Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• I placed order 1830935 on November 24. It appears as Completely shipped but I don't have a tracking number or any information like that.

After paying more than €40 for shipping, not only is it delayed but they don't answer emails, no information appears...

Please, I need to know the status of my order.

Thanks,

Sergio.

• Hello, final update received today :) all please check if UPS is shipping by using the reference number.

• Exactly 14 days after the order status changed to "Completely Shipped", the UPS tracking numbers have finally been created, and it appears that both orders are now with the delivery company.

No warning email arrives, it can be seen on the Fanatec ORDERS page.

I wrote an email to customer service but still no response, better to skip this step.

I hope it serves as a reference for the rest of those affected.

Good luck!

• Good evening,

My order number is 1791219

I placed my order 14th November and paid for in full.

I am still waiting for my delivery. It has been stuck with UPS in Hamburg awaiting invoice information from yourselves since 22nd November. You claim to have provided this information for a second time on Monday 4th November.

Why is this still an issue? How many times must this happen to customers before you get your act together and sort this out?

Please sort this out as a matter of urgency. This was ordered as a Christmas present.

I only wish I had seen this blog before ordering and I would have probably ordered from elsewhere. Its got that bad that people are now making youtube videos about the problems.

• Hello, I placed an order 1855124 on the 27/11/23 with 3 weeks passing I’m looking for an update, the shipping reference number states the UPS label was created on the 05/12/23 but UPS haven’t gotten the package yet. A week has now passed since the label was created with nothing further happening. Will I be getting this parcel or should I start to claim back my money paid via PayPal disputes as a refund through the website doesn’t seem possible as it’s ‘fully complete’ feel like many of us have been taken advantage of here.

• Hi,

Ordered bundle on 11/27/2023. Order number 185514. Says shipped. FedEx How do I get a tracking number. It’s a Christmas gift and my grandson is concerned. When can I expect shipment

• edited December 2023

Good morning

Excerpt from the Fanatec E-mail:

"Our shipping partner will provide you with your tracking number as soon as it has left our warehouse."

I still haven't received this UPS tracking number. Legally my package is still in the Fanatec warehouse.

Currently, the 14 day delivery deadline is not respected , I ask Fanatec to inform me about the order number: 1843574 placed on 11/24/2023 ?!?

cordially

PS:

Fanatec does not have the right to send you back to the carrier, it is responsible in the event of delay or loss of the package

• Hi Fanatec

I placed my order on the 24th of november. And i know you guys are facing problems. But can I atleast get an estimated delivery date.

Because ive been waiting for more then 2 weeks and the status is still on open (i dont know what that means) and I have received no further updates besides that it could take 14 days till delivery. but that is already 19 days ago.

Kind regards,

Mark

• Hi Fanatec,

I ordered on 24/11/2023 with the order 1841423. The Live-Chat function does not work and no response of emails or any customer service application so far. For a german company to especially EU-clients, no only german clients, I thought there will be no really issue by delivery of quite not cheap hardware at least. Otherwise I can see comments of orders of last week and with the same stuff ordered and they are delivered, is this correct?

I ordered the CSL DD (8 NM), CSL Elite Pedale V2 and ClubSport Lenkrad Formula V2.5 X (what also can be the V2.5 it doesnt matter) but it would be great to get any kind of information or response from official Fanatec Site/Management. I dont want to cancel the order because there are very good products.

Does anyone can share the "Shipper Account" for UPS Tracking?

Thank you in advance. Kind regards, David

• Hello.

I would appreciate information about my order 1839322 of 24/11/2023, and if possible what is the estimated shipping date.

Thank you

Miguel

• Order: 1856120 27.11.2023

parcel still not sent...

• Hi everyone,

as fanatec does not deign to respond to us, despite 20 pages of requests for information, I suggest that we move on to the next step: given fanatec took our money and gives us no indication of the delivery of the order, even displaying a incorrect status in the customer area, we are potentially facing fraud. we should therefore alert the institution responsible for consumer protection in our respective countries to protect ourselves and thus alert of fanatec's failings. It's a shame to come to this, but fanatec has exhausted my patience, and I think yours too.

Obviously, if fanatec finally speak and give us answer, all of that can be avoid, but sadly i had no more hope...

• Order number: 1835199 (Boost Kit 180 8Nm)

I placed my order on 24th Nov, and received an email on 26th Nov stating it was being “prepared for shipment”.

I allowed over the 7 days delay for UK shipping as advised, and emailed you on 6th Dec as my account was stating “completely shipped” - yet I have received no item, or had any contact from UPS regarding import charges/fees, tracking etc.

