[Resolved] CSL Elite V2 pedals Not Working
Ahmad Alsalem Member
edited October 2022 in Pedals
Bought the ddpro with CSL Elite V2 pedals and installed them to my rig.
DD pro base is working without any issues. Pedals were working for a day and then stopped working. All connections are correct, since the pedals work only 10% of the time by luck, and the other 90% they are not recognized by the PS5 or when connected to the computer fanatec software.
I tried everything and am very frustrated at the moment as I can't do anything else. Any idea what might be the solution? Can't attach videos because this forum didn't accept the video format.
Very disappointed with fanatec at the moment. Spend over 1,500 euros for a premium product and now I can't even use it!
Noticed that the USB of the pedals when connected to the laptop is being read by the fanatec firmware update program, but when connected to the ps5 it doesn't work.
Wheels base USB works without an issue on the PS5 and laptop.
Not sure what to do now. Any suggestions?
Pedals can not be connected to a console via USB.
I just figured this out lol and it's working now. Thanks for the reply in any case
What did you do exactly to get you pedals to recognize in the game and begin to work?what do you have to do exactly?