Has your order shipped yet? (USA to USA Orders)

13»

Comments

• UPDATE

Ordered Formula V2 on 1/3 in stock item to Florida: says Order Processed.

Received tracking numbers cpl days ago and should be here today. Approx. 17 days total

ordered Advanced Paddles on 1/8 in stock item to Florida: says order processed.

Received Tracking number yesterday. and picked up by fedex on its way. Should be here 1/25 Approx. 17 days total.

Seems 2- 4 weeks is going time frames by the looks of everyone's posts.

Not sure if Fanatec is to blame or Suddath. I highly doubt Fanatec is shipping from their office space and since the order was sent to warehouse processing fairly quick, I would lay blame to Suddath. Maybe Fanatec should consider a new logistics company, but who knows. I don't work there and just speculate the delay is caused by Suddath.

In the grand scheme of things I guess a week to ten days overdue is expected for anything coming from the great state of California. *Sarcasm

• I received an update from [email protected] on my order that I placed on January 12, 2021.

"SUDDATH GLOBAL LOGISTICS sent 4 FedEx Ground package(s). The delivery date may be updated when FedEx receives the package. This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 01/20/2021."

Current delivery date estimate is January 26th.

• UPDATE: my order placed on 1/3/2021 arrived on 1/16/2021. I was pleasantly surprised as I had not received an notification via email of a tracking number or shipment , and also logging into my account on Fanatec still showed my order as “order processed”. I’m guessing it’s a server glitch? Just happy I got my product :)

• edited January 2021

"SUDDATH GLOBAL LOGISTICS sent 4 FedEx Ground package(s). The delivery date may be updated when FedEx receives the package. This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 01/20/2021."

Translation of the above:

SUDDATH GLOBAL LOGISTICS has notified FedEx that there are 4 packages to be collected. The delivery date may be updated whenever FedEx decides to go and collect the packages. 😏

If for any reason FedEx has gone to collect and packages were not ready to be collected then it would throw an update that collection driver went and shipment was not ready for collection. 😇

This is what most of the people that dont know anything about logistics misunderstand and think

a) It is fanatec's fault

b) Fanatec oversold stock that was not there

c) They have been mugged

So they go all over the social media and forums to throw their tantrums. 🤣

PS. Mark the last sentence is not aimed at you. Just using your quote to make others understand.

• Hi,

I've been following this thread while waiting for an update on the order I placed on 1/6. All the ordered items were 'in stock' when I placed the order.

Like others, I received an email on 1/8 explaining that there could be delays due to the pandemic.

On 1/11, I received another email stating that my order was now in 'warehouse processing' and that it would be shipped soon.

On 1/19, having not heard anything, I contacted support using the form on the website. That evening, I received an email from Suddath with the tracking numbers.

On 1/20, I received the reply from the support team with the tracking number.

According to FedEx's tracking, the packages were indeed picked up by FedEx on 1/19 evening and have since been on the road -- when I placed my order, the only option I had was FedEx Ground for some reason. The current scheduled delivery dates are 1/22 and 1/23. Fingers crossed...

• My order is out for delivery right now, it was shipped on the 18th. So about 13 days processing for me, which compared to some people here is great, I guess.

• Ordered setup with preorder item 5 Jan, email from Fanatec 21 Jan citing order in warehouse processing, email from Sudduth/FedEx with four tracking numbers and link to FedEx tracking page on 22 Jan, items picked up by FedEx 25 Jan and left FedEx hub 26 Jan with estimated delivery 29 Jan. The Midwest was just hit with a winter storm. Expected delivery 1 Feb or so.

Fair winds and following seas to all.

• Big shout out to FedEx for driving safely through the Winter weather! My four box order arrived today, 29 Jan at 8:35 am. That's about 87 hours from FedEx pickup to my front door via ground ship. Not bad considering the availability date of the pre-order wheel is still at 19 Feb.

Haven't opened boxes yet, coffee first, then sanitizing wipe down and inspection for any possible damages.

Big Thanks to Fanatec for their efforts considering these times we live in.

Fair winds and following seas to all.

• I too thought the only option was Fedex Ground but I went back to the site to order the handbrake today and clicked the change button under the payment and dispatch option and the different options were there. It is kind of hidden and I remember back last year that it was easier to select different shipping speeds on the site when checking out.

• Robert CainesRobert Caines Member
    edited February 2021

On January 8th at 8:41pm EST I ordered the following items.

Podium Wheel Base DD1

ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for XBOX ONE

Podium Wheel Rim NASCAR

ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5

Updates so far.

Received email on Tuesday February 9th at 9:03am EST with the subject, "Your Fanatec order will ne shipped soon". The email said my order had changed to "warehouse processing" and that no changes are possible at this stage.

I checked my order status last night before going to bed and it now says, "The order has been processed". No tracking numbers are listed yet and I do not have anything listed in Fedex delivery manager yet but as soon as I do I will come back and update you all.

Edited 2/10/21 @1:31pm EST

On January 10th at 1:30pm EST I Received a text message from Fedex saying I had 4 packages that had labels created but there is not yet an estimated delivery time window yet.