Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 2

Comments

• Ian HarryIan Harry Member
    edited December 2023

After placing my order on the 18th November.. having a UPS tracking code since 20th November and no other updates, I've just noticed that today, I have a delivery date in the UPS app for the 18th December.

Having read multiple "horror stories" about paperwork, really hoping that my DD2 and other bits finally get here to the UK without a hitch!

🤞🏻

• I went on Paypal to get a refund and the Paypal site has the same BS message from Fanatec and to call them directly. Great job Paypal.

• US customer also, I ordered on the 23rd and still no tracking info. Doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to their shipping of orders as I’ve seen numerous posts from people that ordered after my order that either have their orders or they are on the way.

• I hope I can give some hope to everyone. I just received the tracking numbers from FedEx. Just labels printed, packages not picked up yet, but it's something. Fingers crossed.

My order number is 184xxxx. Placed on 11/24, Completely shipped on 11/26. V3 pedals bundle, V2.5 wheel, button caps.

I'm in CA, USA about 30 minutes from their La Mirada shipping location. It would almost be easier to go there to pick it up. LOL

• From the 60k orders, I am sure 40k must have been cancelled by now. LMAO

• Is this issue the same in Japan?

• I don’t know if James follows this thread but if you see this can you give the customers with US orders a status update? My order from November 23 which showed all in stock at time of order and is showing “completely shipped “ ( but has not shipped). No tracking on the site or in my FedEx account. I am seeing people on here getting tracking info and orders delivered that were placed after my order. Can you give any kind of status as to what is happening with US orders.

Thank you

• Or just an update for all regions.

How long are you going to hold the silence when the customer service team don't seem to know how to open their emails?

• Japan didn't seem to have the APM price glitch so there likely has no order cancel issue related to that.

However lots of order in Japan are being held at "Completely Shipped" status. I placed an order on 23rd Nov (all items had stock at the time) and it went to "completely shipped" on 25th, but no update since then.

Interestingly another order I placed on 20th Nov changed to "completely shipped" last night (pre-order items) and got tracking numbers couple of hours earlier.

So I guess their warehouse is quite primitive and can only ship order in the sequence they were received.

• edited December 2023

Freitag läuft meine Frist ab, es ist klüger mir mein Geld bis zu diesem Tag zurückgebucht zu haben, denn dem Tag werde ich damit beschäftigt sein, einen Germanischen Mahnbescheid gegen die Endor AG bzw. DICH Hampelmann einzuleiten, ja einzuleiten; in der Zwischenzeit wirst DU weiter Kunden verlieren... ist witzig wie sie alle für DICH strampeln und gar nicht wissen warum, die checken noch nicht worauf DAS hinausläuft, es sind aber schon viele Stimmen dabei, die das Rätsel in Kürze lösen werden, wie ich es am Sonntag nach 10 Tagen Fragezeichen und Recherchen mit einer geistigen Behinderung schaffte.

Die Wahrheit ist ein Freund der Zeit.

• My Japan order is now with red box in progress for 18 days, seem to be cancelled

• I orders the 8nm ready to race bundle on November 29. I did not add anything to it. No extra QR as they were already on back order. Got completely shipped notification on the 30th. Now I am just waiting for a FedEx notification since I am in the US. I also had a friend nearby order the same bundle on December 2 and already received his order in like 5 or 6 days. This is getting ridiculous.

• yeah, orders are getting delivered, but it seems really randomly

• Fanatec should learn. At the time of purchase, Trak Racer informed about availability only at the end of December, and today he asked a question. Perfect company 💪.

• Same with Simlab! Got similar mail from CEO, and as an apology they gave me 10% vaucher.

• Hello!

Goods ordered 4th of December:

-CSL DD base,

-CSL WRC stering wheel,

-QR1 Lite wheel side adapter,

-CSL V2 pedals.

Destination -> POLAND.

4x UPS labels created: 12/12/2023 evening.

UPS status shown 13/12/2023: "in transit".

Planned delivery date: 15/12/2023.

Not bad. Thank you Fanatec!

• I am europe customer and I did my order ( csl dd 5nm + wheel + elite pedals) at 24 November... Still no tracking number...

• Are you kidding? Fanatec what the hell is going on? Sorry but great news for you but this is in the face of all orders during Black Friday.

• Im hoping too I ordered 24th same situation uk v2 pedals hopefully they will slowly work threw those orders,if they just came out and said that I would be ok but to say nothing.

• Meine Bestellung habe ich am 18.11 aufgegeben Nummer 1794… und am 28.11 eine Bestätigung zum Versand und die Rechnung bekommen. Wenn ich das richtig verstehe ist das auch das Datum für den Start der Garantie!

irgendwelche Infos zu bekommen scheint unmöglich. Weder über euren tollen Chatbot, livechat oder der stillgelegten Telefonummer!

-DD1 bundle mit dem BMW Rim

• Yep, this is how a company should react, communicate with the customer, let them know the situation and how you are going to deal with this situation so that it will not happen in the future, apologize and give the a voucher for the wait.

Fanacr*p CEO doesn't give a sh*t about the situation, they received the money, what do they care, the customer can wait.

• I had an order that only included the V2.5X steering wheel, but I also received an invalid order email. I don’t know if this is the case for everyone.

• As a suggestions: maybe we can collect some info on this to get a bigger picture? Like the following:

20 Nov 2023 15:55:00 - 1804xxx - V3 Pedals Bundle - received 27 Nov 2023

25 Nov 2023 01:39:00 - 1844xxx - F1 Wheel 2.5x, QR1 + QR2 Pro - 3x BCSS - CS DD - CS Table Clamp - Order on completely shipped - no further info

Then update with a quote to the original post if something happens.

Cheers and good luck everyone

Martin

• I know Fanatec is doing its best to ride this out and to let the fuzz die down. It's a tried and proven tactic for internet trolls, but not in this situation. At least post some updates about the steps you guys are taking. As someone who works on corporate communications I can tell you that blatantly ignoring your customers is bad for business and belief in your brand.

A simpel mail or status update to all would really cover 80% of the questions we're seeing here, and on reddit. Aside from that a lot of disinformation is being spread on several channels.

People are afraid that the money they spent is lost or that they may not get their order at all.

At least control the narrative a bit Fanatec. I know there are no bad intentions behind the stuff we've seen, but nobody is really owning the problem or managing expectations at this moment. Mobilize your CEO to restore some faith :)

• @James, nothing to say?

• I'm down for this:

November 20, 2023;: Order 1806XXX - Limited Edition F1 Wheel W/ QR2 and APM, CLubsport V3 Pedals W/damper and performance kits. - Status: Order in Progress. "QR2 Availability Date: December 15, 2023". Original availability at time of order for QR2 was December 8, 2023.

November 27, 2023: Order 1857XXX - Clubsport DD+. Status: Order in Progress. Availability Date: December 27, 2023.

I will be sure to update if I get any changes.

• No formular V2, but have Posche GT3 wheel, CS universal hub v2 for xbox and APM

• Great idea!

November 24,2023: order 183----- ; V2 pedals + 2.5x wheel + 8nm base + qr2 type c.

November 27,2023: completely shipped (to warehouse).

Up untill now; no working reference UPS, no T&T, no additional info

• Weird. My order has uhub v2 for xbox, APM, button caps and QR1 wheel-side (free). But my order is "completely shipped" with green dot since 25th, Nov.