PlayStation compatibility UPDATE 2

Comments

• Sorry but i have to ask this... Is any 1 else fuming that forza apex is out for PC and All other wheels are supported TM, Logitec  But No Fanatec!!! until later!!! I will Be Pissed if All other wheels work as is and I Have to use the XB1 Hub!!! to play Forza on PC!!! All other wheels work as is!!! ...this would Not Seem sooo odd but for the fact that G25/G27 & T500 wheels are listed to work with Forza apex on PC as is and they don't work on any Xbox at All!!! Why would Fanatec be locked into using the Hub Only and why is Fanatec Last to get wheel support???  I do after all have a Fanatec Forza branded Rim and Hub Right.. Maybe im reading it wrong but Im on PC and i don't want to be locked into using the XB1 hub to Play i want the wheel to work as is like every other wheel listed.

take Note of the Quote below...Link to article posted as well.

"Note that there are additional wheels that we plan on bringing on board soon, notably Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models. Support for these Fanatec wheels will be arriving in Apex beginning in late September"

http://news.xbox.com/2016/09/06/forza-motorsport-6-apex-comes-beta-wheel-support/#EfcKdIMITOaWveZM.99

don't mean to rant but this is irking Me.
    This would be very unfortunate if Forzas on PC will only support the X1 hub. Lets hope this isn't the case, but for now we atleast have ps3 mode ;) 
  • Well if Turn10 was late to bring on wheels in the first place for PC, don't be heartbroken
  • Well if Turn10 was late to bring on wheels in the first place for PC, don't be heartbroken
    Seems Odd to Me... I dont trust MS or Sony!!! Wondering if they were late because of trying to figure out how to Block wheels on PC also!!!
  • You could always delete the fanatec drivers and put your wheel into PS3 mode in order to make it work lorrel.
  • Sorry but i have to ask this... Is any 1 else fuming that forza apex is out for PC and All other wheels are supported
    Let's face it, it's not the first time that a Forza branded wheel hasn't worked on a Forza title, probably not the last either.

• Sorry but i have to ask this... Is any 1 else fuming that forza apex is out for PC and All other wheels are supported
    Let's face it, it's not the first time that a Forza branded wheel hasn't worked on a Forza title, probably not the last either.

Ain't that the truth... It was rather humerous that my $500 forza branded csr elite wheel didn't work on xbox one, but worked beautifully on ps4 (up until recent game releases). Guess who still doesn't own an xbox one?

• Hi all

I have two problem. I have a Fanatec CSR + CSR Elite pedals on PS4.

I love this steering wheel. 

With Project Cars i work perfectly. I turn on the steering wheel, next put them in PS mode pressing back and near button. The steering wheel start to have a little continue vibration. Next start the game and when the game find it , he stop to vibrate and all work.

With F1 2015 i make the some procedure, the game recognize the steeering wheel (i see that in menu and options) but the little continue vibration never stopped. When i start to drive the vibration no stop and force feedback is very poor. 

Last question. My steering wheel, work with PS4, there is possibility that work with ASSETTO CORSA? 

Thank you
  • Hi all

I have two problem. I have a Fanatec CSR + CSR Elite pedals on PS4.

I love this steering wheel. 

With Project Cars i work perfectly. I turn on the steering wheel, next put them in PS mode pressing back and near button. The steering wheel start to have a little continue vibration. Next start the game and when the game find it , he stop to vibrate and all work.

With F1 2015 i make the some procedure, the game recognize the steeering wheel (i see that in menu and options) but the little continue vibration never stopped. When i start to drive the vibration no stop and force feedback is very poor. 

Last question. My steering wheel, work with PS4, there is possibility that work with ASSETTO CORSA? 

Thank you

I thought the same thing and assetto corsa does not work with fanatec wheel on ps4 

And i bought the game 
  • Diego, have you ever updated the wheel ?
    And I think you need to read about 7 pages back....
  • I doubt you'll have to use the xb1 hub on PC, since you'll be in PC mode. Isn't your Forza rim on a XB1 hub anyway? Time will tell, but it seems like they would have to go out of their way to support the v2 base and exclude PC only rims on the PC. Hopefully this is all worked out by the time Horizon comes out...
  • Happy to report the chronusmax has enabled me to enjoy Assetto Corsa on the PS4 with no issues FFB feels great.
  • Have Cronuos released updated firmware yet
  • Have Cronuos released updated firmware yet
    Its being beta tested by me and others but it is really good IMO the FFB is great and they are releasing a wheel only product in the near future
  • Well, just a word to say I have my new PC since Thursday and I absolutely don't regret giving up my PS4. Graphics are great, driving with my gear seems more precise and pleasant, FFB is better and, icing on the cake, all leds work on Dirt Rally as though they didn't on PS4.
  • Matt MadayMatt Maday Member
    edited September 2016
    Any
    Happy to report the chronusmax has enabled me to enjoy Assetto Corsa on the PS4 with no issues FFB feels great.
    Is there an area on Cronusmax' website where I can see where the new fimware is in the beta testing development process, or an area where it will show when it releases to the general public? (I think I was the very first person to not make it into the beta testing...) I've got cromusmax arriving in a day or two and I want to know when I should buy Assetto Corsa.
  • Any
    Happy to report the chronusmax has enabled me to enjoy Assetto Corsa on the PS4 with no issues FFB feels great.
    Is there an area on Cronusmax' website where I can see where the new fimware is in the beta testing development process, or an area where it will show when it releases to the general public? (I think I was the very first person to not make it into the beta testing...) I've got cromusmax arriving in a day or two and I want to know when I should buy Assetto Corsa.
    Reports are, it's coming in a day or two.
  • Sooooooo..... what is the situation with Project Cars and Dirt, now the PlayStation has an OS update of 4.0 with regarding the CSW V2 Base?
  • PC seems to work so far :
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?48507-Future-Fanatec-Wheel-Support&p=1305042#post1305042