I still have not received any response to my email enquiry, one week later. This is “customer service”.... from a market leader.?

Please advise.

• Order 1801259 made on 19 .11.2023 :

Sill no answer, still no package delivered, still UPS tracking status "returning to sender", still owning my 500€, still closed hot line for massive fails they cannot manage anymore.....

When you were aware of first issues YOU SHOULD HAVE CLOSED NEW SALES, seems like you were aware and still sold products you could/would never deliver !!!

• 37 days since i placed my order could we take a look please? 6th November

tracking has been available for over 30 days but still says it hasn't been collocated.

• Another user gave me some advice that worked pretty good. Open a Fedex account (free) then when a delivery label is created with your name and delivery address, Fedex will email you.

Worked for me. I got an email from Fedex a few days before the email from Fanatec.

• Today I've got my order without any tracking number or notification e-mail from UPS, so those who has an order with 'Completely shipped' status just stay tuned.

• Date:

24 Nov 2023 09:57:00

Order number:

Shipping type:

UPS Standard

Order status:

The order is in process

can I have info about my order ?

thanks

• Hey just wondering how fanatec availabilty dates work.

I ordered a bunch including the CSL Universal Hub V2 which I was waiting to become available on the 14th (today) now the site says it will be available on the 28th, just wondering if my order will still be shipped off of the soon or does my whole order go on delay until the 28th?

Unfortunatley I ordered this back when the 5nm was in stock and now it is also not in stock so I cant cancel and redo my order with a different wheel.

Thanks,

Order No. 1862195

• Order number: 1840353

I palced my order on 24th November, on Black Friday, it’s almost three weeks now since i placed the order, and still, apart from the first invoice and a generic email which I think was the same for every customer who ordered during Black Friday, I didn’t receive any update on the situation of my order.

I really hope you can send me the package or at least give me some USEFUL information, so don’t write about your problems because i really know them since I read a good part of the posts about this problem.

Hope you con find out how to solve this situation

Thanks in advance

Matteo

• Rafal BoguszRafal Bogusz Member
    edited December 2023

I have the same situation.  CSL Universal Hub V2 was the only thing that wasn't available, but looking at my order on the account page, I still see availability for 14 December, so I hope that will not be changed, and they will send my order.

Order No 1869489

• Same boat as me so, Ill let you know if anything changes on my end, though I suspect that our delivery may be pushed back until the new year sometime.

• edited December 2023

Bought the CSL DD 5nm ready to race bundle (order 1827559) originally on 15th November. Was dispatched but returned due to incorrect shipping documentation to the UK. Took weeks but you did re-ship, however this was on the 30th November and the tracking is still saying Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet. UPS are waiting for the package so please dispatch asap. This has gone on long enough.

• edited December 2023

Order nr 1868267

Could i request a clear information about the status of my order? It says completely shipped from more than 1 week but i didn't receive any tracking number or delivery expectation.

I already sent to you an email asking for an address swap and have been completely ignored as well.

• Order Nr. 1835606

Hello, I ordered same as all the others here in the rush of Black Friday.

So far, no feedback on my order. It is shown as fully shipped without UPS tracking number.

Please give a feedback when I can expect the order. Would be great to get it before christmas.

• Dávid FreyDávid Frey Member
    edited December 2023

Order Nr. 1840987

Hello.

I ordered the DD1 base with the BMW wheel which includes the QR2 (Black friday offer). When i placed my order it said that it is available and will be shipped within 4-7 days, but now in my account it says that the QR2 has been put into preorder status. Also in another post on the forum i read that there is a problem with the CS 2.5x wheels which i also purchased in this order. I placed this order on the 24th of November and still have no information about anything. Please tell me something about my order.

I am looking forward to the answer.

• Good evening,

My order number is 1810175

I placed my order 24th November and paid for in full. 

My order is "Completely Shipped" since 28th November.

I am still waiting for my delivery.

I will be very grateful for any information.

• Hello, I placed my order on the 19th November. This was posted and then returned to sender as it was missing export paperwork. I emailed you on the 25th November and I am yet to hear anything. I want it to be posted back out, I would hope this is a fairly easy fix! Thanks. Order number:1800607

• Guys, this is a big big big shame.

I have placed my order on 5/12 with 4-7 days of shipment notice. I have finally gotten my tracking number with UPS (EU delivery address), but after reading through a couple of last comments I am disgraced. The reason I ordered directly was that the products I need were not in stock locally. Now I know why.

I hope that getting the tracking nr is a good sign. Does anyone have recent experience how long does it take from status "On the way" to actual expedition of order? My order nr is 1868xxx.

Happy to join any legal dispute, this is unacceptable.