Black Friday 2016 - UPDATE

124»

Comments

• Found the USB adapters :) they were in the box of the V3 pedals. Stange place but oké, found them. Problem solved. :)
  • Got my 918-wheel, holy ***t it's awesome. Feels like I'm now 10x better driver just with using that rim. Compared to other which I have(Bmw, F1, st un.hub with 4 different rim and CSL P1).

Noticed that rpm-lights are quite bright, in dark enviroment they could need little dimming, maybe some film over them etc(?)
  • Ok, it's some time ago since I've purchased the 918 RSR for that special price but it's never to late to say thank you for these great offers! Cheers, Thorsten
  • edited October 2017

I am very happy to see your Great deals. Thank you so much for sharing great information about Black Friday Deals. I have been searching Black Friday coupons sale for a long time. Finally my searching has come true and an end. Your offer is great and very useful for those people who love to shop on a discount sale just like me.

• I am very happy to see your Great deals. Thank you so much for sharing great information about Black Friday Deals. I have been searching Black Friday coupons sale for a long time. Finally my searching has come true and an end. Your offer is great and very useful for those people who love to shop on a discount sale just like me.

You do realize this was last year. Nothing has been announced for this year yet.
  • I wonder what will be offered for the BF sales this year? It is now less than 2 weeks away. Time to think what to add to the collection.  ^:)^
  • I am still  have to make a choice between Thrustmaster or Fanatec CSL for BF.
    So Fanatec you must defeat Thrustmaster on Black Friday!!

• No choice buy CSL much better wheel than thrustmaster B-)
  • Black friday 2019 coupons codes deals here buy any kind off products 75% off so what are you waiting now click on coupons codes choose your right products 
  • The biggest shopping day of the year, Black Friday deals, and sales from top stores including Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, etc.