CSL DD Shipping ?

124»

Comments

• So did you get 2 of the load cells then or is it just an error of an email being sent out again for an item you have already received... and nothing in the post?

• hi no it has just been the emails that tell you that your order has been dispatched and the tracking number has been added to the details on the account, the first one was for a load cell I got in 2020 and the esports f1 v2 wheel in dec 2020 both emails have been in the last week saying its been dispatched, so twice i have been all excited and then only to find out it’s another fake, I’m thinking someone a fanatec is having a laugh at my expense, starting to get very annoyed with them…..having worked in the industry……computers don’t make mistakes only people do, and normally when there is an issue, The problem is between the chair and keyboard.

• That is pretty wierd, in fact too wierd to be a purposeful troll. Seems like a database error. I imagine Fanatec's IT infrastructure has been strained of late.

• The marketing team could write the message and it would take the email server admin 30 minutes to set it up to send out. Not manpower intensive.

• Just noticed on the AU store that the date has gone from the 11th Nov to the 21st Dec for orders. I hope this only impacts people that order today and not mine and others that stated the 11th Nov (Order still shows as 11th Nov in profile).

• edited October 2021

I purchased via AU store ...order had been on delivery date of 11 Nov since orde rpalced in Aug.

Order now says 'being processed' .....here's hoping!

• Whats the first 4 numbers of your order if you are kind to share them? My order is availible 8th nov. Still no update so it wouls be nice to know the order they are shipping now.

• Fingers crossed, my order says Oct. 8 so it should arrive on Friday or Saturday. Ordered on June 8th within second Wave.

• I understand that the next shipment will go out in a number that spans multiple lead times. until what delivery date? Who knows...

Mine is a 1310xxx which presumably arrives on November 8 (europe), but although the comments from the fellow AU member indicate that they may be speeding up delivery again, I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

Fingers crossed, anyway

• well RIP my order then 1315XXX available Nov 8th... Gonna be a long month...

• lee spinkslee spinks Member
    edited October 2021

Hi David if you don’t mind, how much was the import for the csl did and boost kit ? @davidburke

• Barry HicksBarry Hicks Member
    edited October 2021

Well I am expecting the 11th Nov so as long as it ship by then I am good with it, was just was concerned with the new date just before xmas.

• For you guys with orders already received: when did you receive notification that your order has been dispatched?

My order was initially 19 Oct, which then changed to 8 Oct in early Sep. To date I have not received any notification. I did not received any notification of the date change too. Actually I have not been notified of anything at all since my order confirmation in Jun.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the date move is an error in the system. Just like some of you who had orders moved from the initial Sep to Nov and then you actually received your CSL DD in Sep. 🙄 Trust you guys must be busy with your new toy, hence, no point logging on here. 🤩 Enjoy!!! Hope you are have a blast!

• As assumed, I have just received my shipping information and I will probably receive a package delivery tomorrow ☺️

• Congrats those getting them shipped. I still have a long month wait ahead of me

• Yes me to, mine is set for November 2nd if it actually comes when they have said, but as they have changed my date 3 times so far and it’s only 10 days before the main release date according to the date on the site, that states 12 November for release, we will see……

• Mine is still the 11 Nov on my order (AU) so hoping there is no change to that.

• Mine was a 23 Nov and few weeks ago went to a 8 Nov availability. I hope there's no more change, or at least a possible delay. One month to wait yet.... :facepalm

• I didn't get the boost kit,

if you're in the uk, convert whatever your total order amount is from euro to pounds,

Your import fees will be 20% of that plus £12 admin

I paid around £108 for the Csl-dd, mclaren gt3 v2 and the csl pedals,

561,72 euro

around £480 odd at the time, £96+£12

• edited October 2021

My Order 13120xx via the Australian store, changed to "This order has been processed" a week ago. Appears that Fantec have done thier bit.

Assuming this is true, I think my order is some where in a Melbourne warehouse, waiting for AusPost to pick up and delever to me.

AusPost has reported a massive backlog in Meblourne. They actually stopped picking up orders for 5 days, just to enable clearance of boxes already in transit. All due to local COVID-19 lockdowns across Australia, staff shortages due to COVID-19 and massive increase in freight traffic.

Appears, a lot of us are buying online !! go figure!! .....so people..stop buying on line, so AusPost can deliver my CSL DD !!

..feel for the online retailers.

...yeah ..I know ..I'm part of the problem ...sigh!!! sadface, sadface

• Still waiting .......

anybody else in Australia have there order listed as "Processed" ...but not rec'd delivery tracking e-mail advice ??

• edited October 2021

Was the Fanatec store always like this, out of stock? I mean before the pandemic.

• no it’s never been this bad, the thing that most I’m most disappointed in is the errors and the song and dance about the first wave and how after the first wave they have not communicated anything since, nothing about the second or third wave, mine has date has been changed 3 times and to top that an emai saying that there’s a delay, and at the bottom of the email it say oh by the way it’s first come first served, that pissed me right off, then them saying it due to semi conductors not being available which is crap as we are 18 months into this pandemic and other companies around the world seem to be managing so we will see on nov 2nd I’ll be selling the thousands of pounds of fanatic stuff and going with cube.

• edited October 2021

Here's the crazy part. They say that it's because of the container ship being backed up, but yet. It's made in China, isn't it? Or in that region? Yet why is Japan store Booked all the way until December? Because they've dropped the ball. I ordered mine Aug 22nd and it says Available on November 2.

• I order on august 14th and have the same availability date, which for it being wave 3 isn’t too bad because it used to be November 23rd.

• lee spinkslee spinks Member
    edited October 2021

i ordered mine on july 5th and it was sep 23rd then it changed to oct 9th then to nov 2nd.

so this is why i have a problem with fanatec at the moment, also i had two diffrent email's last month saying your order has been dispatched, the order numbers were for items i had over a year ago !!!!.....

• I have a shipping advice.!!!!!

......So looks like boxes are moving out of Melbourne , Australia.

The last 2 weeks hold up appears to have been all AusPost, dealing with their backlog of parcels to be collected and delivered.

• After almost 19 weeks, I have received my order. 😉

Fingers crossed installation will be smooth!