ClubSport DD+ Update

Comments

• edited February 21

What a joke. Another delay on order, while lot of people that ordered later than me already got their stuff.

And the best of the best. You can order DD+ with availability date of March 5, and my order placed at the begining of Jaunary got availability date of March 11!

This company is a joke!

• Same as you

Originally pre order on 9/1/24 with web site showing availability 17/1/24. It change to 28/2/24 in less than 10 minutes, now the date changed to 12/3/24 (even later than the date showing 8/3/24 now on website) @Fanatec, how do you determine the availability date for each order,? How come the pre order on 9/1/24 will get an availability date later than those order now? Do your brain have any problem?

• edited February 21

Same here...... sooo much Hot Air told.....

• I just typed all this and it didnt post..

Short version, they emailed me last night quoting the shipping information from the 30/1 "sent in error" debacle.. When I was shipped (and they redirected) someone else's stuff by mistake.. So it's not my order.

I preordered in OCTOBER, waited.... They told us stock was being airfreighted to local warehouses so they would be dispatched as soon as the licence was received, I thought well that's positive....

Then they make a mistake in January invoiced me, sent tracking info then cancelled the tracking and redirected the parcel (which caused quite a bit if heat to me cause I assumed it was real, as anyone would.. it wasnt but I didnt know that) Madeline rang me from Germany, we had a lovely conversation where she explained what happened. I feel for her, the people answering the emails and phone calls are doing their best at their jobs, I dont blame them at all.

Due to the mistake a new order number appeared in my account for the same items on saying I'd ordered them on 30/1/24..

Now they have invoiced the new order on the 7th Feb, and now sent a response to my request for information from the end of last week giving me the tracking for the one THEY made a mistake on.. I responded immediately to their email... I sent the same to their FB Messenger... tried live chat 1000 times and nothing.. no response 12 hours later..

JAMES or ANYONE.. tell us what's happening with Australian orders... seeing people get their bases in other countries is immensely frustrating.. I didnt get the shipping container delay message, I hoped that meant that I was getting one that had been airfreighted as a preorder, but now I think it's cause my order status is in Handover to Warehouse and I've already been invoiced and my warranty started on 7 Feb!

THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL FORUM.. TALK TO US!! I've been VERY patient, but that patience is wearing VERY THIN... I CANT TAG JAMES!!

• Do fanatec not read these posts?

Lot of Aussies with Questions on what is going on with pre-orders placed in October

• They read this but they don't care.

James works only 30 minutes per week^^

It's getting even worse than in November. They give a shit...

• So this forum only for expressing angry, no solution from Fanatec will be got.

• Yes, when someone (James) answers, it's like a lottery win.

But even then I don't think anything changes...

Just generic bullshit without any useful content.

I could do this as well: "Dear Chi Kit, we forwarded your case to the support team. Regards Flo" 🖕

• I was very excited to get all my gear months ago, now I'm just exhausted thinking about it.

Even if my order is to finally be sent to the warehouse, it seems like it might get stuck there for a while, then there's the possibility of having the wrong stuff shipped, and the stress of whether the gear will work properly or not.

The worry started with the whole "🟥 in progress" situation a day or two after I ordered, then the nasty e-mails they sent some people (not me) about not acting in good faith, then "we oversold certain products", to "we're expediting shipping of the DD+ bases", "shipping was successful, but we haven't got the license yet (a fact we could have told you around the same time we mentioned expediting the DD+ bases)" and then there's the GT DD Extreme, then the US warehouse move (doesn't affect me, but still I haven't seen anything happening).

• How do i go about contacting Fanatec about my order missing an item? I tried through the top left

support and contact methods, both of which keep just giving me an automated response that has nothing to do with my issue.

I then called their TX phone number and no-one answers, and the voicemail is full. Am I missing some other method I can use to reach out to an actual person there to notify them of the issue?

• I think some were successful by sending them messages via social media...

