Introducing the new Clubsport Pedals V3 - UPDATE

Comments

• You both need to stop NOW!
  • Antoine seriously man!!!!

See all the drivel from Jason?

You're to blame. Full stop. DO NOT REPLY TO HIM.

You're letting us all down by fueling the fire. 

It has gone on for too long and it's quite clear now that you must possess immature/insecure qualities to feel the need to respond over and over again. 

So again, please stop it!

I recall a saying appropriate here. 

"Do not argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
  • I Agree... a Idiot will beat you Bring you down to their level and Pummel you with experience!!! Time to Stop... Ignor the Troll and He Disappears!!! Even though he is Still around if No one Comments then He will Not Exist... But judging from his comments he is used to that... Dont feed his Fire anymore Antoine... He Loves the Attention even if its Negative... He seems to Thrive on it.
  • My RS1 came today...been reading trough the V3 manual now on my way home from work...DAMN THEY LOOK SWEET...the adjustments you can do at them is insane...gonna love my holiday in a week!!!! Whoehoeeeee
    Tomorrow national holiday over here, one day off, so I'll be building my rig !!!
  • My RS1 came today...been reading trough the V3 manual now on my way home from work...DAMN THEY LOOK SWEET...the adjustments you can do at them is insane...gonna love my holiday in a week!!!! Whoehoeeeee
    Tomorrow national holiday over here, one day off, so I'll be building my rig !!!

Antoine Goossens, make a YouTube vídeo ;)
  • Has anyone had any issues getting their V2 base to recognise the V3 pedals? I'm running it on a PS4 and don't own a PC to be able to check for firmware upgrades (i'm a mac user). Any ideas? I would have thought they would have worked out the box.
  • Nuno RamalhoNuno Ramalho Member
    edited July 2015
    Has anyone had any issues getting their V2 base to recognise the V3 pedals? I'm running it on a PS4 and don't own a PC to be able to check for firmware upgrades (i'm a mac user). Any ideas? I would have thought they would have worked out the box.

Im in PS4 too!!! Hum..... But I dont have it, later 31-08 :(

• Stuart Barrie, are you run the last firmware ?
  • edited July 2015
    Has anyone had any issues getting their V2 base to recognise the V3 pedals? I'm running it on a PS4 and don't own a PC to be able to check for firmware upgrades (i'm a mac user). Any ideas? I would have thought they would have worked out the box.
    You can see what firmware is on your base when you start up. If the display digits 065 you've got the wrong and older firmware on the base. The V3 pedals NEED fw 094. They're in driver 219 which can be downloaded here ! BUT you NEED a Windows based pc or run Windows on your Mac with a special program...don't know it's name!

http://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/pedals/clubsport-pedals-v3-eu.html

On the left, beneeth the picture.
  • Scott MooreScott Moore Member
    edited July 2015

Mine are running awesome (pCars on PS4) - HOWEVER - I did upgrade the firmware.  Before upgrading the firmware, the pedals did NOT behave properly.  I'm on a Mac too.  If you don't have a Windows computer here's what to do.

1) Install VMWare fusion or Parallels.  If you don't own either, just get the 30 day free trial.
    2) Go to http://dev.modern.ie/tools/vms/windows/ and download the VM for IE11 on Win7 -- for the platform you chose (VMWare or Parallels).  [This is a developer site provided by Microsoft.]
    3) Boot up the VM.
    4) Plug in your pedals and attach the USB device to the VM.
    5) Install the updated fanatec software from their site
    6) Perform the firmware upgrade per the instructions

You should be up in running in little to no time -- not a penny spent on Windows. :) 

-Scott

Maybe tomorrowon Twitch, cause it might be so that my HTC smartphone camera is broken...but I don't know until I do a hard reset. But won't do it until my holidays!

Maybe tomorrowon Twitch, cause it might be so that my HTC smartphone camera is broken...but I don't know until I do a hard reset. But won't do it until my holidays!

Twitch is ok, put the link here :)
  • Yeah your rig will be better in your perfect Fantasy world to play FH2 on it....while I don't even play DC...because I think that's just a crappy game like FH2 and PGR was for Xbox and 360
    Go do some more WALL riding to win races!!!
    You don't even realise that my whole intention was to expose you as the hypocrite you are and you bought in hook, line and sinker, well done.

