The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Comments

• Ordered my V2 end of september, got email from UPS today. Epected delivery tomorrow (tuesday).
    Germany.
  • My delivery has been updated. It's coming on Wednesday now and not Thursday as originally planned!
    =D>
  • My delivery has been updated. It's coming on Wednesday now and not Thursday as originally planned!
    =D>
    me too =D>
  • I wonder if somebody might be able to confirm the registered weight of the base of the UPS website please? I ordered the base and 2 rims, (originally 1 rim but cancelled and reordered the 2 on black Friday)

On the UPS website it shows I have 3 packages, 2 @ 4.3KG and 1 @ 4.4KG. I really hope I haven't got 3 rims on the way!
  • Thanks mate, much appreciated
  • Patrick MoorePatrick Moore Member
    edited December 2014
    When was your order date Ryan Hamm if I may ask?
    I ordered on October 4th.

I ordered V2 base on September 30.  I received the shipment notice from Fanatec on December 10.  I am still waiting for a tracking number.  Hopefully, that will arrive soon to indicate the package is on the way to my home.
    : )

edit
    I checked my invitation file and it show the second invite to order a V2!  I hope that means the wheel is getting closer!

• the status in my order history says shipped, but i havent received a tracking id yet
    :((
  • I got today my Wheelbase :)
    But the rims + pedals aren't shipped till now

I really hope they can keep the promises and ship them today.
  • edited December 2014
    Mine is due tomorrow along with a G27 pedal adapter to use with my ECCI Trackstar 6000 Logitech wired pedals with Race Brake Stage 2 ...   Can't wait to run some GT5 & 6 with this setup !   :D
  • WAYNE NIAMATWAYNE NIAMAT Member
    edited December 2014

Fedex Crash dumps packages on I-287

December 15, 2014 

8-}
  • I have a US Invite Code to give away. 
  • Wow on those images!! :S
    I hope everyone is fine.

Latest news for my order is that earlier this morning the status changed to shipped and 5 minutes ago I got an email with the tracking number!

Order in 13-10-14
    I wonder if somebody might be able to confirm the registered weight of the base of the UPS website please? I ordered the base and 2 rims, (originally 1 rim but cancelled and reordered the 2 on black Friday)

On the UPS website it shows I have 3 packages, 2 @ 4.3KG and 1 @ 4.4KG. I really hope I haven't got 3 rims on the way!
    Exactly the same thing here with the order and the packages!
    I guess everything is fine then as we both have the same thing.
    If you have news about it let me know ;)
  • Just got a tracking id, ordered 10/14/2014. There is nothing in my order history should I be concerned?
    I live in Sweden and I'm hoping for a fantastic christmas for a fanatic fanatec driver.
    GO UPS GO!
  • Wow on those images!! :S
    I hope everyone is fine.

Latest news for my order is that earlier this morning the status changed to shipped and 5 minutes ago I got an email with the tracking number!

Order in 13-10-14
    I wonder if somebody might be able to confirm the registered weight of the base of the UPS website please? I ordered the base and 2 rims, (originally 1 rim but cancelled and reordered the 2 on black Friday)

Exactly the same thing here with the order and the packages!
    I guess everything is fine then as we both have the same thing.

If you have news about it let me know ;)
    I contacted support last night, they got back to me today confirming my order should be fine. So I'm guessing yours will be too. :)
  • Look what just arrived :-)

Just had an email from UPS and Fanatec that my Carbon Formula rim will be here tomorrow, Merry Xmas
  • I do think I see a couple of Fanatec boxes in the disaster...LOL

Totally unexpected I also got a UPS tracking nr that my V2 base is gonna be delivered tomorrow. Ordered 15/10/2014, payment verified 21/102014 delivery Belgium Europe.
     Now the wait begins for the XOne wheel...but don't mind. Better to have it now, than having a wheel and wait 3 more months after the XOne wheel hit the site and be last in line for a V2 base.

@ Kev Morris, I hope you don't get what I think your getting...imo you're getting a mistaken package and the V2 base later. If you look at the weight you've got 3 wheels conning your way. Can't imagine ups is mistaken in the weight of the packages!!!

• I got mine today, wohoo! It is an awesome upgrade from the CSR Elite. On a side note, UPS are really fast, got my shipping confirmation yesterday and got it around 2pm today.

Amazing product Fanatec, thank you! 
  • @Kev Morris

I ordered.
    - CSW v2
    - BMW Rim
    - Formula Rim Black

UPS : 3 packages all the same weight, 4.4Kg.
  • Got my V2 here in Germany today, tried it with several racing sims.
    Amazing product Fanatec, thank you!
  • The base weight is 7kg so if the base its on its way you should get an email with a 7kg package.

I got this evening another mail from ups with 3 x 4kg packages

So my 2 rims + 1 pedals are now on its way.

Tomorrow maybe I can test my frist round on GT6 :D
  • Yes shipment is on his way to The Netherlands (ordered Oct 9th).
    4 x 4.8 kg packages (ordered the CSW V2, 2 wheels, pedals and shifter)
    Shifter is delayed to January so this should be the base, wheels and pedals.

• edited December 2014

The weight of the packages are not reflecting the weight of the base or the wheels?

Looks like they divided the total weight by the number packages?

Can someone confirm this? 
  • edited December 2014
    I do hope my package was not included at the truck that got into the accident.

Fedex Crash dumps packages on I-287

December 15, 2014 

I hope mine wasn't included on this Fedex truck mishap in NJ. My package (V2 wheelbase) is scheduled to arrive here in NY tom (17th December) as per the original Fedex estimated delivery the time it got dispatched from Anaheim, California but now it says, 18th December.

I already emailed Fanatec about this, asking if my package was included on this truck as I do not want to have/receive a faulty unit due to this accident and go to all the troubles of repairing/sending.

I also wish the driver is in good condition as the Christmas is fast approaching.

Thank you in advance, Fanatec.

JC
  • Mine is at the local Fedex office waiting for pickup.  Can't wait till 5pm.  Ordered 9/26. US.
  •  Hi Svein,I currently also have an Elite and another 6 weeks to wait for the V-2.How big is the difference between the two? everyone compares it to the V-1. Ive never seen a comparison between the Elite and the V-2. thanx
  • Ordered on 10/26 from Germany - still no message nor delivery date ...  :-(
  • North America (U.S.)  
    September 30 - Ordered and paid
    December 10 - Invoice and shipment notice received
    December 12 - Second invitation code received

No tracking number received as of today (December 16).  I sent fanatec a message asking if my package has a tracking number.  Has anyone else in U.S. experienced this with their order?  I fear my package may be lost?

:-O
  •  Hi Svein,I currently also have an Elite and another 6 weeks to wait for the V-2.How big is the difference between the two? everyone compares it to the V-1. Ive never seen a comparison between the Elite and the V-2. thanx
    Hi Lisa, I'm no expert, but the V2 is so smooth, it's stronger but the modulation of feedback is just night and day. The Elite feels very "notchy" in comparison. You definitely have something to look forward to.

Shouldn't the V1 and the Elite be almost the same except for the wheel rim? So most of V1 vs V2 should be relevant to elite as well I guess.