FanaLab 1.63.6 (for BMW M4 GT3) - Post your Feedback here
This FanaLab version mainly adds functionality for the Podium BMW M4 GT3 wheel.
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.
Changelog of FanaLab 1.63.6 (since 1.63)
- Added detection of Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3 with the following functions.
- Added option to change the default backlight colors.
- Added option to choose telemetry events to trigger specific backlight colors like wheel spin/lock or flags. Three telemetry triggers can be set per button with the one having the highest priority and the third one the lowest in case multiple triggers come at the same time.
- Added options to trigger backlight colors depending on engine RPM to use them as revLEDs.
- To adjust the LED backlights, navigate to the LED page and click on the button on the wheel you would like to modify. Then you can choose a default color and setup the telemetry triggers.
- The UI and wheel will show color changes in real time when adjusting them for a better preview.
Showcase of the current BMW M4 GT3 functionality in FanaLab
- Adjusting base color and telemetry triggers: https://streamable.com/2eykcj
- Setting up some backlights to work as revLEDs: https://streamable.com/5qcz0l
- We'll continue to add new functions and polish the user experience.
- iR tyre temps sometimes differ from black box.
- rF2 brake bias can differ very slightly.
- R3E tyre temps slightly differ from HUD.
- F1 2020 and 2021 tyre temp differs from dash to HUD.
- Mouse hover hints for the new functions not yet complete
- MPS setting missing on the tuning menu page for the BMW M4 GT3