Introducing the new ClubSport F1 2019 Steering Wheel - Limited Edition UPDATE

1235»

Comments

• Received the new F1 2019 wheel yesterday. It looks fantastic.
    Thank you!
    So I need the Advance Paddle Modul.

regards
    Guido
  • Have today received my steering wheel. However, the podiumshifters who were ordered at the same time were not included. :(
    Of course they were not included because they were delayed to mid July and you was informed by this delay by mail a few weeks ago if your ordered them before they were delayed and otherwise the shipping date for the shifters was already set to July when you ordered them already so you shouldn't be surprised....
    When I ordered the APM the availability date was mid June. And until now I never got a mail that says something else ;)
    I'm a bit surprised, because Fanatec points out in the order history, that if one or more items should not be in stock, that then the entire order after receipt of the pre-ordered items in the warehouse will be shipped.
  • Hello,
    I have a question. Do I have to install driver V334 for the steering wheel F1 2019 or can I use the driver V330?

regards 
    Guido
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hello,
    I have a question. Do I have to install driver V334 for the steering wheel F1 2019 or can I use the driver V330?

regards 
    Guido
    Hi Guido, generally speaking you should use the driver package with the highest number, as this is the most recent. Our driver package always contains all firmwares, so this includes the firmware for the F1 2019 wheel.
  • Received mine on 28th. Driver 335 and update to steering wheel was no issue. Some movement and noise with the handles but otherwise good quality. LED's and OLED worked fine in Forza 7.
  • I have the csl elite PS4 and using driver 330. Do i need driver 334 to use the wheel? Because on the csl elite page the latest driver is 228 and on the wheel Page it is 334. Grtz Jeroen
  • I have the csl elite PS4 and using driver 330. Do i need driver 334 to use the wheel? Because on the csl elite page the latest driver is 228 and on the wheel Page it is 334. Grtz Jeroen
    Yes, you need the driver 334. I installed it vesterday and i*ve no problems.

regards
    Guido
    Yes, you need the driver 334. I installed it vesterday and i*ve no problems.

regards
    Guido
    Thanx mate for the reply
  • Steven WrightSteven Wright Member
    edited June 2019
    My pre-order for the wheel + shifter upgrade is now showing as 
    Estimated shipping date: 28/06/2019  (Ordered: 29/04/2019)

No idea why another month of waiting.  The paddles show availability 2019-07-31 so its not those holding it up, I was expecting those to come later.

The wheel on the store page still shows as pre-order, availability yesterday?
    Can't get through to anybody to enquire about it either, was expecting it around now.. not in another month  :/

• Same for me Steven Wright. I pre ordered the wheel, a wheel base and pedals last Friday and (both the wheel base and pedals were in stock with the new F1 2019 shown as pre order available 04/06/2019) but still, nothing has been shipped yet and nothing processed.  The only way I can seem to get in touch with Fanatec is via email or a query via the order itself and so far it has taken them 6 days to respond to anything so I am completely in the dark about what's going on with my order and the queries I had.
  • Just got some info that the shipment had been delayed a few days due to something relating to customs.
    So, hopefully in the next couple of days we should expect some info / dispatch.
  • Just got mine but my OLED isnt turning on. Did all the firmware udates and everything.
    No tuning menu coming on.
  • Does anyone know the degree of compatibility of the formula v2 rim on the ps4? Do the rev lights and speed indicator work when playing on the ps4? I need to know because I’m want to buy the rim.
    Does anyone know the degree of compatibility of the formula v2 rim on the ps4? Do the rev lights and speed indicator work when playing on the ps4? I need to know because I’m want to buy the rim.
    It is up to game developers to support these features, so some games behave differently to others. The PS4 can communicate the RevLED and wheel display signals, and many PS4 games support them. These features are not unique to the Formula V2 (the first-generation Formula wheels also have rev lights and a display) so they are commonly supported. Features that have been more recently introduced (such as the multi-position switches) are beginning to be supported on some PC sims, but it will take time before they are commonly supported on console games.
  • Amy SpencerAmy Spencer Member
    edited June 2019
    Got my rim, love the leather grips, the whole reason I chose this one, but I have to say, not that impressed with the flex in the grips, which I assume is due to the cutout at the bottom, alongside the plastic feel.  They feel like a little too much pressure could almost snap them off / break it. 
    The F1 carbon was a lot more rigid by comparison.
  • Amy SpencerAmy Spencer Member
    edited June 2019

• When will the final batch of these rims be shipped? In my order the estimation for the shipping date ist June 28th. Since it is a few days later now, are there any news on the shipping date?

Greets,
    Sascha
    When will the final batch of these rims be shipped? In my order the estimation for the shipping date ist June 28th. Since it is a few days later now, are there any news on the shipping date?

Greets,
    Sascha
    Hi Sascha, I'm told your wheel shipped today. I hope you enjoy it!
  • .... but I have to say, not that impressed with the flex in the grips, which I assume is due to the cutout at the bottom, alongside the plastic feel.  They feel like a little too much pressure could almost snap them off / break it. 
    The F1 carbon was a lot more rigid by comparison.
    I have to say my impressions of the grips are very similar. Especialy under high torque cracking noise happens from time to time. Overall I am very happy with the F1 2019 rim, but the grips could be more solid.