What will be the hottest feature of the ClubSport Wheel V2?

1111213141517»

Comments

The other invites will be sent out by end of next week and in several waves over the next months. You will be notified by e-mail and the invite will be shown in the customer profile.
    So wir haben jetzt Mittwoch der darauf folgenden Woche und so wie es aussieht sind immer noch keine Einladungen verschickt worden!

Könnte sich vielleicht mal jemand von Fanatec dazu herablassen die Kundschaft über den Stand der Dinge zu informieren!

Denke es haben mittlerweile genug nachgefragt wie es aussieht mit den Einladungen.

Erst die Kunden eine Woche lang heiss machen, dann noch ein paar Reviews und jetzt kein Kommentar mehr!

Schade!!

Wäre nett einfach nur mal zu wissen wie und vor allem wann es jetzt weiter geht!!
    Bin auch ein bisschen genervt.
    Da hätte man mit der Ankündigung noch warten können.
    Ich sitze hier komplett mit clubsport außer der base und weiß eigentlich nichts.
    Sind schon Codes raus?
    Wird es was bis weihnachten?
    Oder ist das Schiff aus China abgesoffen?
    Fiele fragen und hoffentlich bald auch antworten.

:-c
  • Looking forward to upgrade my whole rig ^:)^
  • I'm glad I check back periodically; this is the news I've been waiting for!  I've enjoyed my Elite for the last few years, but I'm ready for an upgrade.  I've just been holding out for something that has more versatile compatibility.  And from the reviews I've been seeing, the quality improvements should keep me happy, especially from what I've heard about the smoothness.

(And multiple rims for me... hooray!)
  • My Wife gave me "green light" for buying CSW v2 , so I would really be appreciate for code :)
  • Never bought from Fanatec before but really looking forward to getting my hands on the kit as the build quality looks amazing!

Builfing my own simulator so the quicker I can order the better, PLEASE send me an early invite.

• Great looking updates. First reviews look good to.
  • I'm new to fanatec and I can't wait for the v2 to come out.

• Wahnsinn! Das letzte mal,das ich mit so einer Sannung auf etwas gewartet habe ,war als Kind auf Weihnachten und die Geburt meines Sohnes . Echt gut gemacht Fanatec! Wenn die Base nur halb so gut wird wie die Vorfreude......
  • I've been using Fanatec since 2009. I can't wait for the new CSW!
  • Dear friends Fanatec: for us Brazilians buy products from you, we must do the same "magic" do you do to have a high quality product. btw, when will open a representative here ???
  • Hi Thomas,

Do we have a winner here of the codes as stated? I am waiting for one as my birthday gift from you is nearing.

Your no. 1 fan,
    JC :)
  • This is great news. I started racing with Fanatec products and plan on upgrading to this wheel
  • Really looking forward to using this with PC sims, Forza, GT, and beyond!
  • mr.thomas who won the 5 extra invite? or you still not choose? thanks...(come on invite me sir:)
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    All winners should have received their codes now. We have chosen more than 5 posts. Thanks for all the fantastic feedback!

:-bd
  • I just may have been one of those winners, I gave my code away through guilt as I have never actually completed a purchase. I do not like Paypal and did not want to mess around with bank transfers. Roll on when Fanatec have enough stock to sell on Amazon. Eric