Has your order shipped yet? (USA to USA Orders)

Comments

• Funny, FedEx just updated to picked up. LOL. Maybe bitching into the electronic ether does work? ;)

• edited January 2021

I ordered on the 30th and still haven't received a tracking number..... . I ordered a formula v2 wheel with a 1.1 base, pedals, and LC on Dec. 30th. On the 31st I ordered a set of magnetic cs shifters which also don't have a tracking number.

• Donald LarsenDonald Larsen Member
    edited January 2021

Ordered a v1.1 base and WRC wheel on the 8th and I just got my tracking numbers. Here's hoping it gets picked up today.

This is my 3rd order from Fanatec and the other times It was way faster. The holidays must have been really brutal for them

• This is my first ordering from them. So far not a great first impression. My tracking still hasn't updated to "picked up" and still no tracking number for my 12/31 order of advanced paddle modules.

• 5 items - 5 boxes picked up by Fedex. ordered 12/23/20

Not arriving in CT till Monday - at least I know they are coming.

• Received FedEx tracking last night from Suddath Global Logistics. Doesn't look like it's been picked up yet. Will keep updated. order 1/4 USA to USA shipment

• Austin LawsonAustin Lawson Member
    edited January 2021

Ordered 1/8, warehouse processing 1/11, received shipping information today 1/13. Still waiting to be picked up according to Fedex but got expedited overnight shipping so we shall see. In my experience through 5 orders, expedited shipping is also handled quicker through the warehouse. I had 3 with standard shipping and they all took longer than a week to go from processing to picked up and 2 day or overnight shipping I've had it happen the very next day after an order before. I know things are somewhat different now but that's my past experience.

• Update: Just got picked up by FedEx, expected for delivery tomorrow.

• edited January 2021

I hope to join you in that feeling of security sometime soon Scott.

• Once you see serial numbers next to your items in "my products" not your invoice - you are well on your way!

• Mine finally arrived. did one lap on the csl elite ps4 base and wheel. Heard a crack sound and looked down to the wheel with a crack up the back. Is this going to take a month now to get this sorted out??? took 2 weeks to get the order I cant imagine the return process.

• Where is the crack?? On the wheel base, or the wheel itself?? That is an extremely unfortunate situation, and I hope they realize that and actually get a replacement out to you quickly. If anything deserves immediate attention, it’s that!

• Mine was picked up today, expected to deliver tomorrow.

• mason pollackmason pollack Member
    edited January 2021

on the wheel shaft that connects to the base. cracked from the shaft up to the back of the wheel about 2 inches long.

• That sucks Mason... what a bummer after waiting so long. :(

My setup (ordered 1/4) was finally picked up today by FedEx after getting the tracking 2 hours earlier. I was fully expecting to have to wait days longer after getting the tracking info, but a few hours later it was en route.

• I ordered my setup on 1/1 so I would assume the 1/1-1/3 days wouldn't count and my order wouldn't get processed until 1/4 , Well in 1/5 I got an email saying Thank you for your order. 1/7 I received an email my order will be shipped soon. 1/8 I received and email explaining delays and haven't received anything since. I however have to remain patient, yes I'm a need it right now, this is why I hate online ordering. I will sit and wait and use my G29 until the setup arrives. I can't really complain because I don't know their situation, however I do know that no company wants a bad reputation so I'm sure they are doing everything in their power to rectify out situations. I have seen an increase in people wanting higher grade of racing equipment. If you continue to clock watch when your products get shipped it will drive you crazy. People I see also posting what they paid for their setup. Fanatec doesn't care what you paid they just want to do the best they can. so you people that paid over $2000 are not some how bumping the ones that pay $600. The more you pay doesn't get you to the top of the list. $2000 for some of you are chump change and $600 for others is a fortune. Be patient your setup will come because we all know that Fanatec is a great product or else we wouldn't have ordered it.

• My order was placed on Dec 23rd. Received an email from Fanatec telling me my order had left their warehouse on Dec 24th. I was impressed that happened so quickly. Then I heard nothing, and more nothing. Until I received a notification from FedEx on Saturday January 9th with a tracking number, and delivery date of Friday January 15th. As of this morning it looks like 3 of my 6 boxes are still in California and the others are in Arizona. Every day my delivery date gets pushed out another day by FedEx. New expected delivery is Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Waiting 4 weeks for delivery was not what I expected for products that were 'in stock' and a company that has such a great reputation.

• 1/4 order picked up from FedEx. Seems they're starting to see the light in the warehouse/fulfillment center.

• edited January 2021

I have one Dec. 31 order and a Jan. 1 and still don't have a shipping label. I'm afraid to even cancel the order because of the mess it will start.

• I ordered a GT Omega Prime Cockpit and Chair on 1/10. The chair arrived two days later via UPS. The Cockpit shipped the same day from England and is being delivered to me, all the way across the bloody Atlantic Ocean, to the USA, via FedEx today, 1/15.

Just sayin'

• If things continue to progress as they have, I should hopefully have my Fanatec order soon.

Ordered after midnight on 12.01.2021. By 8:30 am on 12.01.2021, I received an email telling me the status of the order was changed to  “warehouse processing“.

It had an Invoice attached with Delivery date: 12.01.2021

I received the same email this morning but the Invoice # is different and the invoice and delivery dates were changed to 15.01.2021

Fanatec needs to re-evaluate the software they use for e-commerce, accounting, and logistics.

• Emailed Suddath regarding my order and this is what I got in response.

• Wait, I thought it was FedEx... oh, right, I forgot: it’s everybody BUT them. Listen, I do business with shipping and freight companies every day. I haven’t encountered anyone who is having problems like this place claims that it is. I have an order here thats almost two weeks old and it doesn’t even have shipping labels printed yet. They are clearly selling items that they don’t even have. You’re not purchasing “in-stock” items. You’re basically contracting to have them built for you on request. I’ve never done business with a company that charges in-full before the products ship. This place is run like a bunch of 14 year olds are in charge. I’ve got over $2g essentially on ice with these guys, and the only reason I don’t cancel immediately is because they’re impossible to get ahold of. Can you imagine how much of a cluster THAT would be? I might just dispute the charge and then let them deal with the paperwork headache.

• Update: Received all of my 12/28 orders yesterday. 12/31 order expected to arrive on Monday 1/18.

• I too am getting extremely frustrated. Placed an order on 1/3/2021, received “shipping soon” email shortly thereafter, and to this day my order still shows up on my account as “order processed”. I believe they do not have these products in stock and are just making excuses until stock arrives from China. I wouldn’t mind if products are back ordered , but don’t lie and say items are in stock.

• Just received my 12/23 order today! And yes, they blamed Fedex for the long wait, BUT once the shipping label was actually created, the order shipped in 3 days after that. That plainly shows Fedex wasn't the problem. Fedex can't pick up the packages if they aren't contacted to do so. Just sayin'.

• edited January 2021

1/6 order here - US to US, still shows "order processed", no tracking number, no way to contact. There is zero chance this is a processing issue at this point, this is simply selling product that is claimed to be "ready to ship" that is not in the warehouse. I've yet to see any explanation for the delay other than blaming Covid, FedEx etc.

It will be the last product I buy from Fanatec.