Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 2

Comments

• Same as you.. but 1 day before.. on 21. Seems that my order is waiting for the QR-2 that was in stock when ordered to send in 4-7 days.. now is January, at least they could offer the QR-2 PRO or something, we will not receive it by christmas..

• This is my family's only Christmas gift! It's all being held up by the qr2? Just ship the stupid qr2 separately! It said in stock when I made my purchase, then it said dec 4, then dec 11, now dec 15! I need everything EXCEPT the qr2 (only purchased for future upgrades). Just ship later!

• Hy fanatec ! Where is my track and trace ? Order 1811527 and order was placed 21 november you guys have ruin the hobby for my !! You guys never answer on anithing what are you scammers? Juste the same with my broken wrc wheel it has been 2 months and still nothing or a fix i need a competitie for the delay and for the wheel that is already broken for more than 2 months!!

• any US customer order on 24th our time and got their order yet?

first time making a purchase w/ fanatec and man this kinda sucks that i have no info on my order and only thing i can do is wait

i tried both FEDEX and UPS tracking by order number and nothing in there, both app shows nothing.

for shipping, i only had Fedex option, so it will come thru fedex right?

and for curiosity, doesn't fanatec has warehouse at CA? or does our stuff come from Germany?

• Ordered on the 23rd and nothing here yet. All product ordered was in stock. US orders come FedEx and ship from a shipping logistics company in La Miranda, Ca.

• Daniel SheaDaniel Shea Member
    edited December 2023

• I placed my order on Nov 20th. It’s been 21 days and no tracking info, just still says completely shipped. Response from CS said

“Your order is stuck in the warehouse. If we get any new information, we will inform you immediately.”

That was a week ago.

Does not make any sense to me. Many others have received their orders placed much later than mine.

• Jen ChouJen Chou Member
    edited December 2023

here is the worst part... and i mean ... the worst part...

I have pedals, shifter, and base with the boost kit and no wheel.

The stuff looks like it is amazing quality... but i have no idea... because i dont have a wheel or a ship date for the wheel...

So here i sit with everything but the one thing you actually hold to make it all work...

What am i supposed to do now... wait a month for fanatec to respond to the email i sent saying volume is high but they are trying....

The comment that the warranty doesnt start until i receive the products is also amusing...

Uhhh... i can see that they started the warranty the day they "fully shipped" the items.. but that was 8 days before i got tracking and 11 days before it was picked up by the shipping company... so if it takes me 8 weeks to get the whole order...

and the wheel is totally missing...

I'm the one who has to get the warranty adjusted... I have to put effort into contacting a company that seems unresponsive to have my warranty changed...

Can i let them know i am trying to pay them as well? oh wait... that already happened....

To quote Seinfeld...

anyone can take the reservation

but not everyone can hold the reservation... and really ... that is the important part of the reservation....

I assumed Fanatec would be the one to actually deliver because of their scale vs Asetek or another... turns out i was wrong....

• Order placed on 11/25. All items listed as "ready to ship" at time of order. Status has shown "completely shipped" for 11 working days. Still no tracking numbers. I am in the US. Extremely disappointed,,, I will give it to the end of the week and I am requesting a refund from my cc and unloading my fanatec gear and going with a competitor.

• I ordered a QR2 Pro on 11/26 Nd it stated it was in stock and still is. . Still no tracking. I don't think it matters at this point. We all have to wait the 10-14 business days.

• 18/11 placed order, no information or order still.

Sweden

• Ritchie KrayRitchie Kray Member
    edited December 2023

They are too busy to cancel all orders with the APM glitch… and after that with all the product returns because the customers are pissed off from be scammed by fanatec…

I guess the other vendors have to deal with this problem and make some „BF“ deals to fish all the scammed customers from fanatec 😅

• Delivery date: 28.11.2023

Order No.: 1791798

Do you have an idea where the package is located, since it is currently not possible to receive the tracking number?

• Any Australian's receive their order yet? Or even shipping confirmation?

Mine is still, unfortunately, sitting as "order is in process" from 24/11..

• Mine is still "🟥 in progress" but I did have some preorder items not due until late December. Some of the items I had in my order are now "sold out" so I don't know if that means further delays or whether some of my items which were in stock at the time have been set aside. Was worried it was going to be one of the cancelled orders but didn't receive that horrible email some customers received.

• any update for the DD+ ?

• edited December 2023

Finally a glimpse of hope, tracking number is showing under my November 25th order. Also received email from Fedex about shipment

Picked up from Suddath Global Logistics (I suppose this is the new logistics company handling Fanatec warehouses)

Ship date was Dec 11

Expected Delivery Dec 16

Fanatec Clubsport 2.5x + free QR1

Funny is that the items are in 2 different shipping numbers yet on Fanatec webshop only 1 shows (master)

I hope no screw ups 🙇‍♂️

• Hello everyone,

fanatec sent me an email on December 8 to tell me that my order was canceled (APM bug), ok I accept this decision without complaining.

Today my order is still in status "completely sent" in green. I had ordered a GT DD base in addition to the 2.5x formula. It costs around €800.

I of course asked for a refund, nothing happened, no response.

I fear the situation is much worse than we think, the stock price of Endor AG looks catastrophic, they behave like a company on the verge of bankruptcy! They collect the money and no longer communicate. All the signs of a company in very poor financial health!

The damage in terms of brand image is disastrous and yet: 0 communication

I will contact my legal assistance, a service included in my personal insurance to try to recover my money or find advice, if a complaint has to be filed I will do it, reluctantly but I will do it.

If by some miracle a fanatec employee sees this message, REACT!!!

This is not a message of hatred but of concern about the absolutely incomprehensible and irresponsible behavior of a company known to be serious!

I hope for everyone, including Fanatec, that the situation will quickly improve, but the signals sent do not bode well.

Courage to everyone.

• Mine went to shipped on the 27th, then nothing at all. Everything was in stock when I ordered so I'm quietly hoping it shows up at random.

• You are lucky, ordered v2.5x and qr1 24.11 at 3:50pm and still nothing, but my order from the 28 I have a tracking number lol

• edited December 2023

🏌️‍♂️

• Uh - this does not look good - https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/ENDOR-AG-111964341/

I wonder what is their credit rating. Its German company, and this year, along with next is looking hard to be GmbH. These charts dont lie; They obviously needed money - and they collected it via BF. I hope this collected resources goes to partners, supliers, salary, etc.

• edited December 2023

"I hope this collected resources goes to partners, supliers, salary, etc."🤞

• It seems like they need money, a lot of money. It's clear, the discounts for the BF were absurd, and all this in the midst of a logistical crisis. It's not a good sign to sell off your products at such a huge discount.

• Order: 1842336
    Made on 11/24 and Completely shipped, but still without UPS tracking number, shipping to Spain

• I especially hope that the money will return to customers who saw their orders canceled!!! 

And I'm afraid the story about the logistics change is completely false. 

If the company has no more money, there is no more stock, if no more stock there are longer delivery times. and so on..... it's a vicious circle. 

I really hope I'm wrong but their behavior is extremely suspicious

• that's why he cancels orders and takes a long time to refund

• Another customer in limbo.

Ordered 24/11, received tracking info and serial number for the V2 pedals. Been stuck on Label created since 2nd Dec.

Based in the UK.