Let us know what you think about your new tool!

Comments

• Invoice came today. US customer. Not much of a delay. Fanatec was providing good customer service by telling the truth about the delay. Many companies would have just been silent. Seems like some got worked up over very little.
  • Yes I agree Chris Broshar it's best for everyone to just put the waiting in the back of their heads and not really worry about it and then all of a sudden it will be at your door steps. Just be patient everyone

:)>-
  • Wow so much angst about nothing ... Dillon you really need to chill out man !  You take offense way too easily and then your attacks on people here are so full-on it makes it a very unfriendly place, if you are a teen kid then it is maybe understandable but if you are an adult it is just sad :(
  • I think Dillon was not offensive at all! He just doesnt appreciate Lisa's strange comparison. For some people Lisa's post is funny for others its annoying. I did not understand the intension of her post either.   
  • edited December 2014
    I don't care what people think, toy or driver development device. I just want mine. In the meantime Id like to know when people ordered and when they receive it.

Be happy guys and girls, let's just give people the good info and not go back and forth with each other.
    Merry Christmas and happy new year!
  • Great news, I live in France ordered my v2 on 6 oct and just received my UPS tracking number.

:D .

Now I need a Xbox One rim to enjoy it. Please Thomas let us make a pre order, I want to be ready for Pcars.

Thank you fanatec team.

• Great news, I live in France ordered my v2 on 6 oct and just received my UPS tracking number.

Now I need a Xbox One rim to enjoy it. Please Thomas let us make a pre order, I want to be ready for Pcars.

Thank you fanatec team.

Yes,Thomas, I, am ready for a pre order too. 
  • I don't care what people think, toy or driver development device. I just want mine. In the meantime Id like to know when people ordered and when they receive it.

Be happy guys and girls, let's just give people the good info and not go back and forth with each other.
    Merry Christmas and happy new year!
    I don't think there is any relevance in order and delivery date..
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Great news, I live in France ordered my v2 on 6 oct and just received my UPS tracking number.

Thank you fanatec team.

V2 on it's way ! Come on Thomas give us an early Christmas present with the preorder option and release date for Xbox One wheel! Maybe a picture if you're feeling jolly lol 

Thank you fanatec team.

V2 on it's way ! Come on Thomas give us an early Christmas present with the preorder option and release date for Xbox One wheel! Maybe a picture if you're feeling jolly lol 
    "We want to achieve compatibility to both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and we are happy to announce that we already signed a contract with one of them. We will announce this product at the end of this year."

I am confident an announcement by the end of this month is pretty much guaranteed, no need to worry :)
  • Nice!!!
  • This ain't nice, if the CSW v2 is a "tool", with this, it will look like a "toy".
    All the effort Fanatec had, making something that looks like a racing component is lost with this mediocre design.

It really disgusts me, just my opinion no war intended.
  • I agree.
  • Dillon RyanDillon Ryan Member
    edited December 2014
    I can see where the real life inspiration came from..

• Dillon why you makin fun of my car!!! :D
  • james pesarrajames pesarra Member
    edited December 2014
    After all the winging i mean waiting i have set up all my stuff and all i can say is WOW  WOW WOW AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. AMAZING STUFF  =P~ =P~ ^:)^
  • Andrew ClarkAndrew Clark Member
    edited December 2014
    I think those upgrading from a lesser wheel will be quite impressed with the CSW V2 base. As for me being a v1 owner not as much. When the v1 first shipped the FFB was quite strong until motor failures became common and the FFB levels were reduced in the FW. The dual motor v1 was a great feeling wheel even with the reduced FFB a great feeling wheel. So for me there is not a huge difference as to what I am used to. I actually think the v2 base allows for too much FFB strength and can be set beyond a practical usable range. The FFB should never hamper the users steering speed and I find myself having to scale the FFB down and am finding some of the road effects are lost in cornering due to strong counter steering force. However I believe that when I get it dialed in and using what may be considered a low percentage of the motors capabilities it should end up being quite durable. I guess we shall see.
  • Well after getting an email to not expect it until January, look what turned up, absolutely loving it, need a bit of work getting it feeling right after using a CSR Elite for so long but initial feeling are its a fantastic bit of kit. I ordered October 8th from the UK