I can't testify myself cause I haven't plugged my PS4 since I got my new PC.
  • No problem wirh uodate 4.0 & dirt, I have not tried pCars. I'm curious to know if it still works the beta driver of cronus after update.
  • cronusmax still works!
  • cronusmax still works!
    Cool

They still dont put 1,23 out yet thou

• ................NEWS FLASH!!!..................

Project Cars still works as it should with the PS4 4.0 update 

:x
  • cronusmax still works!
    Any lags?
  • cronusmax still works!
    Any lags?

none that I can detect!..
  • Hello Fanatec team, M Thomas,

I greatly appreciate your communication on this forum, following the product compatibility problem Fanatec and PS4 console.
    In recent days, I'm lack of information.
    I think it's probably because you do not perhaps have new, you even on this.
    I think that even in this case, it is important for us to be kept informed of the situation.
    This gives us the impression of being less alone with our problem.The latest news is the possible solution was to create a new  Elite base, dedicated to the PS4 console. Is that still to date the possible solution?
    If so, I ask myself a question. A new base, we always give it to you the opportunity to play with the old games?
    For example, cars Project that is still accessible today with the V1 or V2 base?
    When can we expect approximately the release of a new database or a solution to the problem of licenses between Fanatec and Sony?Despite the current unpleasantness, I always keep a confidence in you and your products.
    Thanking you in advance of your communication.

Sorry for my English, I do not speak English. I got help with a translation program.

Sylvain

• Sylvain my comment, about 3 posts back clarifies the Project Cars query your invested in. And I'm sure Thomas will fill us in as to when more current information is at hand. There's no need for Thomas to write in this thread twice a week saying nothing has happened yet. Also try reading past posts to keep yourself updated.
  • Hughie, your comment above mentionned talks about Pcars working with the latest update from Sony o PS4, His question is to know if the new base to be will be working with older games. Why lecture him about reading posts ? Isn't he allowed to ask a question ? Question you did not answer actually.
  • Hughie, your comment above mentionned talks about Pcars working with the latest update from Sony o PS4, His question is to know if the new base to be will be working with older games. Why lecture him about reading posts ? Isn't he allowed to ask a question ? Question you did not answer actually.
    Stephane I only answered part of his question,where he had many questions, The part where he is asking about the V2 and V1 base being able to work currently with Project Cars. I answered that.
    And yes he is allowed to ask a question of course. 
    See the fact remains is that, probably by now he has got the answers he was looking for by doing exactly as I said, reading back the thread.
    And with you wanting to be unreasonable by having a dig at me for what ever reason. thats your choice dig away. 

:-@
  • edited September 2016
    Stephane, thank you for your support and understanding of the question. Which for me of paramount importance in the investment of new equipment.
    Hughie, as Stéphane pointed out, you absolutely no answer to the question. It is good enough to help people, but to take people for idiots the same image of yourself. In addition you add a layer, wrongly, in your answer to Stéphane.
    Wanting to help people, is one thing, do it well is another.The answer to the question, for me is an essential thing to think about.
    Maybe the question will evolve as the development of a new base in the light of the setting.Like the PS4 switch, PS3, PC. Maybe think about a switch that would recognize the new base to old base for old games. If that is necessary.
    For regular communication Thomas or other official member at Fanatec. If for you it is not necessary, everyone's choice, for me it is paramount for all Fanatec customers and society Fanatec itself.Without regular communication to know the evolution of the situation. Customers feel forgotten and will lead them to the same alternative. worm migration PC, buying a cronusmax etc. All persons who migrated to another solution, for want of despair, is a potential buyer of the new base or another specific solution Fanatec is a potential client lost.If my memories are good. I think I read "do not let us down." To this we must keep abreast of developments. Without this approach, it is we who feel forgotten and involve reciprocal naturally, seeking solutions other than Fanatec, by ourselves.
    When people do not communicate, they forget.

Hughie, your last smiley towards Stéphane, on your last message is more than inappropriate. Before judging others, it often makes more sense to provide to judge yourself.

• Hughie, I dont know who you think are talking to people like that but you missed it again. You did not answer any of his question in your post at all, just created frustration. I will dig away as you say but just because I see who I'm talking to and am not interested in waisting my time with your kind of people.