Fanatec Beta (RC) Driver v260 (incl. new firmwares) [06/10/2016]

124»

Comments

• Hi to all,

I'm using a CSW V2, CSQ 1.5 and CSP V2 on WIN 7 x64.

I tried several times to install new firmware 261 but all time return an error that a WIN 7 x64 update KB3033929 isn't installed on my computer and open this link to download this win update:

I download of this web and try to install before but this update are installed on my computer since 2015... How can I fix this error and update from v231 to v261?

Thanks in advance,
  • @Armin, I'm having a very annoying issue with the CSL E base and Fw 206 from latest driver. The Fan is running in full speed right after powering it on and when in rest mode. It keeps blowing full speed until I play any game for about 3 minutes...then it starts blowing at much lower speed. But when I pause the game. Goes Full speed again. Room temp is about 18℃.
    Also a similar problem with the CSL E base PC CSW F1 Black, 261 Driver and 206 Firmware, low room temp. No fan during calibration, then full fan once calibration has completed. Seems to fix itself after 10 minutes or so if I switch the wheel on and off again.
  • edited March 2017
    Hi to all,

I tried several times to install new firmware 261 but all time return an error that a WIN 7 x64 update KB3033929 isn't installed on my computer and open this link to download this win update:

I download of this web and try to install before but this update are installed on my computer since 2015... How can I fix this error and update from v231 to v261?

Thanks in advance,
    I am having this same exact problem with My 2nd Non gaming PC...I was trying to update My 2nd PC so i could see what is going on with the V 2.5 FW....The Driver 243 and wheel FW is acting wacky on My gaming PC....Nope its Not either PC My V2 is working just fine on both only the V2.5 is wacked out ~X(   

Is there a way to resolve this download issue so i can check the V2.5 on My 2nd PC???

Has any 1 got their CSW 2.5 working??? The wheel FW is updated to 245  then 012 Flashes.

Why is there Not a v2.5 thread???
  • Armin HabermannArmin Habermann Member, Administrator
    Hi Lorrel,

thx for your message. The problem was solved with the latest driver 261. It is a problem with Windows which does not update properly anymore. Do you have Windows 7? The core of the issue is that sometimes Windows does not accept a new certificate for the driver. Now we do have to integrate and old signature into the driver which is already known by older core Windows versions.

We're testing this driver right now.

Armin
  • Hi to all,

Thanks in advance,
    I am having this same exact problem with My 2nd Non gaming PC...I was trying to update My 2nd PC so i could see what is going on with the V 2.5 FW....The Driver 243 and wheel FW is acting wacky on My gaming PC....Nope its Not either PC My V2 is working just fine on both only the V2.5 is wacked out ~X(   

Is there a way to resolve this download issue so i can check the V2.5 on My 2nd PC???

Has any 1 got their CSW 2.5 working??? The wheel FW is updated to 245  then 012 Flashes.

Hi again,

I've fixed with a other driver for Win7 that Fanatec update on V2 links FAQS... (search by CSW v2 and WIN7 system thread).

Maybe with new beta drivers v281 you don't need this old firmware (261).

• Hi to all,

Thanks in advance,

Hi again,

I've fixed with a other driver for Win7 that Fanatec update on V2 links FAQS... (search by CSW v2 and WIN7 system thread).

Maybe with new beta drivers v281 you don't need this old firmware (261).

Hey mate, do you think you could add the link for other people finding this thread to V2 links FAQ? I have the v2.5 and tried to install the v273 driver that is linked to the v2.5 on the Fanatec site. Got the same issue with telling me the update is required before the Fanatec drivers will install. Did anyone else have this issue as recently as this week? If so how did you resolve it? 

Cheers, AussieStig
This discussion has been closed.