The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Comments

• Daryl WrightDaryl Wright Member
    edited December 2014
    Woot! got my order confirmation/invoice from Australian distributor.  Should get shipping tracker on Monday.  Merry Christmas to me
    My excitement level has dropped significantly.  My delivery arrived today and was missing the csw base and a wheel.

Hopefully they get back to my query tomorrow and it was just an error by the distributor and not more delays
    Oh no sorry to hear Aaron,
    What else did you order then ???
    I have confirmation of a tracking number for 5 different items, Hopefully mine is correct...
  • Woot! got my order confirmation/invoice from Australian distributor.  Should get shipping tracker on Monday.  Merry Christmas to me
    My excitement level has dropped significantly.  My delivery arrived today and was missing the csw base and a wheel.

Hopefully they get back to my query tomorrow and it was just an error by the distributor and not more delays
    Well that is indeed disappointing. I've been checking the site regularly to see if my Australian order has been given a different shipping status but no dice thus far.

Just got a response that suggests a logistics screw-up but at least it was a rapid reply.

"thanks for your inquiry.

The Clubsport Wheel Base and Formula Rim
    will be shipped out in the next days from the warehouse. You will receive the
    Trackingnumber soon."

• John KenneyJohn Kenney Member
    edited December 2014

Hello Luke,

Thanks for your message.

The estimated shipping date for the ClubSport Wheel Base is end of this week, early next week. We are waiting for the customs release.

Thanks for your understanding.

Woohoo! Here comes my X-Mas present! (USA order, btw)
  • I live in the UK, Ordered my V2 base on 2nd Oct and have just received this from Fanatec after I sent a question regarding my order...

Hello James,

thanks for your inquiry.

Today we got a new update. The ship will arrive end of this week and after the products are on stock we can ship your order out. This will be early /mid next week.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Claudia Faltermeier

Fanatec_Gameshop – Sales Department

• edited December 2014

Hello Luke,

Thanks for your message.

The estimated shipping date for the ClubSport Wheel Base is end of this week, early next week. We are waiting for the customs release.

Thanks for your understanding.

Woohoo! Here comes my X-Mas present! (USA order, btw)
    Luke that is great news.  When was your expected delivery based on Fanatec?  I am a US customer as well.
  • I got my tracking number for the v2 wheel base from Aussie post too. So keep the faith folks they are coming.

Hay this is GR8 I hope for all of us b4 Xmas & yea a bit of topic a little Joke,

Why doesn't SANTA have any children

Because he only comes once a year and that's down a chimney BA-BOOM.

Please forgive my if offended

This thread needed a little humor.

Yeh Chris it does, I wasn't thinking like that when I posted the joke but when ya think about it we All

need cheering up a lot since FANATEC Has been treating us all as a big joke & I hope Carma is watching them & turns around jerks them around 10 fold

Sorry that wasn't my take at all. Yes it needs a little humor. But I was meaning because people are getting a little crazy because of a delay. But I'll leave it at that as it's been discussed ad nauseam.
  • edited December 2014
    wrong news ,sorry ^#(^
  • Hello Jethro,

Thanks for your message.

Yesterday we were informed, that the ClubSport Wheel Bases arrived at the warehouse and that the shipping of the pre-orders will start in the next couple of days.

Have a good day!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

Cécile Eberth

Fanatec Gameshop – Sales Department

Ordered Oct 8 US order 

• Jeremy MullinJeremy Mullin Member
    edited December 2014
    Jeremy,

As an American I think your comments are in poor taste and inaccurate. Many of us Americans have defended Thomas. And do you know where Jason is from? It's not the US!
    I am American myself!  Born and raised white boy.I just see this toxic attitude spewed constantly on the internet. Luckily people are smart here so there is no angry hive effect,  but I'm sick of it. That being said I should have not bothered saying anything as it's just needlessly clogging the thread and making it less useful.
    You shouldn't have said anything because all you did is prove how utterly clueless you are about how the invite code program works when asking "what the hell does the csr elite have to do with this" ..Oh gee I wonder,

Actually you clearly didn't read and turn your brain on. The point is all of us who are posting here and awaiting orders have done so by having a code from purchasing csr elite and past products. Him complaining he should be ahead of the rest of the people based upon when he ordered his old wheel not his new order date is utterly idiotic.

