Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• Hi Michal, it s good for you thats you finally get your tracking number but i Can t understand why you will get your order before many people who order 2 weeks before during black friday... It s unbelievable the way fanatec deal with this situation with no informations what so ever...

• Hi also ordered on the 24th have had tracking number since the 1/12/23 but ups has not received the package.

• does anyone know what the status "open" means

it says it at every product but i dont know what it means

• Honestly I have no idea either. Also I am not sure that getting a tracking nr. really means that the parcel was shipped. I hope that's at least good sign for others that situation is improving...

• I’ve had a tracking number for weeks but still showing as label created. Waiting for Fanatec to arrange pickup by UPS

• Still none the wiser with any communication from fanatec from my orders from October including the 1 that they’ve had back in their warehouse due to incorrect paperwork on the 27th November.

absolute joke.

ordered 2 months before Xmas paid and paid full price unlike everyone on the Black Friday deals and their getting the cheap deals delivered way before me.

• Weird. My UPS tracking is still stating label printed, awaiting pickup and has for weeks but my order number of fanatec’s site which has said completely shipped for weeks is now saying handover to warehouse. What does that even mean Fanatec?

• Update. UPS returning to sender yet again

• Finally a response from Fanatec...

Dear customer,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your patience and apologize for the delay in providing you with information on your recent Black Friday order. We understand that you have been eagerly awaiting an update on the shipping status.

Due to the exceptionally high volume of traffic on our site during the sales event, there was a temporary synchronization issue between our website and warehouse management system. This resulted in an overselling of the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5X. As we cannot process partial shipments, we are currently unable to ship your order.

In light of these circumstances, we would like to present you with two options.

1) Wait for availability:

- We will resume production of the steering wheel, so you can wait until it is available and have your entire Black Friday order delivered once everything is in stock.

- The first units may already arrive at the end of January, but the majority will not be in stock until mid to end of March 2024. Shipments are processed in the order in which your order was received (first come, first served).

- Any other items in your order will be reserved until then. Partial shipments are not possible.

2) Cancel your order:

- If you prefer to cancel your order, we will offer you a voucher for 25% off any combination of products in your next order.

- This non-transferrable voucher would be valid until April 30, 2024, is valid for one (1) new order, and activated for the account with which you placed order.

- Please note, even if you placed more than one Black Friday order for the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5X, you will only receive one voucher.

How do I keep or cancel my order?

If you would like to keep your order, please let us know via the link below.

Thanks to Fanatec for this clear answer

• hello order 1800380

i can't update my wheel base motor firmware on my gt dd pro buy the nov 20. 2023 and no answer,no email for my problem.

i write my serial number on the website it's tell me "article not found " .

Guys it's 600 euros it's supposed to be work

• Please post this elsewhere. This is for people who havent recieved their orders

• Still waiting for my order from 14th November.

I have now requested a chargeback from my bank. Fanatec have left me with no option. I have emailed them numerous times and they are no longer responding. Complete shit show. Even if my order turned up I feel I would no longer want it. If they cant even get the sales right then what chance do we have if something was to go faulty.

Companies are rated on their AFTER sales but these clowns cant even get their sales right

• Hi,

I order on December 13 to Switzerland, how many days it will arrive?

order:

Thank you

• Kevin DoranKevin Doran Member
    edited December 2023

Exactly same for me (UK here). Almost to the minute:

What are you going to do about yours? Believe it is because of incomplete paperwork. Seen some posts on here that imply Fanatec won’t automatically send the package back out and that the customer needs to contact them. Obviously that is easier said than done…

• Hello, I am still waiting for my orders. 

I ordered 1800607 on the 19th November, which has subsequently been sent back to you due to missing invoices for export. The tracking says it was delivered on the 28th November to your warehouse in Hamburg.

I ordered 1829313 on the 24th November. I have the serial number and tracking, but it has moved since the 26th. 

Please can I have an update on both? The first feels like an easy one to fix, my order just needs to be resent. 

Thanks,

Tom 

• Ordered back on 17th November, order number 1793899.

Last email recieved was on 28th November saying order being processed! Nothing since from Fanatec or UPS. Was hoping to get by Christmas as its a present.

