mario, one from Fanatec team here.

I've contacted our sales team to take a look whats happened, please keep it to one discussion and don't open 10 of the same at once. Have you checked your spam folder if you got an answer there already?

• Yes, I received an email that I put in the thread you just deleted.

THANK YOU FOR DELETING AN EMAIL TELLING WHAT YOU DO WITH CUSTOMERS SO NOBODY ELSE KNOWS.

In that email I received this morning Sandra Wissinger told me this:

"Please be in patient, due to our system change the work processes take a little bit longer than usual. However, we are working with high pressure to process and ship your order immediately.

Please note that orders with bank transfer takes a few days longer than with other payment methodes.When we received you money- we will ship your order as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding- and have a nice day.

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Sandra Wissinger "

This lady is very lost like all those who work in the sales department of fanatec, since the payment was not made by transfer but by PAYPAL.

I AM VERY TIRED OF THIS COMPANY SHIT.

I WANT A SOLUTION NOW!

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator

You have 3 discussions open already which are followed by us, no need to open 6 same additional ones, you can post whatever you want here. We do care about your problem and we do want to solve it as soon as possible, you can be sure that we rather have you happy driving with your hardware instead of this but please follow the rules and keep it to one discussion and not ten.