The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Comments

• I was told mid November as well by Fanatec.
    Are you in the USA?
    No mate I'm in Australia.
    Cool, thanks for that info, Im in USA, and they just told me the end of January!  so don't feel bad..
  • Hi Thomas
    Sent a message but thought I would post here as well. My invite code seems to have expired today - was supposed to be the 14th. Was planning on extending and then purchasing (pre-ordering) the wheelbase over the weekend.
    Any chance I could please have this reactivated so I can place my order?
    Thank you
  • Hi Thomas
    Sent a message but thought I would post here as well. My invite code seems to have expired today - was supposed to be the 14th. Was planning on extending and then purchasing (pre-ordering) the wheelbase over the weekend.
    Any chance I could please have this reactivated so I can place my order?
    Thank you
    Just send em an e-mail, they'll take care of ya
  • james pesarrajames pesarra Member
    edited November 2014
    :)>-
  • Just received an email from DPD informing me my parcel will be delivered on Monday morning, Nothing of shipment updated on my Fanatec account yet, I can only presume it's my V2 base as its being delivered by a parcel force company and its addressed to me.

I was told I would receive it early December, I placed my order on the 2nd October

Can't wait!!! [-O<
  • Cool News James !  ... I do hope it is your Wheel ... 
    ...Oh and that pic of the big green Freighter docked says on the back "Xin Fu Zhou" which roughly translated means "The abode of many wheels" so the CSW v2's must be on there somewhere !!! :) 

Joking of course :D ... but you can follow its movements here :-
    www.marinetraffic.com/ais/details/ships/413076000/vessel:XIN_FU_ZHOU
  • i was also told early dec are you in the uk?
  • Yes I'm in the UK, I paid extra for next day postage.
    When Fanatec ship products to me from Germany it normall takes 24hrs to reach my door :-)
  • Hi guys!

They say: "a picture is worth a thousand words", and I post few pics:

nice!  what kind of rig are you using for your new and shiny V2?
  • Why do people squander this forum with stupid comments like

"ive never heard of having to wait 3 months for anything." Damn you must be even more of a spoiled brat than we thought.

"Why isn't the wheel shipping to my country first, there must be conspiracy against us."

You guys have a forum with opportunity to interact with Thomas / support and you approach it like 2 year old babies.

These wheels began shipping about 2 weeks ago, if you already are filling the need to come in and complain because you weren't first, grow up.
    Jerry,
    How does this contribute to the thread either? All you have effectively done is call most of the people asking for more information about where/when they will receive the product, which they have bought and paid, for will arrive. This is not an unreasonable request.

Sure, they could put it a little more politely and maybe even keep the passive aggressive undertones to a minimum. However, they have paid big money for an item that was promised to arrive almost 1 month ago. They have separate sites for separate regions, so it's not out of the realm of expectation that the quote delivery dates would be accurate. Which frankly they are not.

We just want to know when we can expect to see the items with which we paid for.

This is not unreasonable, and you calling us childish (Vis-à-vis: "Grow Up"), is a very childish statement in itself.

I'm happy to wait as long as it takes for delivery, however. As a paid up customer, if there is going to be a significant delay in my order, I should absolutely be informed of the new ETA.

Thomas,

I asked previously, but never got a response, you have pushed the first shipment of the Australian V2's back until the end of November, are we also going to see delays in shipment for the Second round of V2's? My ETA was the 8th of December, I'm guessing that this is not accurate.

Are you able to provide a more accurate ETA? This is a christmas present for my son and would love to have it under the tree, however I work out something else if you don't think it will arrive this year as previously expected.

Please let us Aussie's know what's going on when you get the chance.

Thanks mate!
  • Just received an email from DPD informing me my parcel will be delivered on Monday morning, Nothing of shipment updated on my Fanatec account yet, I can only presume it's my V2 base as its being delivered by a parcel force company and its addressed to me.

I was told I would receive it early December, I placed my order on the 2nd October

Can't wait!!! [-O
    Might have to wait a little longer for my V2 base, wife just told me the package being delivered is my son's new Ipad for Xmas, Guess i'll have to wait until 8th Dec when Fanatec told me it would be delivered :-(
  • Bonjour , 
    S est vrai que cela commence a etre long l attente de la v2 , serait il au moins possible d avoir des information sur les prochaine livraison ( 8 decembre ) seront elles en retard ou a l avance .
     Car j ai vendu mon csw v1 et je me retrouve depuis plus d un mois sans volant et s est long sachant que je pilote environ 3 h 4 h par jour et 7 h a 9h par jour le wen keen . Surtout que j etait d accord pour un supplement pour qu il soit livre a l avance .
    Merci . Fanatec vous etez les meilleur en simulateur 

Cdlt

• yeah i just got told that the first round australia orders are "going" to be shipped by end of November.. so thats quite a healthy delay compared to the rest of the world. around a month and some which is annoying
  • I was told mid Dec last week .
  • My rig is collecting too much dust just waiting for the CSW2
  • Greg WilliamsGreg Williams Member
    edited November 2014
    This is the last message I got from Fanatec I'm in Australia. But not holding my breath.

