Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• Hard to tell mate.

Some are receiving, some aren't. Just a case of luck I think. Can't suggest you what to do unfortunately.

Team FANATEC,

Still waiting for any kind of information regarding to my replacement order nº1785863

• Order No 1786654

its been 5 days since the UPS tracking number was raised , UPS are yet to pick up my items… What’s going on?

if you can’t get customers orders processed in acceptable time frames then you shouldn’t be taking new orders at all until you have cleared the backlog! If Moza releases the R3 I can see you losing a lot of customers due to your poor service!

• David DeGreefDavid DeGreef Member
    edited November 2023

USA - I'd be really interested to know Fanatec's on-time delivery performance. If all product are showing as Ready to Ship you may have a good chance of getting it sooner than later. But no guarantees from what I have read in these forums since I placed my order on Oct 21.

• Thanks! This situation is unbelievable... I'm unfortunately going to another brand that can guarantee the delivery.

• Probably you can order, if you willing to wait some time (days/weeks/months) and with no communication from fanatec about any kind of information.

They have a good ecosystem and they are very knowed in the Sim community.

Anyway, at the end is your choice, your decision

• Order 1773282 is 10 days at IN PROGRESS.

What's upppppp?

• My Order 1781908 is from 2.November. i received few days (4??)after a tracking number and now since more than a week nothing change. Status is still "label was created".

• 1756679 from 02 october 2023

order replacement 1791485

i need a tracking number

I’m tired of tracking without a tracking number .

• 60 days of waiting ???!!!!! Is it normal !!!????!!!

i need a tracking number

🥵

• Still waiting on our order 1770948. The tracking number against this order on your website when looking on UPS suggests it was returned to you on 3rd November? However, using the order number as a reference brings up information that is was delivered to a port on the 9th November but since then no movement?

What is going on? I find it extraordinary you are still having all these issues yet have the cheek to push Black Friday sales...

• Having just spoken to UPS it seems that number ending 1746 is nothing to do with my order. So basically you have sent the order out twice and it has been returned twice due to incomplete paperwork. So Fanatec, what are you doing with my paid for order?????

• Update Order# 1792221

Dear Paulo Filipe,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm happy to provide you with your tracking information for your order no. 1792221, which was shipped with UPS.

1Z****************

You can also check your order in your Fanatec account, as your tracking information is uploaded there once it has left our warehouse - please be advised that this is unfortunately not visible on mobile devices.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Marina

(Fanatec Sales Order Management Team)

Let`s hope everything goes smooth this time

• Date:

13 Nov 2023 12:12:00

Order number:

I have sent emails asking for updates and I have had no reply

• At ups, check the service type. If it says standard, you are screwed.

• David DeGreefDavid DeGreef Member
    edited November 2023

• edited November 2023

Is anyone working at the warehouse? My 'new order' (1790750) has been stuck on label created for a week now and I have spoken to UPS (due to being sent an invoice for the old order) who said they are waiting on Fanatec to arrange collection?

Sort yourselves out FFS!!

Ps. My refund case is still open with PayPal and they are due to reply to me on Thursday

• Order number 1790056

Got the tracking number for today as my previous order got sent back to the warehouse because of incorrect receiver name. Well, this one has the exact same problem. Please fix this asap as it is urgent since it hasnt been sent back YET.

• James .James . Member, Administrator

Hello Steve,

You should have received a few emails from our Customer Care team since the end of last week. If not, please also check your spam folder.

James

• edited November 2023

Hello James,

I did receive but yesterday, not last week. Not a few, but only one (important anyway).

Did send another one regarding to the warranty (if I receive this time around the items). Or probably you can answer.

Will the warranty start the time I receive the items or will be from the original purchase (02/10/23)?

• Hello,

you have just provided me with a tracking number, after 3 weeks of waiting.

The madness is that this tracking number tells me on the UPS website that my package has just been reshipped to you.

Attached is a screen copy of the idiot UPS tracking number.

How can I be taken seriously when I receive a product that is technically fantastic?

Settle your dispute with UPS, and deliver my order.

Confirm the return of my package

thank you in advance

• Update Order# 1792221

AND AGAIN SCREWED!!!

RETURNED TO SENDER

How is it possible not to get right the address for shipping?

Not my fault this time!

Never I had any kind of trouble with this. UNBELIVABLE!!

Not eve when ordering from China this happen and there were a few...

Now wich excuse are going to say to me??????

• good evening do you have any news, order placed on August 25, 2023 1771656

• Order 1756679 from 02 october

Order replacement 1791485

i need a tracking number

• Hi,

Order 1785582. Placed on the 7th of November.

Any update on my order?

I haven't received any email since placing the order and have messaged you a few times without a single reply.

• Hi, I made 2 orders. The first one is #1786520 … this order was just pedals I bought. I started a return and you gave me RMA # RMA/1786520 … instead of receiving the item I paid on FedEx the extra money to reroute shipment back to your warehouses. I got confirmation it was received on the 20th of November. Please refund this order.

• Fadie ArenyFadie Areny Member
    edited November 2023

I returned my first order in my previous comment because I realized I just wanted to upgrade all my Logitech gear to Fanatec and saw a great bundle sale so I went ahead and bought all these things on my second order which is #1787668 and I’ve yet to receive my items… a couple days after my order you started Black Friday sale and since I’m still well within my refund period I’d like to figure out a way to get me my credit for the difference in the price I’ve paid vs what it’s being sold for now. I can make a separate purchase if you want me to, but it’ll tie up more of your products in shipping and return times that I feel like you guys would be better off refunding me the $110 difference between what I paid and what I can buy it for today. This way we avoid having to deal with a return refund process and you just credit me difference. Oh and by the way FedEx has lost shipment, no updates on tracking on this order since 11/15/2023.

• Order # : 1773319

Date Posted : Oct 22, 2023 1:15:00

I Have sent out two emails and no response. The CS DD was said to be available Nov 7th and then was moved to Nov 10th. My order switched to the status of "in progress", but has not changes, I have not been contacted what so ever.

I would love an update on this order since its about to hit a full blown month.

• I nead my UPS tracking number

My order number 1761582

• I was trying to return my order #1756700 and opened a Customer Service Inquiry (CRM:000000700453856) on Oct 11th. I haven't heard anything back ever since.

Anything I can do to ping Fanatec team? Their Live Chat is always busy and they don't pick up the phone either. 🤷‍♂️

• Hi,

My Order 1781348 is from 1.11.23. Is it possible, that the Order is not finished, because the McLaren V2 i ordered is not on stock since 1st of November?

And also, i think the Trackingnumber you get when you buy Pedals, DD and so on, displayed on your Profile is just wrong?

What it says when i take a look is, „Shipped back to Sender“

I‘m from Germany, so you better hurry up folks ! @James