[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff44/d4heb/DSC_0467_zpsoky2lt8p.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff44/d4heb/DSC_0466_zpskjfteaia.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff44/d4heb/DSC_0471_zpsyjydh6ht.jpg[/IMG]

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Well after getting an email to not expect it until January, look what turned up, absolutely loving it, need a bit of work getting it feeling right after using a CSR Elite for so long but initial feeling are its a fantastic bit of kit. I ordered October 8th from the UK

[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff44/d4heb/DSC_0467_zpsoky2lt8p.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff44/d4heb/DSC_0466_zpskjfteaia.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff44/d4heb/DSC_0471_zpsyjydh6ht.jpg[/IMG]

Sweetness !!!
  • edited December 2014
     Ok ok so in my order history it says my order was shipped out yesterday 12/16/14 but i have yet to receive a tracking # ~X(  12/17/14   Im getting paranoid :)] im gonna give it 1 more day before i Start Emailing.....after waiting Sooo long i hope its just the delivery people are slow getting my tracking number out and not a mix up that will cause more delay. 

Any 1 else order say shipped but havent received a tracking # yet?
  • My CSW v2 arrived today together with a hub and Round 1 rim. Still missing the Oval rim, has anybody actually seen one those in Europe yet?
  •  Ok ok so in my order history it says my order was shipped out yesterday 12/16/14 but i have yet to receive a tracking # ~X(  12/17/14   Im getting paranoid :)] im gonna give it 1 more day before i Start Emailing.....after waiting Sooo long i hope its just the delivery people are slow getting my tracking number out and not a mix up that will cause more delay. 

Grimmy, this is just a guess. But I think we are getting notices that our wheel has been delivered to the shipper in the US and in turn the shipper may be a day or so behind with getting out tracking numbers. It is the Holiday package rush time. So I am sure they are just a little over whelmed to say the least. BTW ck your email latter tonight you should have a email from Fanatec webshop.

Regards,

Denise

•  Ok ok so in my order history it says my order was shipped out yesterday 12/16/14 but i have yet to receive a tracking # ~X(  12/17/14   Im getting paranoid :)] im gonna give it 1 more day before i Start Emailing.....after waiting Sooo long i hope its just the delivery people are slow getting my tracking number out and not a mix up that will cause more delay. 

Dont get crazy about this.
    They have all to much work.
    When I look in my order status the stuff is still not shipped :D
    But I got the last days late in the evening mails from UPS and they delivered the next day.

I guess its all on its way but the tracking is just not working ;)
  • Tracking at UPS is also messed up.
    Got tracking mail day before yesterday that my base supposed to be delivered yesterday. But today's status at UPS site is 'import scan' at 3.45 am this morning.

• I got mine yesterday but I can't make it work in PS3 Mode...
    I press the buttons "select+O" but no red dot displayed (universal hub).
    I can navigate fine in the menu, but in game nothing works, wheel, pedals, shifter...
    Anyone had the same problem before? I don't have a PC to try it at the moment, just my ps3.

:(

Ummm will someone tell him or will I ;)
    I press the buttons "select+O" but no red dot displayed (universal hub).
    I can navigate fine in the menu, but in game nothing works, wheel, pedals, shifter...
    Anyone had the same problem before? I don't have a PC to try it at the moment, just my ps3.

:(
    I just tested mine, works fine on ps3.

• Got mine today...with one day delay by UPS. BUT MAAAAAAANNNNN what a piece of art to SEE, as I can't play with it yet...waiting on XOne reveal. I've never seen the V1 base url, so it really impressed me. Also the weight of the V2, comparing to my old 360 M$ wheel....Pffff.

WAUW.

Thanx Thomas and every one at Fanatec to deliver such an excellent product.
     Can't wait to use it!
  • edited December 2014
    Come on Fanatec, for goodness sake already, mail my base.
  • A-W-E-S-O-M-E, I could not imagine the quality of the new Base V2 Fanatec, ForceFeedback is really good, very strong and soft at the same time. I had a CSR Elite wheel and this new Base V2 is in another league.

Thanks Fanatec, good job !!!