Processing and delivery time

I placed my order on May 8th and it hasn't been shipped yet does anyone have any idea how long its going to take for it to ship.

Comments

• Would also like to know this.

Where are you located? What did you order? Was it in stock at the time of ordering?

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Best to contact the sales team for information on your order.

• Orders Germany to UK excellent. Ordered DD1, V3 pedals and wheels 6 May. Received DD1 and wheels Tues 12 May, with V3 pedals on pre order early June. The pedals arrived today, 19 May. Well done the Fanatec Office and Warehouse teams.

• I’m located in the US I ordered the csl elite f1 bundle with a load cell and it was all in stock when I ordered

• I am surprised by this. I was told by support they would not ship any items until the full order was in stock. I cancelled my order because of it and placed an order for only soon-to-be in stock items.

I haven't seen the loadcell in for a while. That is the item I removed from my order because it was not available until July. My initial order was also on the 8th. I didn't get the reply and reorder until the 14th.

• I too ordered on May 6th. In my case it was a Podium DD2 and Podium GT3 steering wheel, a $2190.82 order. Both items were "in stock" which seems to mean nothing to Fanatec customers in the US at this time. I've debated for the last few days cancelling the order and ordering a SimCube 2 Pro as at least they are upfront and honest about their lead times and production schedule. I can't believe Fanatec cannot state the lead times for in stock product shipments to US customers.

• DD2 is still available. The leather wheel is still available. The suede wheel shows availability in August. Not sure which one you ordered.

I really hope its not the case that my order will take 2+ weeks to ship after being in stock. I am playing F1 2019 with a controller right now and its so sad.

• Jeff,

I order the suede version but I didn't see that August 7th notice when I placed my order on May 6th. Maybe they ran out of stock before my order could be shipped? I just email customer support. They say it can take 7 days to reply.

• I have emailed support a couple times over the past weeks. Each time has taken about 4 business days. So, you could get a reply on Friday or Monday, I suspect. Good luck with your order, I hope you get it soon!

• >I was told by support they would not ship any items until the full order was in stock....

When I ordered, the pedals were pre order so for a few € extra carriage, I made 2 orders.

• I placed an order on April 23 and everything was supposed to be in stock on April 30th. I have emailed support several times with no reply and have not received an update on my order since. So on the 23rd it will be a month since they charged my card. I’m about to cancel my order and start a flight sim cockpit instead. I don’t know what to do. It’s like Fanatec USA is non existent.

• Yeah, I placed one around then as well. I knew it was out of stock when I ordered. However, we're now five days past the expected availability date and haven't heard anything.

I don't want to cancel but without an update on what's going on, it might be the best course of action. At least if you're in north america as apparently, we're second class citizens. or something.

• i got an email for fanatec saying that the csl elt pedal & Wheel will be back in stock may 22 & i can expect my order to be shipped on that same day

• they said the reason the availability date on the website said may 15 was do to a system glitch

• Man, oh man... I hope that is right - however, I am glad they actually responded! I have gotten no reply from them after a week.

Are you in the US?

• That would be incredible. I really hope so. I saw the Logitech G29 was back down to a fair price on Amazon for availability on June 2. I placed an order as a backup in case Fanatec still hasn't shipped by then.

• if they delay the shipping date again i may just cancel my order

• same here. if i wake up tomorrow and it says pre-order available May 29 - i'm out.

• It actually says June 12th! Does that include orders already placed? No way to know!

• This is crazy whats going on. My order is very new compared to many of you but still said available for May22. I realize we are going through trying times right now with the pandemic BUT Fanatec needs to have some respect for its customers. If you can't fill these orders, or process them, or even respond to emails. STOP TAKING ORDERS until you can.

• Time to cancel if it doesn’t ship today.

This company is an absolute shit show.

• Hello

I ordered a V3 pedal + bpk on 4.05.2021 from EU - Romania. On 05.05.2021 I received an update email that my order was moved to the werehouse and I will receive tracking number from UPS in my orders section from the fanatec website when it will be shipped. On 06.05.2021 I verified my order details on fanatec.com and I found my tracking number. I followed it to the ups site, at tracking package and it was shipped on 05.05.2021. I am not happy that its not showing from where the package was sent and where it is, only where it arrives, wich is obvious. Thats it for now, I will update with progress.

• So it took 6 days from the ordering time until I had the package in my hand. That is Germany werehouse to Romania CJ. Thats fast for standard delivery.

On the other hand, dissapointed of the pedals, as first impresion. The pedals looks nice, the functionality is "so and so". Not to mention that the vibration motors are intentionaly not suported by iRacing. The big problem is that you need to setup phisicly all the pedals, the throtle travel is way to long, the break as well. The feeling of the pedals can be adjusted, and setup very well so that after hours, lots of hours can feel good. Not even close to a hidraulic break, not even close. Anyway this pedals are better then the thrustmaster counterpart like the t3pa or tlc and so on, but the price comparison is huge, 4 times the price for 2 or 3% performance gain afted the hardware... IF you can do it ( because lets face it, everyone is different !!! ) There is also another very good thing about the v3's, you can modulate ( gas + break)much more efficiently comparing to thrustmaster.

Anyway if I jnew that the vibration motors were not compatible with iRacing , I would have bought the mark 1 simforge pedals. Also the price is only 330$ comparing to 360 euros( big diffference) . Anyway is not to late, and if iRacing is not changing policy bye bye fanatec CS v3. You have to consider that this pedals have no feet like the v3's so if you don't have a aluminium rig there no use in buying them.