Let us know what you think about your new tool!

Comments

• Jeremy MullinJeremy Mullin Member
    edited December 2014
    I really wanted to wait to build a new pc until AC / PCars is done. Do I even bother trying to wait for an xbox wheel? I can buy a better pc for the same money if I wait 6 more months, but does it really matter?

my wheel is estimated 1/30/15 and I ordered early oct.
  • I sent a message to Fanatec yesterday asking if they could tell me when my V2 will be shipped.
    I received a reply today saying "estimated delivery for your V2 base is 8th Dec, I ordered mine on 2nd Oct, Hopefully next week i'll have it :-)
  • I ordered on September 26 and was also just told December 8th.
  • I ordered mine 2nd Oct and my est is 8th Dec
  • It sounds like we have all been told the same thing. Hopefully on December 8th everyone receives an email with a tracking number.
  • Could i please have a new invitation code for the CSW V2 fanatec ?
  • I ordered in September and just received The following email:

Dear Valued Customer,

Today our carrier has informed us about some shipping delays. We are so sorry that your order of the ClubSport Wheel Base V2 is affected by this matter.

The current estimated shipping date is delayed to end of December 2014. Please be aware that we will do our best to re-ship the ordered goods after the customs clearances process at the earliest date as possible, we hope we can send your order before Christmas.

We fully understand if you are not willing to wait for such a long time to obtain your order. Of course, you can withdraw your order at any time. We would then refund the pre-payments immediately.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences arising by this shipping delay.
  • I was sent the same email but they said my V1.5 shifter was the delayed item, no mention of the CSW Base on that same order causing a delay.  I replyed asking if they could send the wheel base if it arrives in stock before the shifter and I was told the shifter will be available before the base.  Expected delivery of the base is the end of January.
  • @David and John

Where do you guys live?
  • edited December 2014
    USA, this is the message I received along with my reply emails, start from the bottom as I copied and pasted.  Sorry for the length just thought some people may like to see the details.  I placed my order for on 11/10/14.

Hello
    John,

Yes, you are correct, the both
    will be sent out early Feb, but when the shifter is in before the base, we can
    sent it first.

Please get back to me!

Thank you.

Have a good day!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

Cécile
    Eberth

Fanatec Gameshop – Sales Department

Endor AG

Seligenthaler Straße 16 a, D - 84034 Landshut

Telefon +49 (871) 9221-122 - Telefax +49 (871) 9221-221

Internet: www.ENDOR.ag
    www.FANATEC.com -
     E-Mail: [email protected]

Sitz der
    Gesellschaft Landshut - Handelsregister Landshut HRB 5487

Vorstand: Thomas Jackermeier (Vorsitzender),  András Semsey

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Andreas Potthoff

Von: John Haynsworth

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014 15:49

An: Fanatec Webshop

Betreff: Re: AW: Your Fanatec Webshop order (US)

Ok, thanks you
    for the prompt response. I assume I should receive both items in January or
    early feb.

I assume the
    Clubsport v2 base will not be in before the shifter?

John R. Haynsworth IV

On Dec 3, 2014, at 9:33 AM, Fanatec Webshop <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello
    John,

Thanks for your feedback.

You will not have to pay for the
    shipping of the ClubSport shifter, it will just be sent out later, when the
    customs release it. The shipping date for the wheel base is end of January 2015.

Thanks for your understanding.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

Cécile
    Eberth

Fanatec Gameshop – Sales Department

Endor AG

www.FANATEC.com -

Sitz der
    Gesellschaft Landshut - Handelsregister Landshut HRB 5487

Vorstand: Thomas Jackermeier (Vorsitzender),  András Semsey

Von: John Haynsworth

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014 15:16

An: Fanatec Webshop

Betreff: Re: Your Fanatec Webshop order (US)

Is the Clubsport
    sq shifter holding up my wheel base?  If so I would like to go ahead and
    have the base ship and pay shipping for the shifter once the customs hold up is
    resolved. 

Please let me
    know at your convenience if this is the case. If the base can ship I would also
    like to add a formula carbon rim with it.

Thank you for the
    update, and I look forward to hearing back. 

John R. Haynsworth IV

On Dec 3, 2014, at 6:16 AM, Fanatec Webshop <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Valued Customer,

We are so sorry to inform you that the estimated shipping
    date of your Clubsport Shifter SQ order has been extended about 2 further weeks.

Please be aware that we will do our best to re-ship the
    ordered goods after the customs clearances process at the earliest date as
    possible. We will keep you informed about the dispatch in time.

We fully understand if you are not willing to wait for
    such a long time to obtain your order. Of course, you can withdraw your order
    at any time. We would then refund the pre-payments immediately.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences arising by
    this shipping delay.