• I think all their order processing and support is done out of Europe so local contacts are a non-starter.

Those automated responses are just to try to give you some details to self-resolve some issues, it doesn't mean the end of your support ticket, but unfortunately their support queue is very long so you'll be waiting a while.

I hope whatever you're missing isn't completely preventing from using your gear.

• No, she was so good. I do wish I could talk to her again, but the number didn’t appear.

• LOL you have experienced a second anomaly. First you got early wrong tracking, and now... You talked to someone on the phone?!!!

I feel like maybe you are capable of finding D.B. Cooper now or Hoffa now.

• IDear customer,

We have an update on your ClubSport DD+order.

Our logistics team just informed us that the shipping container with your product has been delayed until March 11th, 2024.

Please note that orders only leave our warehouse once all parts of the order are in stock; partial deliveries are currently not possible. You will receive an update as soon as order processing begins.

While we have no influence on cargo delays, we would like to apologize for the postponement of your delivery and will let you know if we receive any other relevant updates.

Thank you! 

Team Fanatec

• I ordered in January 24th in Europe. I hope there won’t be any more delays.

• bonjour et ma précommande du 6 décembre pour le dd+ est dans le meme conteneur ??? commande 1867772 (belgique)

merci

• DD+ US Order be changed to 12/3/24, no such email received.

• I’m in Canada, look what just got in 😊

• Yves RousseauYves Rousseau Member
    edited February 22

Ho ! nice. Enjoy the new rig ;-) I'm 1857xxx Nov 27th.

Can't wait for my order to show up at front door.

cheers.

• Hahaha, fanatec. You are a standup comedy now :D

Disconnected for a while from all these updates. decided to check status today. DD+ moved to March 8! while it was available for days on site in the past, what would mean you had enough for all waiting for pre-orders and more. just had another trickery in your pocket - warehouse shift/change. It's not the case anymore :D

What's now? IT system update found out that you oversold again?

So lets think about your tactics lately... Why would Fanatec fulfill orders that you got money for? if they can get more money for selling "available" units. We all know you don't do FIFO (first in first out). we have enough proof regarding this crap.

It's just another level. I mean politics are same, as long they do bigger shit after another shit. You likely lost good base of customers and you will lose more. Just that you don't have a metric when people sell off and migrate to competitor and you don't give a shit as your numbers still in net positive.

Need another youtube interview so we can cut pieces from two videos to compare (how fanatec position/view changed), with some facts to make a good comedy.

• Hi guys,

I received the same email 3 hours ago but on my account it changed from 26/02 to 05/03. 🤷‍♂️

I was patience (at first I had to cancel my BF order, reorder again on 09/01 due to the voucher) and I will still be for a while despite the general discontent because everybody can wrong. But actually, now I'm starting to think there is a worrying constant in their terrible way of managing our business and communication with customers.

Also because it's not clear to me if when they say "all products must be available to start the process of shipping", they mean only for eventual pre-orders or even all the other items that are in the order (which were available at the date of the order but no longer available now). If that were to be the case it would mean waiting for ever and ever! 😅

We try to resist as long as possible also because, otherwise, after months of holding our money without any justification, we would have to start a class action with a request for compensation.

ALL THAT WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF THEY DIDN'T CHARGE OUR MONEY AT THE TIME OF ORDER BUT AT THE TIME OF SHIPPING...🙄

• But they would likely charge right before "moved to warehouse" or however they call that crap. And we know they "progressed" many order just to lock users away from ability to cancel. same would be used to "take" the money and not let to cancel. and support is to busy to help you, even CEO says fanatec is happy to help to cancel and so on. smoke show.

• Did Fanatec ever update your order page with a USPS tracking number, or did it just show up out of the blue?

• Check your emails. I got my tracking. Ordered Oct 21 in Syd

• Finally they are shipping DD+ in Australia

• YAY!! Got it too!!

Would have been great to communicate before this, but at least it's on it's way,