Assetto Corsa Competizione (PC) - Fanatec Recommended Settings

Comments

• Hi guys! 

After the last acc update (v1.0.1) on my DD1 base ad F1 rim I've the rpm led that work reversed. The light show from right to left...

Hi guys! After the last update of acc (v1.0.1) I have the rpm LEDs that works in reverse on my F1 rim. The LEDs light up from right to left. Anyone have the same problem?
    Yes, that's an issue with the latest Hotfix. https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/hotfix-1-new-issue-fanatec-revleds-wrong-order-from-right-to-left.57658/ Kunos needs to patch this issue with the next Hotfix (btw same issue in Dirt Rally 2)
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    FYI: Latest ACC update v1.0.3 supports MPS. Make sure you set MPS to constant. Also Keyboard/BB mapping available now as well.
  • FYI: Latest ACC update v1.0.3 supports MPS. Make sure you set MPS to constant. Also Keyboard/BB mapping available now as well.
    MPS should have worked already.. At least they are working for me since 9 months or so :D
    In V1.0 and 1.0.1 they were just bugged and 1 value behind which was fixed with 1.0.2
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    In ACC? They just enabled the feature to map them. I must have missed that since I've only had it a couple of weeks.
  • Has anyone else input delay when switching the MPS?
    That's normal in ACC. You can change this in the settings to either 0.5 seconds or 1 second delay but it is not possible without a delay.
    That's normal in ACC. You can change this in the settings to either 0.5 seconds or 1 second delay but it is not possible without a delay.
    Ohh, I didn't know, thank you!
  • Anybody know about the settings with the latest beta update to ACC?
  • Same, nothing changed other than that the Curbs are fixed in ACC now. Shouldn't affect the overall FFB at all.
  • por que na base de elite CSL é usado 1080 e no jogo 900?
    what would be the ideal setting, 1080 is too much for ACC
  • Gareth DaviesGareth Davies Member
    edited September 2019
    I’m using the DD2 with 918 wheel. In the settings everything works fine, wheel, pedals, buttons, but in game no buttons work. I can get the gears to work if they are the very last thing that I set up in settings. If I change anything after this they get forgotten - I’m guessing this is what’s happening to my other buttons. Any ideas anyone? Thanks (DD2, 918 wheel, Heusinkveld sprint pedals) Update: Compatibility mode worked on this wheel, too. Bottom left button of the three together in the centre, plus the one with the shroud in the top right.
  • edited October 2019
    can someone tell me what "Dynamic Damping"is inside AC? recommended to set to Dynamic Damping: 100 ?

cant delet here, wrong chat :) its about AC and not ACC
  • Hi everyone,
    this post concerns the CSP V3
    just a quick question about setting the "gama brake" in the game.
    What value do you recommend?

• Salut

Cei care aveti:

Podium Wheel DD2 + ClubSport Volan Formula V2 EU + ClubSport Pedale V3
    Mergeti la adresa de mai jos si instalati DRIVER-ul cu incredere. Merge perfect.

Fanatec_64_driver_346 - (CU ASTA LUCREZ) - si recomand pentru PC

https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/steering-wheels/podium-steering-wheel-r300-1258.html

L-am probat in jocul F1 - 2019 si merge foarte foarte bine.
    Vreaus sa il probez si in Assetto Corsa Competizione,
  • edited October 2019
    Salut

Cei care au acestede bijuterii

Podium Wheel DD2 +  ClubSport Volan Formula V2 EU +  ClubSport Pedale V3
    Mergeti la adresa de mai jos si instalati DRIVER-ul, functioneaza perfect.

Fanatec_64_driver_346 - (CU ASTA LUCREZ) - recomandări pentru computer

https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/steering-wheels/podium-steering-wheel-r300-1258.html

L-am probat în jocul F1 - 2019 - Driver-ul lucreaza perfect.
    Vreaus sa il probez si in Assetto Corsa Competizione,

Am revenit: Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.8 merge perfec din toate punctele de vedere + toate butoanele de pe volan.
  • Hello ACC friends,
    I have a problem with the update 1.1.1. With the update, the new 2019er cars have appeared and with me, all new cars feel totally strange. All new cars no longer have proper pulling power. I like to drive the Porsche 991 GT3 R and the new version of the Porsche drives totally boring. I can steer and oversteer with one finger and feel where the limits of the vehicle are.
    Can someone watch the same?

