How long did it take for your order to "process"?

Comments

• Gary GodsoeGary Godsoe Member
    edited January 2021

Ordered a set of ClubSport V3 pedals on 12/31...I assumed that since it was a holiday weekend that nothing would happen. I believe that is 100% reasonable. My current status is: "The order has been processed". I also assumed that when I ordered these that seeing AVAILABLE in green text meant that these were sitting on a shelf in a warehouse somewhere only needing a person to pull the item, slap a shipping label on it and hand it off to FedEx. I don't know, maybe I am in a queue behind hundreds of other orders. As one of the posters above said, I would just like a better update (outside of the typical: COVID = slow) on when to expect this. If I knew it was going to be this long, I would have paid for the cheaper shipping. Since I saw they were flagged as "available," I was willing to pay to get them sooner.

• No further updates on my order, it’s still being processed by the warehouse but I did notice under my products it’s showing them all with their warranty that expires 2 years from my order date but as I’ve yet to receive anything this seems a little harsh from reading others comments that have been waiting for nearly a month...

• Leif DjurhuusLeif Djurhuus Member
    edited January 2021

I live in Denmark.

I ordered (standard UPS) CSL elite wheel and elite pedals with loadcell on Friday afternoon 8/1, and received it today Tuesday afternoon, 12/1.

So that couldn't be much faster, two weekdays.

• Looks like mine has been dispatched and collected by ups

• So you ordered Jan 5, and got notification of some kind for shipment by Jan 12?

I ordered Dec 31. Still nothing more than "Processed." More than mildly annoyed at this point.

• Hopefully you’ll get an update soon, but Yep ordered 5th shipped 12th and delivery estimated to be the 18th but just had an email from ups saying I need to pay import taxes (of £45) which fanatec didn’t mention when I ordered but what can I do, pay and get my order or don’t pay and loose my money

getting more unhappy with Fanatec by the day...

• What I can gather from everyone's posts, is it seems to me that non-EU countries are getting "put on the back burner"

From the US getting a different warranty treatment, to these shipping issues which seem to effect the US the most, to the UK also being heavily delayed (on top of the ludicrous import tariff, my god). I have become thoroughly unimpressed with Fanatec.

• edited January 2021

Regarding the ludicrous import tariff in the UK you can thank the British Government and the people who voted for the Brexit. Has nothing to do with Fanatec.

Regarding also the delays in the shipments in UK you can also than the above mentioned, cause they were not ready to deal with all the product now being properly imported which includes but not limited to customs, checks, documents, charges to the importers, payments from the importers (in most cases shipping companies/courier are acting as importers). And that was the reason why there so many truck drivers waiting to go in or out the UK stuck at customs borders for days . Again nothing to do with Fanatec. UK is a totally different situation than the US situation.

• I placed order on Jan 11th, processed and tracking number received on the 14th of Jan

Not happy with paying 10 bucks for shipping when they charge so much.

But after reading these horror stories for ordering and waiting so long, im happy

to receive them on Jan 16th-18th.

• It’s all the lack of communication that seems to be the biggest thing...

as for the import duties it should still have been mentioned when ordering from Fanatec and from what I remember reading the duty should have been paid at point of sale and not on import to UPS

and to top it all off my delivery has now been delayed another day so I might get it Tuesday but let’s see what happens

Stu

• I know how it feels my friend, Be patient, It will be worth the wait.

• I've placed my order on December 30th (I was aware of the holiday situation) and my order hasn't shipped since. Yesterday I wrote to the Sales Team which replied promptly today (January 14th) that they are aware of the situation, apologized and I should stay tuned for shipping (no date).

I live in Germany (home base of Fanatec).

I am a very patient customer, but after nearly two weeks I am a little bit disappointed & annoyed :(

• I have to be sorry for my previous comment, as it simply appeared that other Euro countries had much less problems with delivery!

• Order processed on the 1st of January, still no shipping information. Bit piss poor to be honest, I would think that even with the holidays, they would provide some updates other than covid is backing stuff up. It's more of a excuse to provide lackluster customer service in which they will get back to you in a few days through email, I haven't heard back from their sales in team and I asked for a status what seems like 3 or 4 days ago now. They leave everything open to interpretation and give you the impression that they simply don't care now that they have received the money for the order. I get the holidays, but they pretty much leave folks in the dark and for a first time customer, that seems kind of shit compared to companies that met the demand of the holidays.

• Update

Placed order on 10th of Jan, Confirmed and processed on the 14th.

Delivery will be tomorrow the 15th.

This is in Germany.

So im very very fortunate.