Anyway lets get over it and move on. I'm still hoping my wheel ships before it's date.
  • Woot Woot! Status changed to shipped, notification by Fanatec, awaiting tracking number. US order made October 3rd.
  • Happy day.
    Ordered 9/29 and got my invoice today.  US customer
  • still no update for me :( US order date - Oct 8th. Hope they don't skip me and it gets shipped soon
  • Also got an email stating my CSS SQ will be shipping on Dec 17th
  • Yep invoice came today also. US customer. Not much of a delay. Fanatec was providing good customer service by telling the truth about the delay. Many companies would have just been silent.
  • Yep, I'm in the US and got an invoice today.  Hopefully that means my new toy will be shipping shortly.
  • Just received notice that my Clubsport V2 wheelbase has shipped!! I ordered on 9/27/14 in the US
  • omg what about the uk people never mind good old u.s of a lol :)
  • I really hope that this will happen in europe too.

• Just got a response that suggests a logistics screw-up but at least it was a rapid reply.
    Final two packages shipped yesterday for delivery today.  Glad they sorted that one out in time for the weekend
  • Just got a response that suggests a logistics screw-up but at least it was a rapid reply.
    Final two packages shipped yesterday for delivery today.  Glad they sorted that one out in time for the weekend
    I'm so jelly right now. I placed order in Oct 8 and still no shipping update or any confirmation. 
  • Ernest SmithErnest Smith Member
    edited December 2014
    Whoo Hooo!
    From Fanatec:

Dear customer,

Please find attached your invoice no
    re14-xxxxxx

After the dispatch from the warehouse, you will receive the
    tracking data by email.
    Thank you.

Looks like the holdup on the west coast USA ports has past for this shipment. I ordered my CSW v2 on 10/3/14. Shipping slated for today 12/10, tracking # to come.

=D>  \:D/
  • Aaron WoodAaron Wood Member
    edited December 2014
    Glad to hear that the US is getting their wheelbases.

However, Round 2 pre-orders are now being sent to US customers and Australian Round 1 customers still don't have shipping dates, ETA's or updates?

Last I checked, China was a lot closer to Australia than the US...
  • Got my tracking number for my v2 base and wheels my ETA is Tuesday finally im in AUS
    :)>-
  • Got my tracking number for my v2 base and wheels my ETA is Tuesday finally im in AUS
    did you get the dreaded 'delayed till January email' or are you just one of this lucky SOB's ;)
    did you get the dreaded 'delayed till January email' or are you just one of this lucky SOB's ;)
    na no dreaded email for me thankfully I've been waiting long enough only since 16th of July haha
    :-c
  • Hi all,
    can anyone "guestimate" the arrival date for my order,
    I ordered 12 november in Belgium, Europe...
    At the time it said end of Januari on the website

• Dear Thomas,

Mine (wheel base V2) is on it's way.

Merry Christmas to you and to the entire Fanatec team!

Greetings from Zermatt, Switzerland (as I am on vacation).

JC
  • Dear Thomas,

Mine (wheel base V2) is on it's way.

Merry Christmas to you and to the entire Fanatec team!

Greetings from Zermatt, Switzerland (as I am on vacation).

JC
    Hola Jose Carlos, Enhorabuena, cuando hiciste el pedido??

Un saludo
  • Hi all,
    can anyone "guestimate" the arrival date for my order,
    I ordered 12 november in Belgium, Europe...
    At the time it said end of Januari on the website

Best is to ask the support team.

I ordered in Sep. and they told me yesterday as soon as the ship in Hamburg arives they send out the bases.

I guess they send the packets to belgium from germany too so maybe they have enough for the people how ordered later.
  • @ John Haynsworth

I, too, received the email about the base shipping out from the warehouse soon. But to answer your question, I have never had an estimated shipping date. There is apparently some error on my account. Estimated Shipping Date is blank. All I get is Payment Verified.