Fanatec Debuts Official Forza Motorsport Racing Wheel for Xbox One

Comments

• Han on Joe, I do believe I can get that far...one sec

• first ... just the wheel base alone

• Ok, first I don't have a "Fanatec" program listed after intstall...only what I see in Program Files

FwBaseULpdateWindow

FwClubSportBaseUpdate

FwClubSoprtUsbUpdater

FwCplWindowWait

All exe files there

• So I can't use my Pedals with this?
  • wait!!!! forget the computer programmer in you.... dod the controller window show the base?
  • How do I get to the controller window, see couple posts above

• if so, after you double click on the blue bar ... you should get a page that represent the base... and on the top of the page 3 0or 4 tabs   click on the update tab   

• did the driver package install an icon on you desk top ?

• basically two black bars with Fanatec short cut
  • did you upzip the driver ?
  • Yes, Club sport is there

• HEEEYYY... wait, getting somewhere

• this is slow so .... so you opened the controller window and double clicked the blue "clubsport whee"

• fingers crossed here!!!

• Steve are you in US?
  • I didn't think of that one at first Joe....could be right. And also download the FULL manual at the V2 base homesite, tab downloads!!! And after that:

Steve, after the restart..you have to calibrate the wheel, when the display says cal push the wheel settings buttonn once, so display shows S-1. Turn wheel by hand to centre. Press '3 striped button and A button' simultaniously to calibrate wheel centre. Then press wheel settings button again. Turn off the base, attache the hub, turn base on again. After calibration the base light is lit green. Press 'double squares and Y' button to get base in pc mode, light should be red and recognised by pc and Fanatec application.
  • Okay firmware is flashed, say I need to Wheel center calibrate
  • Should I attached the hub now?  Or shut down first???  I'm sceeeerrrreeddd, lol
  • no wheel so ... forget that ... close out the windows and power down the wheel

• you got it
  • Got GREEEEEENN!!!  NOw I just need to wheel center calibrate

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

• I meant base!!!
  • okay ,, slowwwww down ... at this point .... repeat the process with the hub atteched
  • to calibrate the wheel  enter the tuning menu and press = + a at the same time [that's = with three lines ] , page 23 of the hub manual
  • I think I got it!!!  Damn man, where are the step by step instructions on flashing the bias?  I guess here now, or I missed it

lol

• Here goes FW6 test
  • joe rugojoe rugo Member
    edited September 2015

I f this is your fist use of the hub I believe it says to update the hub ... but you may want to check the manual... regardless the procedure is the same and really easy once you are familiar with it... I would suggest you add item one at a time and reflash if needed ... so you can isolate a problem with ad on hardware..

• Okay, checking that

• edited September 2015
    Whoehahahaha, sorry Steve...you couldn't calibrate the base without the hub...I was a little bit to far in steps forward...
    Thnx for your help Joe!! LoL

In the full latest manual it says to update without hub. Full manual IS just needed to be read with these products. I often find out myself tpp for numerous things...but Fanatec is a different thing...lol
  • No update requested on Hub, okay, going into Xbox now....fingers crossed