The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Comments

• Or, they could observe the locations the seller is shipping from and abstain their account from further promotions. I highly doubt there has been more than 1 base shipped to Milford, Ohio or Deer Park, New York for instance, just saying.
    Or you could let people dispose of their own possessions in anyway they choose, and not pretend that the original vendor should be able to maintain a stranglehold over how people use or dispose of their own property.
  • Hello. Any Europeans here who ordered CSWb v2 around late october/early november and have ETA @30.01.2015? Any news for You guys? 

I ordered early nov (30/01/2015 eta) and didn't hear anything yet
  • Or, they could observe the locations the seller is shipping from and abstain their account from further promotions. I highly doubt there has been more than 1 base shipped to Milford, Ohio or Deer Park, New York for instance, just saying.
    not pretend that the original vendor should be able to maintain a stranglehold over how people use or dispose of their own property.
    You have the mind of a child if you think Fanatec was doing anything but exactly that with their "loyalty" pre-order codes. 

If you want to buy something just to turn around and sell it, why don't you go flip some poor family's home that is in forclosure, Scrooge, and get out of the way for people that actually have passion for motorsport.
    not pretend that the original vendor should be able to maintain a stranglehold over how people use or dispose of their own property.
    You have the mind of a child if you think Fanatec was doing anything but exactly that with their "loyalty" pre-order codes. 

If you want to buy something just to turn around and sell it, why don't you go flip some poor family's home that is in forclosure, Scrooge, and get out of the way for people that actually have passion for motorsport.
    Thanks for the unnecessary ad hominem attack there.  Bravo.

Actually, what Fanatec achieves with the invitation scheme is a modicum of control over how many items they sell and to a lesser degree (because you can gift the code to whomever you want), who they sell it to.  They maintain no control over resale.  Be clear; they are selling the goods, not leasing them.  You buy them, they are yours to play with (sorry - rehearse for your online racing career), burn, throw away, give away, or sell.

Get a grip.  I'm sorry you have to wait in line, but you don't have to be belligerent all the while, name calling and inferring some moral inferiority of people who don't agree with you.

My CSW V2 works very well, BTW.  Thanks for asking.  If you want it, you can have it for USD$1k.
  • my wheel base just arrived, now just need the details on the Xbox rim and if it is PC/PS3 compatible or if I need a second rim. 
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Received mine yesterday and now it's killing me to just stare at it until the Xbox One rim shows it's face.

Thanks for the unnecessary ad hominem attack there.  Bravo.

Actually, what Fanatec achieves with the invitation scheme is a modicum of control over how many items they sell and to a lesser degree (because you can gift the code to whomever you want), who they sell it to.  They maintain no control over resale.  Be clear; they are selling the goods, not leasing them.  You buy them, they are yours to play with (sorry - rehearse for your online racing career), burn, throw away, give away, or sell.

Get a grip.  I'm sorry you have to wait in line, but you don't have to be belligerent all the while, name calling and inferring some moral inferiority of people who don't agree with you.

My CSW V2 works very well, BTW.  Thanks for asking.  If you want it, you can have it for USD$1k.
    "Can I sell my invite code?
    We definitely prefer if you will give the code to a friend and make somebody happy."

Yeah, what was I thinking believing that Fanatec want to see people happy instead of lining the pockets of good ole business-centric mentalities.

So yeah, go ahead and sell your invite codes, sell your V2 for a quick buck, or burn it as you've expressed as a valid option.. After all, once it's in your possession, you have the means to do with it as you please.
  • Hello. Any Europeans here who ordered CSWb v2 around late october/early november and have ETA @30.01.2015? Any news for You guys? 
    I ordered on the 22nd of October and no news whatsoever on my shipment (I'm in the UK). 

In fact, I was unlucky in the sense that I had problems placing the order on the 21st (Which had an estimated shipment date of 8th of December) and having spoken to Fanatec I eventually placed the order on the 22nd (Which then gave me a shipment date of the 31st of January)

I emailed Fanatec support to see if there was a chance I could get it in December to which they said it would depend on supply bla bla bla...

Nick

• People. I am speaking down to you from Heaven, as I received my wheel a few days ago. This machine is well worth the wait. Be patient, treat each other with respect, reflect on what you did wrong in life to end up in this forum thread from hell, but know ye you're suffering will not be forever.

:)
  • Dillon RyanDillon Ryan Member
    edited December 2014
    People. I am speaking down to you from Heaven, as I received my wheel a few days ago. This machine is well worth the wait. Be patient, treat each other with respect, reflect on what you did wrong in life to end up in this forum thread from hell, but know ye you're suffering will not be forever.

:)
    My savior!   ^:)^
  • edited December 2014
    Thank you Thomas and Fanatec. It is under the tree now. :)

• ballllllerrrr

I guess I'm waiting until the 30th?

Whats the latest order date that has been received or gotten shipping confirmation?

Thanks!

• edited December 2014
    Thank you Thomas and Fanatec. It is under the tree now. :)

That is what my tree was suppose to look like. But fear not cause there is only just over a week left for the promised early January delivery from Fanatec. Please please keep to your word @Thomas.
  • Has anybody purchased the Universal hub and oval rim? I know somebody posted pics of the setup on here last week but I can't find the pics
  • And.....

I couldn't resist the urge so I woke up past 12 midnight and opened the box, took the base and tested it, leaving the box and all under the tree (pardon here for being cheeky, hehe).

Truly, a wonderful piece of german-engineering. The quality and feel is superb; smooth as silk and the ff is strong even at 50-55.