• Update

Jan 15th around 12 noon, UPS showed up and received my bundle as said in tracking time.

Very happy, and very lucky i guess. Took 1 day to receive order. Mind you i live in Germany now.

Hats off to you FANATEC, Thank You

i have shipping contacts in Los Angeles CA.

Fed Ex is backed up, they had to hire 3rd parties to help with deliveries

so its messy, pandemic and usps is a mess a well.

Also i would not use rushed delivery next day second day etc. They probly wont be there when stated.

UPS also stated next day or any rush type is not in effect, do to pandemic.

Long Beach Harbor is busy so they might be behind as well.

Best of luck to everyone.

• Had a reply from my email to Fanatec they said my delivery is delayed due to brexit and Covid-19 and provided a link to this https://fanatec.com/eu-en/faq/details/id/141 which was posted on the 13th

Stu

• it is updates on the 13th January with some links. Announcement was on the webshop I think since the 20something of December.

• I ordered 5 January got processed after 4 days and now waiting for tracking number full 5 working days and nothing...I'm in Ireland. Guys if you in Ireland don't make same mistake there is crowd in Dublin they have csl in stock for full week now!

• You may be on to something. Above is a guy from Denmark (Inside EU) who ordered 8th Jan and arrived 12th. I ordered mine on 4th Jan and it's still sitting as "Processed" and I am in Norway, outside the EU.

• My order has just been delayed again, now estimated to be delivered on Thursday buts the ups tracking has had the same location since Thursday

fedup with it all now, should have just gone cheap and gone Amazon...

• Ordered on 1/6 and still have no tracking number - US to US shipping. I've stated this in another thread as well, I have to believe this is a stock issue, not a processing issue. My order has sat for 12 days and counting, for an item labeled "ready to ship" on the site I have a hard time believing it was in the warehouse. Which is the most frustrating part of it all, feeling like you were lied to regarding stock in order to make the sale. Maybe I'm wrong and the processing just can't keep up, but the lack of communication certainly isn't helping to paint a positive picture.

• That's possibly it. I noticed the CSL loadcell kit I ordered is now listed as "open for pre-orders, available February" even though was "available" when I ordered it. I bet those of us who ordered before the website had updated the stock info (why isn't this automatic) are the ones waiting weeks when others have only waited a few days.

• Just had the rudest email from Fanatec “customer “ support, saying I agreed to their terms and conditions and to basically stop complaining about my order that I’ve still yet to receive

I am one step away from cancelling now

• edited January 2021

Very strange that this was on an email from Fanatec customer support. This sounds like me that I don't work for fanatec, when after a million (logical) arguments used, people might not understanding the explanation. 🤣

If indeed such an email was used I can imagine the frustration of the person with all the emails that he has to handle or what was written on your email or how many emails you have sent. 😇

• Ordered 1/10 with Fedex ground. USA. Received warehouse processing 1/11. Received tracking from Suddath 1/18. Fedex eta of 1/22. If tracking is correct, turnaround time about 2weeks with fedex ground.

• I placed my order for a Formula V2 wheel and the Advanced Paddle module Dec. 20, 2020 from the US Fanatec site. My order STILL says "The order has been processed" as it has for the last month. I live in Ontario, Canada. No tracking information at all has been provided. I do see serial numbers for the products however and warranty expirations for the stuff I have yet to receive.

Contacted customer support twice, once last week and again this week. Got different responses from 2 people. The first one assured me that it has indeed shipped stating "Due to a synchronization error with our courier, we cannot provide you with your tracking information. Once we receive it, it will be added to your account and you will be able to retrieve it." I still have not received such info.

The second customer support response was a lazier, cut and paste reply saying "At the moment we do have some shipping delays, but you can check your order in your Fanatec account, as your tracking information is uploaded there once it has left our warehouse. You should also receive an email from our shipping partner with this information." Pretty helpful, no?

Yes there is a pandemic. Yes there are delays. Being more transparent and on top of your logistics about whether an order has indeed been shipped or not would be nice to know. Fanatec, a fairly large and well established company in sim racing peripherals, for the price we pay as consumers, I think we deserve better.

• So go figure... I just got tracking info today. Looks like the order should arrive mid next week. It was picked up from the Fanatec warehouse Dec.26th. Would have been in transit for a full month by the time it arrives. Wish Fanatec had other options for international shipping other than the USPS/Canada Post combo for shipping north of the border. On a positive note, at least now I do indeed know it was shipped.

• I live in Québec

I order on the 30 december and got no news.

I hope to have the tracking and know when i my bundle will arrive.

Im very disapointed

Stef