Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 2

Comments

• did you talk about your order or is it just me who there and also by canceling our order he does not respect their conditions of sale

• Binnen zonder een code jaja

• Hi everyone,

ordered a GT DD Pro on 29/11, got marked as completely shipped on 30/11 and arrived today savely at my address :)

Got two SMS on my phone with the tracking information yesterday evening, was able to track the shipment and it arrived today.

Destination was Germany, Order-Nummer is 1861xxx, tracking number appeared at my account this morning (at least that's when I saw it).

Just to give some of you hope to get their orders too :)

• Well I just got an email from Fedex with a master tracking number and sub tracking numbers with the order # from my order on Nov 25th of the V3 Pedals and button caps. The Fanatec order page hasn't updated to show any tracking yet. I'm in the USA. Hope this helps anyone else.

• Jen ChouJen Chou Member
    edited December 2023

A bit more hope for you out there.

My situation was I had received most of the order but one shipment seems stuck in LA.

I assumed that was the wheel as I had 2 tracking numbers and 3 products outstanding and the 2.5x wasnt shipped.

Well it turns out the wheel was shipped but i wasnt emailed with the tracking number and it showed up today with the shifter clamp.

So the only piece outstanding is one damper that seems stuck in transit.

But the 2.5x wheel was shipped and i got it without ever receiving the tracking number.

I realize that doesn't help as it sucks to not know where the significant money is but it seems like some stuff is in the mail without the customer being notified for whatever reason.

So in short,

fully shipped on the site as many have noted is quite misleading. It only means it was picked from the warehouse. It then took another 8 days to get 9 tracking numbers for 10 packages. They then took 3-4 days to be picked up and were in transit for 12 days from California to Canada.

I wasnt paying attention to package number but please note that everything ships on its own. Even the usb dongle for the shifter was shipped in its own envelope so your package number should match the total amount of items you ordered but even if it doesnt it may be the case that the item has shipped and you don't know. Not great again i know. but i did get the majority of my order less the 2nd damper which seems to be stuck but i do have tracking for that.

Makes it hard as the customer to know whats going on thats for sure.

• Hello everyone and congratulations to everyone that are receiving their orders.

Here another one from 24th without any tracking number checking fanatec orders page, searching ups with reference number and my country without results.

I ordered the CSL DD bundle with the V2.5X that comes with QR1, the CSL pedals + Load cell kit and the CSL DD table clamp.

Everything was on stock in the moment of buying.

I’m from Spain.

• I also want to know where my package from BF is i ordered 24th. November got the ready for delivery email on 27th and until today i never got anything more. I have green status with completly shipped and ordered the csl dd with 2.5x and v2 pedals. I am from Germany how can this take so long. How can some people from 25th and even after that recieve there products before although they even need to get shipped and so on

• Just received my order from 17th of November... Thanks fanatec

Don't lose faith peeps, apparently fanatec is pushing deliveries

• Im STILL waiting for my order placed on the 23rd of OCTOBER !!!!

How is it you are sending peoples orders out who ordered on Black friday? ABSOOLUTE P*SS TAKE FANATEC !!!!

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!

• Nothing from 18th november either, and people are getting orders from 29th apparently :/

• Congrats, I am in the US also and my order from the 23rd is still sitting in “completely shipped” status.

• Jae GJae G Member
    edited December 2023

Easy for those who received order to say "Calm and wait" lmao

Those who placed order even earlier than those who received can't clam down at this point.

There are people who haven't received their order for a month.

Some of us didn't even get serial number/tracking number for a month

And these orders are not even qr2 pre order.

• Hi everyone,

Made an order during BF, November 24th, about 1400 euros, everything was shown as available at that moment but since then, no news for my order.

Clubsport DD, Elite pedals, QR2 pro, Formula 2.5x ... From what i read, the 2.5x could be responsible for this delay :/ and now it's supposed to be available by the end of january :/ and honestly i won't wait that long.

I sent a mail to fanatec, no answer except the automatic one, giving no information. It's sad to see how their customer service is just waiting instead of giving explainations. From my point of view i would rather wait with a clear status on the situation than stay without any information. Also, they could at least give an opportunity to change the order if a product is missing.

• same bundle as you, also from spain, and also same problems :(

• No just the the standard qr1 which it comes with for free, csl 2.5x bundle with the 5NM DD and the csl elite v2 pedals. Everything was in stock and ships within 4-7 when I ordered it nothing stated it was out of stock.

• what order are they actually shipping orders? is it possible they waiting to go through all orders to sort out uk orders and send them in bulk? a month waiting and nothing... others getting their stuff after 2 weeks or less ....this was my first order and very likely my last

• it has 3 parts, the first them who received their order, the 2nd them who did not receive their order, and the 3rd who had the order canceled unfairly

• US customer here, made a purchase on 24th, on 12/12 just got email from Fedex that label is created, yet fanatec shows/told me nothing lol

looks like i'm getting few of my stuff on 15th, finally

• Hi all,

Got my tracking number to my order from 17 November, dd2 with qr2 wheel, number 1793685. Delivery schedule for Thursday.

Hope everyone will get theirs soon.

Cheers!

• Ordered on November 24th, absolutely no news. From France, a friend did an order with a QR2 and still got it before me, that's insane.

• Hi guys, any news FANATEC????? Orders!!!??????? Nothing???

• Paulo LopesPaulo Lopes Member
    edited December 2023

Hi everyone,

I ordered a GT DD PRO and a bundle (boost 180, load cell and pedal caps) at 24.11.

I didn’t recieved any information about the tracking number and no SN number’s at my account.

Every day I searched my reference number at UPS weebsite, and I found 4 boxes/order to Portugal (my country) although I couldn’t see the tracking number. The estimated delivery date of this reference number was 13.12 but I recived today 12.12.

ordered 24.11, invoiced 25.11 and recived 12.12

Portugal

• If you could share what you ordered it would be much more helpful to those who are waiting on items. Appreciate the share though.

• Mine also from Portugal, I think in my case it was the qr2 wheel side that was available on the 27th when I ordered on the 17th.

• oh, i meant to add that but forgot,

so i didn't get that infamous 2.5x or APM

i've got CSL DD, V2 pedal, porsche rim, shifter, xbox universal hub v2, QR1, and sticker set :)

US customer, order 24th, no updates at fanatec page, got fedex email label created, will deliver on 15th (not sure if it's all items)

• I ordered 3 times during this sale. All of these items were marked as in stock.

The first time I received the button caps I ordered on November 26. Next I received the QR2base-sideC that I ordered on November 22.

However, the items ordered on November 24, including the FormulaV2.5X, have yet to arrive.

Of course the status is shipped.

It is clear that the indication by Fanatec that the item is in stock is false. However, it is undeniably true that the in-stock items are being shipped properly.

I am not trying to make a fuss about sending the items quickly (although I would be happy if it were sooner). I just want to know which items are delayed and when they will really start shipping.

If they say it will arrive in a month, I'll shut up and wait. But if it arrives a week later without notice, I bet I'll keep fussing while I wait if they don't say anything.