First waves of invites is out

12346»

Comments

• Ernest SmithErnest Smith Member
    edited December 2014
    Anyone in the US need an invite code? Please, don't answer if the code goes on eBay, etc. I intend this to be a gift. I will need your US email address that you registered with the Fanatec website to complete the transfer. Code good till 3/15/2014.
  • I have an Australian invite code if anyone chasing one

Hi Nigel,

sent you a message! Please help a fellow Aussie with your code .... Just bought a gtultimate rig and waiting on triple monitors to arrive... Need the new v2 base so badly!!
    Thanks mate!
    Dragan
    code sent.  enjoy!
  • Hello!
    I'm a first-time customer and would like to purchase the wheelbase v2, which unfortunately is only available by invitation code.  Can someone please transfer an unwanted code to my account?  I have a bunch of items sitting in my shopping cart, and I'm not able to place the order because the most important part - the wheel base - cannot be added to the cart.

I'd be eternally thankful to anybody who can spare an invitation code!

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Steve

• Stev people will need to know where you live as codes are region locked.
  • I am a first time customer and would like the new wheelbase v2. Does anyone have a US region invite code they don't need or want?

Thanks in advance

--J
  • anyone have an US invite code for the new base? i need one please

• I am looking forward to buy the complete kit V2. I live in Spain and I'm willing to pay whatever it takes :). Please, can you give me a code?
    Thanks !!
  • I have a code up for grabs, US region. Honour system applies though, you must intend to use it, not sell it on. Please leave your email address that you registered with the Fanatec website to complete the transfer. Code good till 6/18/2015. Could be extended for 2 months.
  • I have a code up for grabs, US region. Honour system applies though, you must intend to use it, not sell it on. Please leave your email address that you registered with the Fanatec website to complete the transfer. Code good till 6/18/2015. Could be extended for 2 months.

Hi Sam,

I sent you a private message with my details and email. Thanks for considering me and thanks for the awesome gift to the community!

Hi Sam,

I sent you a private message with my details and email. Thanks for considering me and thanks for the awesome gift to the community!

Code sent. Enjoy!
    I still have one US code to share. Let me know if you need one.

Hi Sam,

Code sent. Enjoy!
    Thank you so much!
    I sent ya a pm!

I sent ya a pm!

Code sent. Enjoy!
  • No more invite codes needed for the V2 base on Europe site...they're on stock guys...hurry hurry!

• I wish to purchase clubs port v2 as my v1 is giving me problems
    Losing force feedback during driving
    My email is [email protected] and I do have an account with you
    Apparently my invite code is no longer valid
    Please respond and let me know
    Thx
  • Vito...YOU BLIND OR WHAT ?????
  • Anyone got a US code to spare ?

Be a nice upgrade from my G25 :)
  • Hi,

I have not received an invite code at any point. I have a CSR Elite and traded in my 360 not knowing it would not be forwards compatible 
    :-S  =((   :-O