Please help us to find the right name for our new software package UPDATE Please Vote!
We already announced that there will be a new software coming together with our Podium DD Wheel Bases and so far the project name is "Podium Software".
This is just a working title and now we need a final name for it. Of course we already have some ideas but this community probably knows best how to call it.
The name should
- describe the functionality of the product or at least has some association
- be independent of the product line as it will work with all Fanatec wheel bases
- be innovative and unique
- be short and memorable
This is what the software can do for you:
- Synchronize the Tuning menu settings of the wheel base with your PC for unlimited amount of different setups
- Save and load the optimal settings automatically as soon as you launch a game
- Allows up to five settings per game so you can even fine tune your favourite cars
- It reads out telemerty info from the game
- Show various info on the Tuning Dirsplay
- Change the colour or style of your rev lights
- Map functions like traction loss on the flag LEDs or vibration motors
- Create customized force feedback effects
- Share your setup with the community or easily get the best setups into your wheel base
Please write your suggestion in the comment field of this blog post.
We will pick our favourites and make a poll in a few days so you can vote for your favourite.
The winner gets a nice surprise and eternal glory.
UPDATE: Please vote on page 1
Thanks for the fantastic feedback and the sheer amount of creativity. Some of the suggestions made me love and there are plenty of good candidates. My team selected their favorites and we want to know your opinion as well.
New Name for "Podium Software"
- What is your favourite?265 votes
- RaceLab  8.68%
- Tuning Lab  1.89%
- Race Director  1.89%
- RaceControl  9.81%
- Control Center19.62%
- TechLab  0.38%
- F-Sync  5.28%
- FineTune  3.77%