Introducing the new Clubsport Pedals V3 - UPDATE

1282930313234»

Comments

• someone had left the v3 in bootloader mode?
  • Yep...me...probably your pcb is defected. Contact support.
  • edited September 2016
    Stupid question but how do you get the foam out to clean. 
  • Read a couple a pages back...explained with pictures to go with
  • edited September 2016
    Hi guys I'm having a strange issue with my V3 pedals.

Playing forza on the xbox I noticed a lack in acceleration like I wasn't holding the pedal down fully then rev spikes aswell. I plug the wheel into the pc with the xbox hub still attached but in PC mode and the pedals operate fine in the software. They also operate fine in any pc game.
    I then return back to the xbox and it is fine then after a little bit of gaming I notice on straights everyone is powering past me like I'm not holding down the accelerator enough and then it start doing the rev spikes.
    It actually feels like traction control is on which it isn't it like revs then holds rpm for a second then revs a bit more holds then revs.

Pedals are just over 1 year old and I've never updated the firmware as people here have said newer firmware sucks. Wheel Firmware is 142

TBH not happy with fanatec quality just outside a year and I've had the spring snap in the shifter for sequential, red clutch spring snap, left fan in the wheel base struggles to spin and I hear a loud whine. I blow in the port and it starts spinning. The xbox hub right shifter stopped working periodically now this.
    I treat the stuff like its made of gold and not at all rough with any of it because its the largest purchase ive ever made other than cars or my house.
  • Try cleaning the hall sensor with a clean tissue...I had that issue too in the very first month I bought m.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    A couple of things to check Peter. Do you have a Dare Mod with any power reduction for credits bonus? This will cause the lack of seeing and attaining full acceleration. Last time I had this on I thought something was wrong with my pedals but it turned out that Forza actually limits your throttle not reducing actual power.
    The other thing is are you driving with TCS? This will also cause spikes in your accelerator.
    If these are issues then as Antoine said cleaning the sensor should help.
  • I am on the fence deciding whether to switch from v2 to v3 or not.

Would anyone like to chime in?

What I don't like about v2 is the brake feeling - and that's pretty much it.
  • Switch to V3 they're so much better, brake is in so many ways adjustable ! And order the brake kit too...maybe you like that better. Cause foam used in V3 is same as V2