Now that my work here is done I'll be off and come back when Fanatec has some news on something I'm interested in that was previously announced like THE PHONE HOLDER FOR THE HUB or CSL SEAT COVERS
  • I Agree... a Idiot will beat you Bring you down to their level and Pummel you with experience!!! Time to Stop... Ignor the Troll and He Disappears!!! Even though he is Still around if No one Comments then He will Not Exist... But judging from his comments he is used to that... Dont feed his Fire anymore Antoine... He Loves the Attention even if its Negative... He seems to Thrive on it.
    Sigmund Fraud.
  • edited July 2015
    FW 94 causes my V2 to lose center....Is there a New Fw coming out for the V3 Pedals with the Launch of the V3 pedal??? Im going to be Mad if i have to use FW 94 to use the V3 pedals because it keeps causing my wheel to be off center... im still using FW 65.
  • Stuart BarrieStuart Barrie Member
    edited July 2015

Mine are running awesome (pCars on PS4) - HOWEVER - I did upgrade the firmware.  Before upgrading the firmware, the pedals did NOT behave properly.  I'm on a Mac too.  If you don't have a Windows computer here's what to do.

1) Install VMWare fusion or Parallels.  If you don't own either, just get the 30 day free trial.
    2) Go to http://dev.modern.ie/tools/vms/windows/ and download the VM for IE11 on Win7 -- for the platform you chose (VMWare or Parallels).  [This is a developer site provided by Microsoft.]
    3) Boot up the VM.
    4) Plug in your pedals and attach the USB device to the VM.
    5) Install the updated fanatec software from their site
    6) Perform the firmware upgrade per the instructions

You should be up in running in little to no time -- not a penny spent on Windows. :) 

-Scott

Awesome thanks for everybody's help. Worked out that it was just a dodgy third party RJ12 cable that I was using. A shame as the one supplied is never long enough but at least it now all works. Now to find some good settings and get it all dialled in.
  • what is the difference between US and EU always remarked on your products? i would understand for CSW V2 for 110V and 220V but why the pedals? (sorry but I am a German living in the USA so need to know where to buy)
  • what is the difference between US and EU always remarked on your products? i would understand for CSW V2 for 110V and 220V but why the pedals? (sorry but I am a German living in the USA so need to know where to buy)
    Fanate has regional webstores. So if you're wanting it shipped to USA it must be bought from US webstore. Inventories are set by location also. So a product may be available in the EU but out of stock in the U.S. Like you mentioned the power supplies are different of course. Warranties differ by region also. If you wanted to use it in the U.S. and EU I would suggest you contact Fanatec tech support.
  • Yeah..EU products have 2 years warranty...which we pay extra for also, and US only got 1 year warranty.
  • ahhhhh ok thx for clarifying but pedals don't have power 220V or 110V correct? they are powered through wheel base?
  • Yeah..the new V3s are connected directly to the base by a RJ12 to RJ12 connection..no more dodgy 8din to RJ12 connector needed!!! OR with usb cable directly tota pc!!!
  • Anyone experience same thing I do ? Fanatec test screen on pc. Test buttons for brake rumble and throttle rumble pressed...seeing the motors spin round but not feeling any feedback.
    Testing now on FM5 and still no feel of brake rumble...while I felt it real strong with the V2's!!! Throttle rumble also no feel, but I guess that might have to do with the age of FM5 itself ?
    Gonna test on ps4 with PCars in a minute!
  • ANYBODY? I'd like to know if I need to contact support..or if it's a firmware problem...I mean the pedals are too new and firmware not on point yet!
  • Whats Not working on the Pedals???
    They are Probably going to Release a New FW for the New Pedals... also FW 94 with the V2 many people including myself have a Problem with the wheel constantly Losing Center... i think FW 94 was Mainly about the XB1 Hub.
  • Can't help Antoine. Haven't received my medals yet. Hope you sort it out. 
  • Using the Fanatec function test window on pc Grimey.
    Everything hooked to V2 base and base to pc. Test buttons rumble pedals.
    When pressed...none to VERY MINOR vibrations on both pedals. The motors spin round, but no feel!!
  • ANYBODY? I'd like to know if I need to contact support..or if it's a firmware problem...I mean the pedals are too new and firmware not on point yet!

I can confirm that, unfortunately,
    But even if I set the ABS at the base, I feel really as good as nothing
  • Thnx Sebastian. Seems to be a firmware issue. I've had confirmation by Remco van Dijk, he's a Fanatec beta tester and it's a known issue. So no faulty hardware!
  • Sorry I haven't posted anything about the v3s. My niece from England surprised us and showed up at our door about a week ago or so. So we've been doing things with her before she heads back, I'll try to post something soon.
  • Thnx Sebastian. Seems to be a firmware issue. I've had confirmation by Remco van Dijk, he's a Fanatec beta tester and it's a known issue. So no faulty hardware!
    Not sure why you stated that it's a firmware issue, as the lack of rumble feel is basically caused by the fact that the CSP v3 are very solid pedals. So you could call it a hardware "issue".

Maybe some hardware modification of the rumble motor is possible so that it actually hits the pedal to create more vibration?