I willl calibrate the SQ shifter later as I ran out of time and might get caught sneaking, avoiding being labeled as naughty these holidays.  :P

Remember guys, it truly is worth the wait.

JCimage
    :P
  • ballllllerrrr

I guess I'm waiting until the 30th?

Whats the latest order date that has been received or gotten shipping confirmation?

Thanks!

My payment was verified on 21st of October and I got my base last week on Thursday. Belgium EU.
  • Has anybody purchased the Universal hub and oval rim? I know somebody posted pics of the setup on here last week but I can't find the pics

I have the uni hub and GT rim but still waiting for the base. I have also bought a another rim. It is a 280mm rim which I will try out. I have arranged the buttons so I can easily swap beteen the two.
    I ordered on the 22nd of October and no news whatsoever on my shipment (I'm in the UK). 

In fact, I was unlucky in the sense that I had problems placing the order on the 21st (Which had an estimated shipment date of 8th of December) and having spoken to Fanatec I eventually placed the order on the 22nd (Which then gave me a shipment date of the 31st of January)

I emailed Fanatec support to see if there was a chance I could get it in December to which they said it would depend on supply bla bla bla...

Nick

Im in US, ordered the exact same day with ETA of "end of Jan 2015"
  • edited December 2014

Nick

Yeah, we just have to prepare ourselves mentaly for 31st of January :) Wait might be a good thing too, we can build our "hunger" for racing and when it finally reaches us, we will be extraordinary pleased :P

I ordered the base with Uni Hub, Hub has been "processed", but the status on wheelbase is still "payment verified".

So, one had to order before 21st of october to get the base in december? That's ok. I didn't have the chance to order that early. Ordered mine on 10th of november.

@Bert - I got 320mm OMP for my Hub. I'm really excited, cause I've never driven in a sim using wheel >300mm. I tried it placing on my DFGT, and the diameter feels good, especially for historic cars, which I like a lot.

• I ordered on the 22nd of October and no news whatsoever on my shipment (I'm in the UK). 

Nick

Yeah, we just have to prepare ourselves mentaly for 31st of January :) Wait might be a good thing too, we can build our "hunger" for racing and when it finally reaches us, we will be extraordinary pleased :P

I ordered the base with Uni Hub, Hub has been "processed", but the status on wheelbase is still "payment verified".

So, one had to order before 21st of october to get the base in december? That's ok. I didn't have the chance to order that early. Ordered mine on 10th of november.

@Bert - I got 320mm OMP for my Hub. I'm really excited, cause I've never driven in a sim using wheel >300mm. I tried it placing on my DFGT, and the diameter feels good, especially for historic cars, which I like a lot.

I got the same response recently, end of January, ordered Oct 24. I couldn't take the waiting game anymore(having the Formula Carbon and BMW rim staring at me incessantly didn't help either), so I went ahead and found a cheap v1 base on ebay to replace my plastic toy that is the CSR for the time being. 

See you all again in a month or so.. or if anything is announced *crosses fingers* 
  • I ordered on the 22nd of October and no news whatsoever on my shipment (I'm in the UK). ......

Not really mate. Ordered mine on 10th Oct, but still I patiently wait. A lot of permutations and combinations affecting delivery.Not least, your region. I'm sure it'll be worth it. :D
  • @Dillon Ryan: I'm lucky enough that my DFGT still works (so I didn't have to buy a spare wheel), but it's in terrible condition - loses ffb sometimes, and makes some nasty noises while turning... anyway, should suffice until then :)

@Richard Caires: I feel for you, bro. I hope they will deliver as they promised, and no more delays. I'm also sure it will be worth it, so far I didn't stumble upon a review/opinion that would say someone is disappointed, so hopes are high! :)

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone! :)
  • Hey, does anyone want an invitation code (EU)?
    Send me a PM. :)
  • Hi, i sent you a message, if you accept, I appreciate, in addition to the day of Christmas
    <:-P

Thanks dude!
  • Hi, i sent you a message, if you accept, I appreciate, in addition to the day of Christmas
    <:-P

Thanks dude!
    Just transferred the code to you, enjoy! :)
  • @Dillon Ryan: I'm lucky enough that my DFGT still works (so I didn't have to buy a spare wheel), but it's in terrible condition - loses ffb sometimes, and makes some nasty noises while turning... anyway, should suffice until then :)

@Richard Caires: I feel for you, bro. I hope they will deliver as they promised, and no more delays. I'm also sure it will be worth it, so far I didn't stumble upon a review/opinion that would say someone is disappointed, so hopes are high! :)

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone! :)
    You too bud, Merry Christmas!
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    I still have a US code if anyone needs.
  • Having received my V2 base last week my wife bought me the Universal Hub, Nascar oval rim and the formula rim for Christmas :-)
  • you my friend have yourself a good women.
  • Lee WalshLee Walsh Member
    edited December 2014
    Has any owners of the v2 wheel bases that use it on a ps3 had any issues?. I am getting a weird thing happen. Where my paddles on my formula rim are not registering gear changes. And also sometimes the accelerator peddle doesn’t register anything when putting foot down. But brake pedal still works and then sometimes no pedals work at all. i was playing Gran Turismo 6 for a good couple of hours then bang this happened. I tried it on another game and the same thing was happening there too.

I havent tested yet on a pc to see if its a ps3 only issue.  As my laptop has died and cant run any games on it. Please  if someone else has had this issue on ps3 please let me know. As it will alleviate any fears that i have purchased a dud wheel.