Black Friday 2016 - UPDATE

Comments

• Same here...
  • As I couldn't edit my last post, just for info: finally I could get to the products page where a "Konfiguration" with the bundle at a reduced price was available. But it was a real pain to go through the purchase process as the site is constantly hanging and was crashing / not available again after the payment was done...
  • edited November 2016
    The important thing is they have enough stock to let enough time to anyone serious to make the order, even if we spent 1 hour of hard time :)

I wanted all 3 deals and it was impossible for me to know if stock would last 2 mins or 2 days, so I ordered before the handbrake deal appearance. It seems a bit dumb now there still is stock 4 hours later, but I was affraid to miss the 918 while waiting for the handbrake, with page taking several minutes to refresh... I'm sure they will refund the difference.

Oh, and I see they'll accept pre-orders at those prices until monday, that's nice of them. If I knew, I would have slept 1 hour more :)

Now I've just to wait 2 weeks because of the out of stock pedals :/
  • I was opening several tabs in 3 different browsers :)
    Finally made it both the Porsche rim and the handbrake via 2 orders though doubled shipping. But worth it.

But it seems like Fanatec has been generous and prepared enough stock that it is still available. Was really like hitting the F5 like crazy.

Hope next year we got more deals for different items. Really love the premium quality and design Fanatec offers. Just like second to none for me.  
  • I was planning to get complete Fanatec stuff next year. But I could not resist buying the Porsche wheel and handbrake already with this deal. Not enough budget yet for the base, pedals and shifter right now unfortunately. But still looking forward when this order arrives, at least I can look, feel and sniff at the wheel already :)
  • I'm with a lot of stress and hassle managed to buy handbrake,next order v3 pedal and shiftter ;) Thanks fanatec for this good deal ;)
  • My set-up is expanding more and more. Bought the Porsche rim and Handbrake...yeahhh
  • My set-up is expanding more and more. Bought the Porsche rim and Handbrake...yeahhh
    I did exactly the same order, the porsche rim is absolutely irresistible and handbrake is just another nice companion to it. :D
  • edited November 2016
    Hi Antoine, you won't regret it. The Porsche rim is awesome and the handbrake is a must in DR.
    Hadn't I owned them already, I would certainly have rushed to buy them at such a price !
    By the way are you still on PS4 ?
    As for me I have not touched my console for almost three months (and I don't miss it), having moved to the PC and I have no regret :)
  • Yep still on PS4. Doing Dutch leagues in PCars mainly. If I go pc I'm doing it good right away. So until I've bought all parts separately to build me one...I'll keep racing on ps4 and X1. And all people who told/tell me a 600 buck pc will do for now...waste of money in my eyes, cause I can't sell it for that price after 8 months. So I rather buy a MSI gaming motherboard for that money !!!
  • OK.
    Played WRC 6 and F12016. WRC 6 is better than WRC 5 but still far under DR. Analog handbrake is not still supported and it's a real shame...
    Anyway it is fun...
    Also played Forza Motorsport 6 which is free and my Fanatec gear works perfectly with it except for the handbrake again.
    The game is absolutely splendid but not really a sim. Also it is very short but as it is free I won't complain !
    See ya :)
  • I thought that I don't buy anything but still on Sunday evening I made order from 918-wheel, 'cause it was still on discount.
    Of course it's now pre order/come sometime on next spring, but it comes when it comes.

Flesh is weak.
  • Tried to buy a wheel today but the sale is finished.
  • Porsche received thank you Fanatec
  • mee to i have received my 918 rim  and the handbrake, absolut perfect quality !!
  • still waiting my csl
  • For my surprise they wil send my 918.wheel already now. I thought that it would have been around April next year.
    Otherwise nice, but that's why I didn't made order from un.hub at same time. Would had made if I would have
    known that they can send them straight away. Now I have to make separate order from hub & new postage costs. 
  • My order is on "ready for UPS" from monday up to now. Why is UPS waiting? And How much longer :(
  • My order from friday still processing :/
  • They have probably a lot of orders to manage.
    I see the pedals are back in stock sooner than expected, I hope my order will be sent this week :)
  • edited December 2016
    My order was also from Friday. Also still on processing. But got a messege from UPC and Fanatec with tracking info. Thats still on Ready for UPS. So i think that means it's ready to ship and waiting to be picked up bij UPS. Hope they do so soon so i can have it this weekend. ---- Update: its on its way :)
  • Yeah same for me: processing. Did receive track and trace this monday though... That says: ready for UPS. No change there either. I think its weird to receive a track and trace already if it is not actually send.
  • +1 for processing, I've sent an email to support and got an answer on Tuesday have been told that my products were shipped on Monday but I received tracking code later that evening, I think they are just preparing the tracking stickers ready and not actually shipping the products. I wonder what's holding them to send them right away.
  • edited December 2016
    Fanatec made me a very bad joke...

I was on the first ones to order friday morning. My order was waiting for the pedals, which are in stock since yesterday.

I was expecting to receive an email telling me my order has been shipped, and I just received an email telling me my order will be shipped in 2 months because of the handbrake. Why no handbrake has been booked for my order?!! It's unacceptable.

Someone confirmed to me that the handbrake he ordered sunday (while it was out of stock since friday) has been sent to him. And mine ordered friday at 9:30 CET will be sent in 2 month?!...
  • Funny, I was expected to wait 918-wheel to next year's April, but they sent that straight away instead. So it seem to go both ways. I noticed information that in combo-orders last item dictates when order is sent. That's why I didin't put un.hub to that, but afterwards I could have done it 'cause wheel happen to have available already.
  • My handbrake arrived today :D Thanks Fanatec ;)
  • Anyone missing the USB adapter with the handbrake? Was it in the box of the handbrake or in a box of it's own? i orderd a handbrake for me and one for my brother but both without the adapter. Because of a mistake by UPS one box with a shifter is still on its way so in theorie they could by in that package or Fanatec forgot to include the adapters. I asked the helpdesk but no responce jet.
  • I received two packages in one handbrake in the second handbrake adapter.
  • I received two packages in one handbrake in the second handbrake adapter.
    Ok so with a shifter and 2 USB adapters missing there will probobly be things missing when i get the last box monday :(
  • I ordered the CSL Elite black Friday deal and received my three packages today. The packages were the wheel base, wheel rim, but instead of the third package being Assetto Corsa, it was a Clubsport USB adapter and a cable.