Best regards

Fanatec_Gameshop
    North America

Endor AG

www.FANATEC.com -

Sitz der Gesellschaft Landshut - Handelsregister
    Landshut HRB 5487

Vorstand: Thomas Jackermeier (Vorsitzender),  Andrés Semsey

• Hi Bert,

I'm in the UK, I had a feeling there might be a delay as my shipping date was never updated when I looked at my account.

Although I'm slightly disappointed I wouldn't do anything rash and cancel my order. It will just seem that much sweeter to have it once it does arrive.

• David, I agree it is a bit of an upset and I myself wouldn't cancel.   Fanatec makes a great product and I look forward to the experience once the equipment arrives.

I do appreciate the emails from Customer Service just so I don't expect it to arrive any earlier.
  • I was annoyed at first but I'm just about to pre order the Universal Hub with the NASCAR oval rim, it's on pre order until 31st Jan, I will prob get that delivered with the V2 base, luckily my V1 base is 4 months old and working like new, I can wait
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited December 2014
    @John/David/James

I just wanted to say that your posts are great examples of how to express disappointment regarding some bad news that you have received, and how portray that to others.

I have seen many posts that are quite aggressive, Fanatecs Facebook page is littered with abusive customers.. I just didn't want to pass by without showing my appreciation for conducting yourselves in a much more environmentally friendly way :)

Hope you don't mind Xx

• Thomaaass :)

When do you think the XBOX One rims will be available. It makes me crazy having my whole rig ready to race without the rim? I want to play Forza over the holidays.

Best regards
    Alexander
  • edited December 2014

• edited December 2014
    I hope my post aren't sounding like I am whining and complaining, I just want everyone to know what feedback I am getting from Fanatec as I know  A LOT of people are waiting for the same item without much info.  I thought itd be nice to share what i am hearing as others may have ordered close or on the same date as myself.  Thank you Natalie for the compliment, I feel we are all in this together and we can help each other stay informed as to what we hear.
    @Natalie Bissell said:
    @John/David/James

I just wanted to say that your posts are great examples of how to express disappointment regarding some bad news that you have received, and how portray that to others.

I have seen many posts that are quite aggressive, Fanatecs Facebook page is littered with abusive customers.. I just didn't want to pass by without showing my appreciation for conducting yourselves in a much more environmentally friendly way :)

Hope you don't mind Xx
  • Thomaaass :)

When do you think the XBOX One rims will be available. It makes me crazy having my whole rig ready to race without the rim? I want to play Forza over the holidays.

Best regards
    Alexander
    The latest (but very old) news is sometime in March, 2015. Anything earlier than that will be a bonus. 

• David SpaulDavid Spaul Member
    edited December 2014
    @natalie

Hi Natalie,

No I don't mind you commenting on my comment, isn't that what forums are for? :-)

It's nice to know that not everyone who posts here is full of misplaced anger and angst. I have never understood why people are ready to fly in to a rage in disproportion to the slightest thing not going to plan. Yes I'm disappointed I'm going to have to wait a while longer but that is only because I was so excited in the first place. I also missed the Black Friday deal but that's life and I feel no ill will towards Thomas for offering his customers a great deal, just because I couldn't take advantage at the time.

If Fantec and Thomas made products that were undesirable, no one would be complaining. The fact of the matter is that as a Sim Racer (not a very good one) it pleases me that Fanatec exists and that they work hard to produce great products in what is a niche market. I can only imagine what goes in to getting these products off the drawing board and making a viable business at the same time.

I would like to say good luck to Thomas and everyone at Fanatec and to those who are angry about the delay, if this is a big deal in your life count yourself lucky because you can't have any real problems.

I hope you don't mind? ;-)

• All those who are angry...think of the ship that had a crash first instead of you not getting your goods. Someone on other topic had mail from Claudia, Fanatec, that ship had a crash....very sorry to hear that...Hope everyone on ships okay!
  • On a happier note :)
  • Anyone know the Ship's Name?
  • Titanic?
  • On a happier note :)
    Wheelbase too?
  • Unfortunately not just waiting for my code that came with the Black Friday deal. But good luck to all those that are waiting for theirs to arrive and hope you get a pre Christmas delivery.
  • Sure hope nobody got hurt and proves that it is just bad luck and absolutely no fault of Fanatec that there are delays now.
  • OK, one more time could I please get a renewed code please ?
  • OK, one more time could I please get a renewed code please ?
    You will have a better chance of getting sorted out if you send Fanatec customer service an e-mail.

• Worst news ever, my expected date of 8th of Dec has now been moved to beginning of Jan2015 X(

My Fantec themed Xmas has now become ............ Its a big hole to fill now that there wont be, checking the site for news, constantly checking emails, the door......

For those hoping for before Xmas, I am sorry but I think the same fate awaits you, sorry
  • Ryan HammRyan Hamm Member
    edited December 2014
    For people in the US the delay has been caused by union labor negotiations on the US west coast.