An update would be helpful please

• I placed my order 1864870 on December 3,

they told me that it would be delivered between 4 and 7 days, I accepted a delay where they told me it would arrive on December 14,

now they send me an email that arrives on December 28, their faces should fall shame, for playing with people's illusions,

my son asked for it to be his gift even though I tried to convince him that it was a GIRL and at what a bad time I listened to him, I only have him for a week at Christmas and from what I see he already I will not be able to give you your gift,

I have tried to contact you and it has been impossible, you return emails etc, you should have been honest from your website and I WOULD NEVER HAVE START THE PURCHASE

if I knew it would arrive so late, but don't worry This is what I am seeing in thousands of YouTubers who DO NOT BUY FROM FANATEC and I am sure that after this experience and above all misleading people with delivery dates, they are enough to NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.

Very angry, upset and hurt for not being able to deliver the gift on time to my son, I can't even cancel the order and order a MOZA which is what I should have done from the beginning, since I am reading that it takes a long time to return the money, This time they have managed to deceive us, but I assure you that doing this to me has only caused me to never recommend such an informal company under any circumstances.

NO PUEDEN MENTIR COMO LO HAN HECHO Y JUGAR CON LAS ILUSIONES DE LA GENTE,

• I placed the order 1808459 on 21 of November. I wrote an email on 28 of November. I didn't get any response or any update. Its been 3 weeks since my email and almost 1 month since my order. This is ridiculous. The had no problem processing the payment of 1000+ euros but they can't take 5 minutes to at least write an email with an update. I am beginning to think this company is a scam.

• edited December 2023
    Hello, I have placed an order since December 4th, it told me that it is completely shipped, but a week later it arrived. I looked and they had already put the UPS label on me, but I looked at the UPS tracking and nothing remains the same, and now I look at the page. from fanatec and they give me delivery to the warehouse, the longer I have to wait, I don't understand it, honestly.

• Still no news for anybody who order on black friday ? I cannot understand why fanatec open this thread to not answering on anybody's case....

• I have a DD2 on my Sim Rig and a DD1 PS4 for console racing and numerous other Fanatec wheels and accessories. Been a customer for years. Placed another order on November 23 for more products that all showed in stock ( still show in stock) so they could arrive in time for Christmas. As of today nothing has shipped. Contacting Fanatec resulted in a canned email response about how busy they were and they were catching up on orders but no actual information on my order. I have reached out again and have not received a response.

Since I live in Southern California if they ship my order by Wednesday the 20th the order will arrive before Christmas. If they don’t ship by the 20th then on Thursday the 21st I will request PayPal reverse the charges. Don’t want to do that but at this point I see no other choice since Fanatec has left us hanging out to dry.

• URGENT : Day #26 and no shipment to EU

order was placed November 23 (after other orders I placed) yet this one hasn’t shipped at all. Everything is in stock according to the website

please help as this is really silly now. I’ve got a DD2 hub and pedals but no wheel. Expensive ornaments using up warranty but cannot be used

• Ordered CSl DD 5nm ready to race bundle on 9th Nov. Still waiting for it to be shipped to the UK

• NEVER

I have also order to Switzerland, but on 19th november 2023. NEVER got package, NO answer from Fanatec since then, good luck..................

• i ordered the DD pro on the 22/09/23. Received tracking number but that is all I have to show is a tracking number (order no 1747586).

Was quite happy to wait if there is a back log but the lack of communication and still no product is a bitter pill to swallow.

I have made contact via email and was assured shipment was on route.

Can I please have an update or i have no alternative but to cancel with my bank.

• There is a hope guys. I have just recieved my order. Ordered on 5/12, DD GT 5NM, EU shipment.

Fingers crossed for all others.

• Day 27 now and order 1821076 still hasnt arrived. Fanatec account says its with warehouse, but then so do the 2 orders that have been delivered!!

An order placed on November 23 should really have shipped by now if this Forum is to be believed!!!

• Day 41 and still no CSL DD 5nm Ready to Race Bundle

• Hi Fanatec team Could someone check my order 1796883 from 18 nov 2023 is stuck on handovered to warehouse. Thanks

• 31 days.

1800607 on the 19th November, which has subsequently been sent back to you due to missing invoices for export. The tracking says it was delivered on the 28th November to your warehouse in Hamburg.

1829313 on the 24th November. I have the serial number and tracking, but it has moved since the 26th. 

Please can I have an update on both? The first feels like an easy one to fix, my order just needs to be resent. 

Thanks,

Tom