How long did it take for your order to "process"?

Comments

• Colton NeimanColton Neiman Member
    edited January 2021

been stuck in Fanatec purgatory for over 2 weeks now with no end in sight!! my order as been processed for 14day at the wearhouse.

• Same here - ordered on 12/23/20

• I ordered on Christmas. Got an email saying my order was changed to warehouse processing on 28 December and would ship soon. Waited until Friday the 1st to contact them after not receiving any tracking info. Was replied to on Tuesday the 5th that my order was given to Fed Ex but had not shipped yet and that it will ship “in the next business days”. So I’m in a holding pattern I guess. If I don’t get any tracking info tomorrow, I will probably email again for an update. Hopefully it won’t be much longer!

• SAD,,,I submitted The order on January 6, and I have paid for it, but I am still in The state of "The order is in process".I'm in the U,S.

• I placed an order for the CSL Elite bundle and a loadcell pedal on the 1st of Jan, it was processed on the 4th of Jan and I've just been emailed this morning (8th) my tracking info by UPS and that my parcel should be arriving on the 13th. This is being sent to the UK.

I consider that to be pretty good service considering the Christmas shutdown and Corona Virus pandemic.

• It's the USA orders fulfilled in California that have been problematic.

• Hello I'm in the same boat and it seems to be crowded. I ordered on Dec 23, Fanatec says my order shipped out of the warehouse on 12/24 via FedEx but they cannot provide a tracking number. I understand FedEx is back logged, I can wait. My order is shipping direct to my work place in Ohio USA and FedEx (Ground and Express) trucks are here every day and I'll keep running out to the warehouse like a kid running to the ice cream truck to see if it arrives.

My plan - if my Fanatec account order status has not changed by end of day January 14th and my order has not arrived, I will dispute the charge with my credit card company. Of course this is a last resort. That will be 3 weeks since Fanatec claims my order was shipped.

I expect and hope our orders will just start showing up on our door steps in the next week and we'll all quickly forget this. I'll update this thread as my story develops.

• I also placed an order on 12/27/20, all items in stock, order status changed to "The Order Has Been Processed" on 12/28/20 and no update since. I am a repeat customer. In the past I have received the tracking info from Fanatec on the same day the item was delivered, getting notice from Fedex before Fanatec. Fanatec could provide a little more detail on shipping issues they are having in the U.S.

My BIL is a contracted semi driver for Fedex, he is working 7 days a week right now, so I know they are having trouble keeping up. Also Fedex, like other carriers, is hiring 3rd party delivery services to deliver packages from the local hub.

If you think Fedex is slow, I shipped a package via USPS from OH to GA, it took 3 weeks, I paid for 2 day priority, no tracking updates, called USPS several times, they could never tell me where my package was until it was actually delivered.

• Update, I requested an update from Fanatec two days ago, just received the following response:

"We would like to provide you with an update on your recent Fanatec order.

Our internal inventory at the end of the year has impacted the timely shipment of orders. On top of this, the corona pandemic has not made this matter easier this year.

Furthermore, our transportation partner FedEx had trouble keeping up with ground shipments. This was caused in part because of the ongoing pandemic and was exacerbated by the holiday season. They have been working above capacity for some time already. However, they have committed to assign more capacity to our shipping volume. Our warehouse is working hard to prepare all the orders for shipment, now that FedEx can process this increased volume. As soon as your order is handed over to FedEx, you can find the tracking number in your Fanatec customer account in the ‘Orders’ section.

Since your order was affected by these circumstances, we'd like to offer you a 10% off voucher on your next purchase. You will receive the voucher code on Feb 1, 2020, and it will be valid for one year.

We’re very sorry to keep you waiting for your order, but are grateful for your patience and understanding.

Your Fanatec Customer Service Team"

• I got the same email today

• So are we talking days, or weeks 🤷‍♂️

• Hello guys,

i ordered mine on Wednesday (6th) , I’m still on “you order is in process “. Let’s wait, but I hope I will have some news next week. I should be delivered by UPS. I’m in France. I’ll keep you in touch. 😃

• I ordered on the 5th, and just had an email saying it’s “warehouse processing”

stu

• If anyone from the US (since that seems to be where the problem lies) gets tracking numbers - please post that here.

• Hey guys,

I made my order on Christmas Day and this morning got my tracking for shipping in the US. They are definitely working the backlog. Be patient

• Did you get an email with the tracking info or was it on the website in your orders? I also made my order on Christmas Day in the us and hoping I’ll have my tracking info soon.

• I am guessing that its depends on what you are ordering. I placed my order on the 23rd and have not heard anything. I am just happy that they are indeed shipping product!

• Just got my tracking information via email. For the US.

• update! I just got my tracking numbers today, 10 business days since my order was processed, shipped via Fedex, expected to arrive by the 15th.

• I just received my tracking number too. Placed my order on Dec 23rd, then I was told via email from a Fanatec employee my order left their warehouse on December 24th. I wasn't expecting it under the tree for Christmas morning or even this weekend. It was the lack of information from Fanatec/FedEx that is disappointing.

• Did anyone that received their tracking numbers today order a Club Sport Wheel Base?

• Yep I ordered the clubsport 2.5 and formula wheel

stu

• BTW, I meant to mention that I received my tracking numbers via email, however it is not posted in my order in my Fanatec account.

• Got tracking info yesterday for orders placed on 12/23 and 12/25. Tracking at Fedex says label printed, so not actually picked up yet.

• Mine is the same - but I do now have serial numbers assigned for my items. My guess is they get picked up Monday.

• Like Alex I also ordered on the 6th. CSLE and V 3 pedals and still in processing. I don’t mind waiting for the gear just wish there was a timemline