FanaLab 1.60.2 (previously 1.60.1) Download - Post your Feedback here
Marcel Pfister Member, Administrator
edited November 2021 in FanaLab
Changelog since FanaLab 1.57.4
- Fixed: FanaLab closing issue
- Fixed: DD base doesn't have ITM when in COMP mode
- Fixed: Shift point Bracket option not visible when loading profile
- Fixed: DRI going up to +5. Now +3 is Max
- Fixed: BRF no % in the Tuning Menu
- Fixed: Fuel rounding issue on ACC
- Fixed: MPS UI not working properly
- Added/Improved support for new ClubSport wheels: UH(X) V2, BMW V2, RS
- Added: Enable/disable toggle for Base Rev LED of CSL E
- Added Flag and DRS data to supported telemetry for RF2
- Added: Disable option for RPM LED on single color led steering wheels
- Added: DRS and Flags telemetry to rF2
- Added: FanaLab update notification
- Updated: Formula V2 steering wheel names on alternative steering wheel selection dialog box
- Updated: Changed the cursor of FFS toggle button to hand cursor
- Updated: Recommended profiles
- Updated: Moved FanaLab shortcut "F-letter" section in start menu. Before was in a the "Endor Fanatec" Folder.
- Updated: Texts and images
- Updated: APM hint from "Advanced Paddle Modules" to "Advanced Paddle Mode"
- Fixed: Physical APM switch on Formula V2 and McLaren GT3 not working correctly in UI.
- Updated: Moved FanaLab shortcut to "F" section in start menu.
- Added: Changing ITM pages of Button Module Endurance within FanaLab
- Added: Automatic ITM page change for Button Module Endurance
Known limitations of game telemetry and issues:
- iR tyre temps sometimes differ from black box.
- rF2 brake bias can differ very slightly.
- R3E tyre temps slightly differ from HUD.
- F1 2020 & 2021 tyre temp differs from dash to HUD.
- Older profiles get converted and loaded with RPM instead of % enabled for the LED threshold. -> Toggle back to % and save again, then it works like expected.
APM setting of Tuning Menu page currently having issues.
Link to compatible driver version:
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.
This discussion has been closed.
Just in time for todays new FanaLab version 1.60.1 of course I have my car profiles for DD2 ready and fully adapted to the new changes, in particular every car profile also supports BME ITM auto-page-switch-feature now.
One note: This version has a bug with Fuel logic where the value is 1L wrong. As my profiles all use this Display Feature to show Fuel level once the value lowered 1L with Prio this issue affects all my profiles. So if you use the profiles out-of-box just remember to add 1L to the shown value (for example Display shows F39 when in game the fuel level reached 39,99L which means effectively you have still 40L available, not 39L).
Has the issue of the wheel jerking right or left on the DD2 while using ITM been resolved or is this still an issue?
That's a firmware issue which can never be fixed with a FanaLab update...
The Audi R18 profile is spot on!
looking forward to trying the others thanks for what you do!
New to Fanalab. Do I just install this version over the top of previous version. Thanks.
You can but I always suggest to uninstall previous version and then doing a fresh new install.
Will it still keep all my setups, or should I copy them before uninstall, then copy back in after new install?
Nothing gets deleted.
F1 2021 still needs to use F1 2020 UDP?
Fanalab doesn't shown tuning menu anymore (and on tab "game profile" also tons of informations missing). How to fix it? Here are 2 screenshots
Note: this is alle available settings in my Fanalab Tuning Menu. I can't expand the Clubsport Wheel Base V2.5 Settings where for example the force feedback gain should be available.
This is just a general comment about fanalab but is there any way to change the font size? it is tiny and hard to read.
You are still using 1.57.4. Try 1.60.1.
Download-Link not functional anymore right now?
Indeed, Download not available anymore.
Mhm, as it's weekend you have to wait until next week then..
Thanks for the reply Maurice, bugger, hopefully it is something that will get considered for the future.
Was 1.60 taken down cos there are issues with it?
Seems unlikely Fanatec would simply remove the download without explanation if there was an issue with it. My money is on this just being a carelessly edited first post.
It would be helpful if someone who has a local copy could upload it. :-)
I am a Luddite that has stuck with GPL and a red Logitech Momo wheel till last March, so please bear with me.
Why would anyone need Fanalab (aka, what does it do?)? Does it not create another layer of program running concurrently with whatever simracing software?
Currently I own a CS v2.5, F1 2021, and v3 pedals. I don’t know if Fanalab would improve the experience for the better in iRacing and Assetto Corsa for the better without a performance hit.
Best to watch some Videos on Youtube about FanaLab I think... ;)
It adds a lot to your driving experience with Fanatec gear. You can control the steering wheel LEDs exactly how you want, you can control what the steering wheels Display is showing, you can control the vibration motors of the steering wheel and the pedals based on Telemetry coming from the game, you can save thousands of profiles for each car and you can also select a default profile for a game which automatically gets loaded when you start the game, you can enhance the FFB by adding Dynamic Damper Effects, etc etc... It's a very powerful Tool and tbh I can not drive without it anymore.
Could someone post a working link if they have a copy of the new Fanalab please
why still the F1 2020 telemetry? that's why Fanalab is unusable for me, because SimHub works with the 2021 telemetry and I can't use both together
Thanks Maurice, I’ll check some videos. As I drive in VR, display and lights are not a concern, but may have to take a look at dynamic damper effects.
does anyone have the 1.60.1 download link?
Same issue for me lol. It's not a link it's just a text. GRRRR
Booting up in a few let me see if I can post it here.
Let me know if this works.