Order status....what is going on?

Right, so after the absolute clusterfork that was ordering in May, and zero communication to customers etc, I have patiently waited to the date that the rest of my order comes in stock.

June 30th, my remaining dd2, clubsport pedals and buttons are meant to have come in stock. I even touched base with customer support beforehand to make sure it was on track, to which I got the vaguest of replies....Great service there as usual...

I got an email from endor with an invoice for the pedals and buttons, but nothing mentioned about the dd2. Waiting for a reply from your team as to what is happening with that. And does this invoice mean those bits are on their way? Or are they wanting me to pay again for the items?

If there is another hold up with the wheelbase, I'm going to be livid. I opted for the dd2 over the dd1 because it said it was in stock at the time. Turns out your system is useless and most of my order that said it was in stock wasn't....

2 months of waiting patiently, and there seems to be an issue with the dd2 that no one is communicating to me? Fork me you guys are special in the way you treat your customers....

No one seems to be able to reply with a definite answer to any questions, they seem to be fluffing along hoping things work out. Own up to supply issues up front and then you won't piss off your customer base so much

I'm sure you won't see this, or care about it, but people need to rant when they get screwed around

Comments