• David DeGreefDavid DeGreef Member
    edited November 2023

The Fanatec virtual assistant:

When will we get our product?

When can we get a reponse?

*Insert your question here*

edited November 2023

I didn't like the answer from the virtual assistant so I used the tried and true method.

Weeee..... iRacing I will be back #soon.

• You are completly right

Not giving answers or explinations besides the automated emails crap is infuriating at times

The bundle I bought is a gift to my son (AND ME😏) for Christmas, he still believes in Santa ( he is 10years old !!)

I dont want to dissapoint my son.

So Fanatec please reply, not just me but everyone else in the same situation.

Reminder my Order: 1782103

• Finalement 😩😩

• edited November 2023

• Originally ordered 01/09/23, order number 1736731, this order was returned to yourselves.

Emailed and said i'd like my items reshipped, response on 18/10, to be reshipped ASAP.

New order was created on 20/10/23, order number 1771666.

UPS label created for the order on 6/11/23, been checking daily since and there has been no update.

'Shipment is ready for UPS' , I believe this means that the order hasn't been given to UPS yet.

Nearly 10 weeks since my initial order. Feeling rather let down by the support Fanatec have given, What was an order I eagerly awaited to arrive has become something that i'd just be relieved to receive.

• I made an order 5 days ago and stumbled upon this forum and looks as if I’ll be waiting a few month before I see what I ordered - if I’m lucky. I thought I was buying into a premium product but I’m starting to maybe regret my choice. I hope it’s worth the wait….

• Welcome

You could be one of the lucky ones that wont have any problems.

So stay positive and maybe someone will ring at your door in the next days😉

• James please provide an update, I am now past 7 weeks since ordering, people who ordered after me are getting their stuff, and I haven't even got a single response to the 4 requests for information that I have sent via your only means of comms (your form).

Order: 1751984

thank you

• Just to give you guys some hope, I've ordered ready2ride bundle on the 3rd of November and received the items as of today (15th) mid day (UK). I just hope the rest of you guys won't have to wait toooooooooooo long!

• Commande du 15 septembre 2023 ( 1743856 ) remplacée le 06 novembre 2023 ( 1782826 )

Toujours pas d'informations!!!

Fanatec ou en ai ma commande???

Je veux les numéros de suivis, je veux une date de livraison!!!

Ca fait 2 mois que j'ai passé ma commande, je veux bien être patient mais la c'est beaucoup trop long

J'ai l'impression d'être pris pour un con!

• edited November 2023

Update

Fanatec open a new order #1792221 ,

16 Nov 2023 10:27:00 ,

UPS Express Saver - the order is in process

Wich means I can cancel the order. Honestly I do not want to cancel it.

So James please send me an email with details regarding when you are sending me the package with an delivery estimative BEFORE processing the order.

Thats all I want and NO automated emails please.

• Ordered 19th September and finally came today. UPS was shown that half would be delivered next Tuesday and the other half Wednesday, so ahead of schedule on UPS side 🧐 Delivered to Northern Ireland.

• It has been months of waiting for the packages and several weeks without a new response at this point. Team Fanatec, can I please get someone to sort this issue ASAP? I've tried to remain patient, but I am starting lose hope. I still just want the products I ordered.

• Update: order #1792221 

A response from Fanatec Team ( NOT automated ) , thank you for that.

Dear Mr. Rodrigues I apologize for the delay in replying to your message. The reason for this is that I had to discuss the exact problem regarding your shipment with UPS several times during the week. However, we have now found the reason why your order was not shipped. This is because you entered Portugal as your country code and did not select Portugal Madeira. This is the reason why UPS experienced the service disruption, as you were assuming from the data that the delivery was to Portugal and not to Madeira. After finding this out today, we have created a replacement order 1792221 for your order 1782103 and updated your delivery and billing address to Portugal Madeira for this order. The new order will be sent to our warehouse tomorrow and will be shipped to you over the weekend or next week. Delivery before Christmas should therefore not be a problem. With kind regards Your Fanatec team

Well the mistake was mine, a small detail ruined a normal delivery that actually was on time.

I will wait patiently for my order so next week, I hope, there will be some ringing at my door!

• Hello Fanatec Team,

As mentioned, if my situation wasn´t reported, to coment here.

New replacement order nº1785863

On the 8th was created a new order, to replace the one that was sent back. Upon checking the order and the invoice, all was correct (items and ups service type).

On the 9th was created the label and shipped. 10th the QR was sent immediatly back, it didnt even left Germany. The same day, the other items after getting halfway of the journey, was AGAIN sent back. All due to an incorrect service type.

Original order was 2nd October. Today, 16th November and still not fixed.

Already sent an email to webshop and the repair team, but until now, no replay, no nothing at all. At least an acknowledge of the situation would be much appreciated.

Impatiently waiting for any kind of information.

Steve Rodrigues

• James .James . Member, Administrator

UPDATE Nov. 16, 2023 for third country shipments:

We have introduced a new approach to preparing shipments going to third countries, which will simplify the customs process by making it clearer which items belong to which order. This is especially relevant for orders with many individual items and should significantly contribute to avoiding delays.

Furthermore, we introduced greater transparency between the partners involved in processing shipments, in part by automating steps that help avoid human error and increase efficiency.

Finally, our turnaround time for processing orders within the EU is at 1-3 business days, outside the EU it is currently at 3-5 days.

We are aware that some of you have waited significantly longer and we will continue to follow up and push for feedback on each case we have documented thanks to your input.

James

• Hi James/Anyone at Fanatec

Could I have an indication of how large the warehouse backlog currently is? My replacement order (1771838) received a tracking number 10 days ago but still says 'Label Created - Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet'. In this time, I've seen other UK customers order and receive their delivery, so I'm concerned that something is wrong again.

• Order #1780072

Ordered 31 Oct 2023

Order status "The order is in process"

• UK ORDER 1781461 placed 01/11/2023

Fanatec , I have an order that is late I got the email saying the order was being processed 02/11/2023 and that there was a delay of 5 business day it has now been 11 I noticed that there is a tracking number on the order page but when I check the tracking number it just says "label created UPS has not received the package yet 09/11/2023 17:00. It is now 16/11/2023 and the package has still not been received by UPS.

This "Label created but package not received by UPS" Is looking like a trending issue.

I am another concerned customer :(

edited November 2023

I assume this in regards to post of IN PROGRESS status, for what will be a week come tomorrow.

I do appreciate the communication though. Please Magic 8 Ball be correct.

Thank you

• Hi !

Order 1785689

Made on november the 7th and got no news since then just "order is in process" can anyone help me?

Best regards

• i made order on 7th nov got number on the 14th and delivery is for 22 nov. uk. hope this helps.

• James, same situation as mine.

Its for Portugal - Madeira . Help the guy.

If you do probably both of us will receive at the same time!

• Hello. Just to write that my order arrived few days ago, so it is all good in the end.

I can see that Fanatec is moving in right direction, since on new re-shipped order, they added tracking number, but not until package was at the delivery location. I hope other orders are being solved too.

I feel like Fanatec should stop taking new orders in order to solve backlog and existing orders. That seems logical and easy thing to do. Don't let the greed be above the customers.

• Have just seen a new order on my account.

Hopefully this one turns up and is not returned to sender!

• 1756679 from 02 october

orders of replacement 1791485 from 16 november

I received the serial number for the padels , wheel and the QR1 but for csl dd no serial number !!!!!!!!

that means he doesn’t arrive ????

:(