FanaLab 1.60.6 Download - Post your Feedback here
Changelog of FanaLab 1.60.6
- Fixed: Region related crash on startup due to encoding issue in version file.
- Fixed: Profile loading issues for Steering Wheels with no LED.
- Fixed: FFS toggle having sometimes the wrong color.
- Fixed: Crash when CSP V2 is connected.
- Added: GT DD PRO base and wheel support
- Added: Detection of CSL P LCK.
- Added: Formula V2.5X picture to selection.
- Improved: Update notification.
- Improved: Several hints.
- Updated: Recommended profiles.
- Updated: Pedal recognition.
- Updated: ACC brake balance offsets for new BMW M4 GT3.
- Adapted to Standard/Advanced tuning menu mode for all supported bases which is part of new driver/firmware package 431
- Adapted to Auto Setup of the tuning menu which is part of new driver/firmware package 431
- iR tyre temps sometimes differ from black box.
- rF2 brake bias can differ very slightly.
- R3E tyre temps slightly differ from HUD.
- F1 2020 and 2021 tyre temp differs from dash to HUD.
- Older profiles get converted and loaded with RPM instead of % enabled for the LED threshold. -> Toggle back to % and save again, then it works like expected.
Link to compatible driver version:
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.
This discussion has been closed.