I have the following hardware:
    Base 2.5 with beta driver v347
    Motor Firmware v22
    Base firmware 664
    Porsche 918 RSR Wheel
  • Hello ACC friends,
    I have a problem with the update 1.1.1. With the update, the new 2019er cars have appeared and with me, all new cars feel totally strange. All new cars no longer have proper pulling power. I like to drive the Porsche 991 GT3 R and the new version of the Porsche drives totally boring. I can steer and oversteer with one finger and feel where the limits of the vehicle are.
    Can someone watch the same?

I have the following hardware:
    Base 2.5 with beta driver v347
    Motor Firmware v22
    Base firmware 664
    Porsche 918 RSR Wheel
  • Any one have a good Wheel settings for DD1 since all the updates recently? Cheers

• Sascha KaymerSascha Kaymer Member
    edited December 2019

Hey Sean,

Im currently using the Recommended Base settings for my base with Interpolation at 4 and FEI at 80. Ingame FFB Gain at 75, Road Effects at 0.

I hope this helps 😃

• Thank you Sascha Cheers ,

My new tested settings, interpol at 3, fei 100 and in game gain @ 40 and Damper off in game, always had at 100 as recommended but now off = much better. DPR 30 and NDP at 20 , SEN auto, FF 100, Lin off, NFR off, NIN off, FOR 100, SPR off, SHO 100 , Feels much better now in my case.

• ok,. first time on any ac game with ACC and I have the latest drivers for DD2 so am after settings......should have my Porsche wheel by Tuesday so am just getting the feel using a V2 rim

And as the latest drivers and firmware have a lot more items am wondering on what to have selected for everything

• edited January 2020

+1

Indeed, since the release of the new drivers (3.52) and the game update 1.2 the settings mentioned are virtually useless. It would be great have an official update/comment from Fanatec side.

Just got a DD1 + Formula wheel (PS4 combo) and the game on PC doesn´t feel that nice. Furthermore, I am slower with the wheel than with the XBOX1 controller.

• Hi Sean, I triedf your proposal and for me the FF100 is just excessive (its like working out at the gym). I reduced it to 35 and wow! a new world opened. Thanks.

• No worries mate.

• Will SuttonWill Sutton Member
    edited January 2020

I just wish they get an update for the first post and in order of whats on the wheel

so what I am going with at the moment is

Sensitivity 720

Force Feedback 38

FFB Linearity OFF

Natural Damper 20

Natural Friction 5

Natural Inertia off

FFB Interpolation 4

FFB Intensity 80

Force Effect 100

Spring Effect 100

Damper Effect 100

ABS off

Shock Vibration 100

MPS Function - Constant

APM Mode - Clutch Bite Point

• Sensitivity 720 reduced to 540

Force Feedback 38

FFB Linearity OFF

Natural Damper 20

Natural Friction 5

Natural Inertia off

FFB Interpolation 4

FFB Intensity 80

Force Effect 100 reduced to 90

Spring Effect 100

Damper Effect 100

ABS off

Shock Vibration 100

MPS Function - Constant

APM Mode - Clutch Bite Point

and in game have reduce gain to 60 ...

I am more of an Open wheeler and not much time in tin tops but I have the game so thought I would give it a go and at Monza iirc was into the 1.53's which is a bit slow but its a lot to do with getting the car to turn which it is now doing and getting my braking worked out......

• I am liking these settings here however I do 1080 on sensitivity and there is NO way 38 on FFB is right, that is lighter then the POWER STEERING in my Scion FRS....these are race cars right? I am picking about 80 to 83 percent, 85 is a little heavy after an hour or longer endurance race I get a good wrist and thumb pump workout. With curbs and collisions those are not right in the game right now, so I am not totally getting the feel I want in the wheel. The car fighting me a little feels right. I am guessing you can get away with 75 for us that don't have a normal human muscle development. I keep force effect at 100. In game as suggested. I have ABS set to 90 and I also have the V3 pedals and I have the FFB adjusted in the software. I want to feel the ABS and in the wheel its right in the pedals it is not driven by when they actually come on (I believe) but with how stiff I have the pedals I and how good abs is in this game I stand on the pedals to break anways, so 90 percent on ABS gives me some good info. I had ran 80 percent for a few months. However my racing style is changing the more I learn, and adjust things.

In my V3 I have the brake mod kit as well as I am tightening up things more than I see other people doing it. I am always hearing how in the real cars you have to stand on the pedals.

• thanks for this setup, this is working really good on my DD1 PS4 :)

• No worries Philipp 👍️