FanaLab 1.65 - Post your Feedback here
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.
Changelog of FanaLab 1.65
- Fixed: Crash on startup.
- Fixed: PBME not being detected.
- Fixed: CBP not working when TM is on Standard Mode or when Profile Idx is on Auto.
- Fixed: CBP behavior. Enabled even when TM is on AUTO SETUP mode.
- Fixed: FFS value on steering wheel plug/unplug.
- Fixed: ITM issues:
- Added: Possibility to change the Analysis Screens on the PDD Display when loading a Custom Game.
- Fixed: ITM favorite page on BME is saved as PDD favorite page instead.
- Fixed: Radio button on the ITM page is not synced with the actual page in device.
- Fixed: Analysis page save/load function.
- Improved: Auto-page-switch and return-to-favorite-page features.
- Improved: ITM performance. Reduced the chance of a possible freeze of the ITM values.
- Added: F1 22 support.
- Added: ACP on profile preview for BMW M4 GT3.
- Updated: Wheel lock behavior. Disabled on games that supports in natively.
- Updated: ITM-LedDisplay Support.pdf
- Sometimes rev limiter vibration for the steering wheel stays active after once getting triggered.
Driver 443 or higher is required for this FanaLab version:
Only download if you also use driver 443 or higher, as it is required for this FanaLab version.
This discussion has been closed.