Wishlist for FM7 UPDATE

13»

Comments

• As others have already said, 
    1-CS handbrake functionality
    2-Wheel recognized as a controlled so it doesn't go to sleep.
    3-Get serious about force feedback. Game should be more like a simulator with a wheel.
    4-Fix MAJOR lifeless wheel center feel issue.
  • Open access to the car data base. That is, car dimensions (height width length), front and rear track, wheel base, front and rear brake drum/disk diameter. These values are helpful when using tuning calculators. 
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    100% Trevor. Sometimes you have to sit in Forzavista waiting for tire details to appear.
  • edited February 2017
    -
  • Wann wird Forza Apex und Horizon 3 Windows, mit der CSL Elite kompatibel? Wird F7 (Windows) funktionieren? 
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Supposed info coming on Scorpio and Forza 7 this week. Curious to see what innovation Forza will introduce  :-?

Hoping for much better FFB since they have apparently hired a new guy to replace the previous Gameplay Engineer.
  • Are there any wheel specifec news about FM7?
  • Are there any wheel specifec news about FM7?
    They talked a bit about compatibly but I haven't seen much else. What were you interested in?
  • i think i watched every interview :D
    I´m interested in what they improved. FFB, Rev Lights support on xone and so on. 
  • i think i watched every interview :D
    I´m interested in what they improved. FFB, Rev Lights support on xone and so on. 
    Gotcha. If you see anything let us all know. Thanks!
  • Just picked up the CSL Elite bundle and I am sorely missing the Auto clutch feature. The Thrustmaster tx has it, so it seems like you should be allowed to implement it someway.
  • Auto cheat mode LOL. Discussion already past this forums... But no plans to implement. Better stick with a controller or buy yourself a toy. ;)
  • ACL
    Just picked up the CSL Elite bundle and I am sorely missing the Auto clutch feature. The Thrustmaster tx has it, so it seems like you should be allowed to implement it someway.
    I've asked about this several times in different threads, but Thomas has never answered,, only get grief from the usual suspects. It must just be something else that Thrustmaster can do, that Fanatec can't.
  • More like... Won't. Cause old CSR wheel still has it in latest update. But won't be updated anymore
  • Still no CS handbrake support !
  • Hi there. I'm a new Fanatec customer and new to Forza 7 as well. I play on the Xbox One X. I have the Clubsport V2.5 wheelbase and the CSL Elite P1 wheel. 

My questions are:

1) Will the steering wheel LED display ever be enabled? I particularly want the LED steering wheel display to show me what gear I am in. Does this feature work for other games? Does it work for Forza 7 when played on the PC?

2) Like others on this thread I am also interested in getting an auto clutch feature. Can we expect this to happen any time soon? 

Thank you.