The ship with the products is on the way to the warehouse. it will arrive very soon. You will be informed about the dispatch.

• This is the last message I got from Fanatec I'm in Australia. But not holding my breath.

The ship with the products is on the way to the warehouse. it will arrive very soon. You will be informed about the dispatch.

soon ! :))
  • This is the last message I got from Fanatec I'm in Australia. But not holding my breath.

I got a very similar response on Oct 31st

I got a very similar response on Oct 31st
    Same goes i ordered on the 24 of jul i think we deserve a sticker or something for been so spoiled   :-\" glad we have his forum so i don't think i have blown $1400.Building my own sim rig at work cannot wait till i can try this stuff out on iracing 
  • Well I'm not sure if this is going to be accurate or not, but I message the WebStore and got a reply.

Asked when they thought the second round of Australian Wheelbases would be delivered given the delay on the current batch:

thanks for your inquiry.
    The estimated shipping date for your order is the 8th December.

Not entirely convinced I sent back another email:

Your order was placed 2nd October and the shipping date for this purchase date is early December.

So not sure what this means exactly. Here's hoping!

Please Thomas can you give us a more concise answer as to expectations? As I said before, I don't mind if there is a delay, I completely understand these things happen. However I would just like to know so I can make alternative arrangement (not cancel my order, just get something else under the christmas tree).
    Thanks mate!
  • Hey Aaron the shipping status is most probably out of the control of people like Thomas and his staff as once they have sent the consignment to be shipped somewhere like Australia they also wait to hear of the delivery updates.  I am not trying to deny your question but I know that when large consignments are sent to be shipped via sea freight/cargo ships there can be many reasons for delays from the point of loading at the docks to changes in routes due to weather etc.  So apart from Fanatec staff being very busy they really may not have any accurate information they can tell you/us. Unfortunately shipment by sea is just like that and is not as precise as air freight but is cheaper and we have a lower price because of that.
  • I'm in the same boat as you Aaron, so to speak, with an Australian 8th Dec order and I can only assume that our orders are on the same ship as the orders going out to people "end of November" as surely the cost of shipping makes it more cost effective to send one large container on one ship rather than 2 a week or so apart. The difference between "late November" and "early December" could literally just be a local buffer time to allow Fanatec Australia to distribute the wheels over a couple of weeks so that they aren't expected to dispatch a whole container load in one go.

I don't know. Just a theory. Still hopeful for my early Dec delivery time.
  • Habe noch einen Code für wheel base v2  Europa 
    Habe die neue base bereits und macht spass. bitte meldet euch 
    gruss
  • All i need now is all the good bits  heheimage :D image
  • Wann geht es denn in Deutschland weiter?
    Habe Ende September bestellt.
  • Anfang Dezember laut off. Support

Hab auch Ende Sep bestellt.
  • Das wäre ja dann ja bald! :-)

• hello I would like to buy the ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 I saw Availability date is 28/02/2015 there is a possibility of it before? sorry for my english. thanks
  • Das wäre ja dann ja bald! :-)

Bin stark am überlegen das noch zu stornieren. PS4 Support ist noch immer nicht offiziell bestätigt und auch das Support Team selber hört sich nicht mehr 100% sicher an.
    Und ich habe das Ding gekauft um irgendwann man Gran Turismo 7 spielen zu können.
    Bin jedenfall gar nicht zufrieden.
  • Hello to all in the EU,

So, I received my code yesterday but I am not yet in a position to use it (can't really justify spending this much so close to Christmas :( ). Of course, if Fanatec only charged your card at despatch I wouldn't have this issue, but that's a whole new argument for another day...

Anyway, here's the deal: I will transfer my code to the first person who gets in touch, BUT when you order and receive your second code, I would like you to transfer that code to me as I hope to then be in a better position to order. Don't forget, this code is EU ONLY.

I am asking for a lot of trust here, and I hope whoever gets my code will do the honourable thing and return the favour back to me.

My code initially expires on 2nd Dec, but I can extend if necessary.

That's all. Don't worry if I don't respond immediately (I have boring commitments like work, life, eating, sleeping, breathing, etc).

Good luck.

PS Did I mention this code is EU ONLY  :)